[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ruzikie said: minho818 said: ~so curioussssssss what's in the writer's mind.. if tomorrow's episode will still be sad, with all the pull push, chase, cry, letting go, etc.scenes... when will she give us the more relax, lovey doveyyyyyy happy parts??? ughhhhhh.. will 3 episodes be enough??? there were still a lot of unfinished stories as regards to the other characters' lives and love stories...... tsssssssssssssssssss... what do you really want writer??? hmmmmmmmmm... #mixedemotions#curious :-/ 8->

prosperity said: minho818 said: ~so curioussssssss what's in the writer's mind.. if tomorrow's episode will still be sad, with all the pull push, chase, cry, letting go, etc.scenes... when will she give us the more relax, lovey doveyyyyyy happy parts??? ughhhhhh.. will 3 episodes be enough??? there were still a lot of unfinished stories as regards to the other characters' lives and love stories...... tsssssssssssssssssss... what do you really want writer??? hmmmmmmmmm... #mixedemotions#curious :-/ 8->

Guest Fannie J

Maybe YD's dad is easy than Tan's dad ? He knows his son like who and helps him find her ? Or he wants YD battle with Tan again ?? So heart broken when seeing Tan cry =(( 

OMG am supposed to be studying for my exams yet here I am still scowling on the soompi forum.....this is really bad.Good thing is my cousins are all in with my craziness its driving my mom nuts she can't take us talking about the show the whole time :)

So ES really calling YD first. I have been thinking possibility about YD will find Es first, but KES simply makes ES just calling YD. hahaha. she's really daebak!! -.-
BUT Why? Will ES asking YD for helping him? i'm actualy glad to YD because ES doing that.But how about KT? He
looking for Eun Sang like crazy, and he's in pain. once again, KES is too daebak!! -.-
Also curious about what will YD's dad do w/ his son first love and why KT ask for Myungso's black box car????

can't explain can't explain!! i'm happy and sad. i'm happy with YD and i'm in pain with KT.

Kinda tiring suddenly with the preview, i hate to love the heirs -_____-

BTW
"and i hope YD not become Seju and move on" what's Seju means? -.-

Guest shimmeringoasis

rikasnail said: shimmeringoasis said: was studying couldnt concentrate *heirs on my mind* just came to chk wasnt expecting preview at all had lost hope of getting a preview opened up & bang the preview is out OMG the preview... :-O
after watching it :-$  seems we are in for another heart breaking episode ohh KT crying again oh my heart... so is Tan gonna let go of ES? =(( :-<  atleast it seems Won will be caring for his lil bro hope he opens up to him hope to see brothers united soon... ES calling YD may be ES is there when Tan gets into trouble & is taken to police station so she follows him to police station calls YD for help...
cant say if I was better before seeing the preview or now... my sinking heart... more anxious to see the epi now... okii will try to go & concentrate back on study *ya fail every time at doing that & end up checking the forum again* Annyeong chinguz :-h

Guest PBaddict

Oh.... my .... My heart is just breaking for YoungDo and Tan... When YD hugs ES and tells her thank you for being all right is just beautiful no matter how much I ship the OTP YD really became close to my heart... how desperate these 2 guys are really... EunSang is one lucky girl for having these boys love her this much.

And Tan... oh boy don't tell me he became reckless after being rejected by ES again? Aaaaah nah molla... not gonna wreck my brain about where this is going, but I cannot wait for tomorrow and I already dread the next wait for the finale.... :D Anyways THANK YOU for all of you for the gifs and the preview and of course the translation!!  ^:)^

Guest prosperity

Based on the fan taken pics we have seen earlier this week, and today, and the preview.
Both YD and KT are looking for ES (KT at the Samsung store, YD riding his bike around, and the preview shows this too)
Both guys track her down using their own methods but YD finds her first. (Preview shows YD ES hugging, and KT watching ES from a far on the beach. However remember the fan taken pics show ES and YD walking on the beach together). So I think it goes like this, something happens to make ES call YD (it is not KT fighting, because in the beach scene KT is not beat up), after they leave the police station, they eventually make it to the beach, they talk, maybe KT sees some of this, but maybe not. From the BTS pics it seems like ES leaves YD at the beach, and they didn't leave together).
KT goes into deep despair, and decides to let ES go. After all she ran away from him with no trace, only for him to see YD and ES together (imagine how you would feel having the love of your life vanish from your life, and not contacting you at all, only to finally see her, and she is with someone else, someone you know loves her very much as well. Wouldn't you feel even more deceived? Why did she contact him and not you? all types of questions racing through his mind)
So now KT will give her the cold shoulder, and we will see KT transform into a different person. Maybe now he will focus on learning business management etc. He will only have that to focus on. I only hope he doesn't become the awful bully he used o be in the very beginning.
Then the story will develop more, and we will get a reunion for KT and ES, where she tries to win him back… I don't know we will see.

~watched it already.. and all I can say is noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. grrrrr... but I am a hopeful type of person,though I often get disappointed sometimes.. ahahha ...  so I am still hoping that we will have a happy,sugar-coated ending.. hahaha..really expecting a lot from this writer because this is my second time to be hooked with a Kdrama.. so please,hear yah ms writer.. no more tearful, heartbreaking and mind numbing scenes in the next 3 episodes pleaseeeeeee....   #10fingerscrossed ...  ^:)^ ^:)^   

here's the link for those who haven't seen the preview yet,, but you better not watch it .. ahahhaha 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17xvth_hd-the-heirs-ep17-preview_shortfilms 

:)) I heard Kim Woo Bin likes skinship especially hugging, YD/ES shipper can finally see the hugs!!! Looks like ES hug him back too, at least semi wrap her arm on him, not just dangling on her side like we see in so many drama with second lead.
KT won't easily give up on ES, after going through a lot of trouble looking for her, he won't just say goodbye to her on the beach scene. YD probably saw her first then told KT too in where to find her.

~this drama is darn famous... ahahhahahaha.. the preview was posted in dailymotion coming from different people/sites, or whoever, a while ago but it hits a thousands of viewers already!!!!  kudos for the team!!  :-SS .. 

PS: so,better give us a reasonable, happy, sweet-unforgettable ending .. hahhaha L-)

Don't know if I feel better or worse after that preview poor tanny.....well all my pain will be worth it if we get more kissy kissy scenes between the OTP and maybe add in some bed scenes as well :) okay am gonna stop there my dirty mind is starting up again.

I want happy ending for the heirs like some previous drama before in time slot wed/thurs.. :( i dont want happen like mirae choice..its must be hapy ending for KT and ES..plz the writer...i hate open ending...although i like more YD than KT but i want the writer not put the character YD as Seju...i prefer more friendship between KT and YD...