[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Tomorrow episode seems like tan is going to cry, there might be a little break from our couple. I like what tan said "I'll do anything to protect her and don't ever touch her" Mehn, I want someone like that in my life who will do everything to protect me so would i.

TAN FIGHTING!!!!! :)

Ooomoooo PSH look extremely beautiful in tonight episode isn't she ??? She really look like girl in love ... great acting ... my heart flutter seeing her drunk scene tonight. I mean ... what kind of guy not fall for her after seeing her acting so cute like that. Well, I'm girl and I'm fangirling here :)) Both Kim Tan and EunSang look really deeply madly in love in tonight episode geezzz ... I'm envy here #-o

In her last 'Shush' scene also daebak! She's purely beautiful when she smile so wide like that ... cuuuteee. Tonight episode really show off how chemistry is sizzling hot between Kim Tan and Eun Sang or should I say LMH and PSH :) 885148cbtw1eazzqbx7hij20nm0fltal.jpg

Eunsang ahh guard your prince. >:P As they say, first love never dies. :x :D Hope to see more triangle scene on Episode 16. ;;) I have come to accept that the KT-YD ship is unsinkable and invincible. =D> But it is more stronger than before because a new captain joins the ship - ES. :)

watched the raw version of ep 15 omg !!
YD seriously shown today ! Daebak!!

Looks like the writernim is really going a different route.. Its typical ES will choose to be happy with KT for two weeks and then leave no trace,but too late KT finds out,per the preview,

Looks KT motive to take on his bro and become chairman himself is to have the power himself to fight dad and protect his mom and ES. KT will all the power of Jeguk he will make reforms. He was trying to find help in KW but no, so now he is going this route. He will do anything to become sole heir of Jeguk just to protect his loved ones.

KW is still an enigma, I feel that somehow he sends KT to America, because with him out of his sight, its easy for KW to go against dad and will pretty much destroy the company. While with KT in his sight is as though KW won't have the heart to destroy the company. In other words as long as KT goes back to the US,he has a safe future there, that he cannot guarantee him in Korea since his plans is to bring evil daddy down and perhaps liquidate the company. Its like his hate for KT has all been a way to psyche himself in to going forth with his plan to go against dad, an excuse if you may say!

This episode was great and I can tell already the rest of the eps will be even greater, yeah a bit of angst, but not your typical flow toward the ending then again this drama is quite different in so many ways

Male lead is the nice guy the second lead is the jerk/bully, the rich of the male lead isnt so rich but a mistress and isnt totally evil just weak. The heroine is realistic , spunky when needed and smart when needed. The focus on the STP CY and BN.
These little glimpses of a kdrama teen rom com that make it different were are bound for a different kind of ending and the way it will work will also be different. I don't think they're will be a separation,but who knows,I just know I am enjoying the ride

RH and HS kissing was so childish, too bad it just maybe that they will fall into their own trap and fall for each other in the end.

My heart sinked at the passing hand scene.....it hurt so much for KT & ES

Hopefully tmrw eps will be happier than tonight eps....

Let's pray together *bicheunaba naega*

Well, since KES writer always make progress in each episode. Hopefully.....

We r talking how evil is Tan and Won's dad, but i think he s hiding something inside.
In the 2nd ep, there was a scene that Won and Rachel went to visit the grave of his mother, he said she is a poor farmer, a winemaker, who love his dad then end up dying alone in the US. Maybe she was evil daddy's first love? What happened? He cant protect her then wont let his 2 sons do the same to theirs lovers? He trying to break them up before its too late? ...

Bravo for tonight ep although quite sad to see our KT-ES scenebut i love the drunk scene and the ending scene..KT-ES (LMH-PSH) their acting is excellent, they make us feel so reeaall.
No kiss in the party ?? well it's okay who knows we can catch some KT-ES moment tomorrow ep
I like YD in tonight ep though, he's a good buddy and friend to KT-ES regardless he is helping out KT for ES' sake or else..