[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

RH is crying her eyes out and screams at her mum. She said she really likes KT but Ester doesn't bat an eyelid. Lol..

YD sends ES home on his bike. ES sees bodyguards outside the house and is shocked. She is almost crying. YD says something. He sees that ES is sad. ES goes to the bodyguards. They let her in. Inside the house are even more bodyguards. ES goes to the room and asked he mum some stuff. She texts KT but there is no reply.

Daddy is talking to wife and KA and Sec Yoon.. He says something that shocks them.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Screenshot2013-11-28at123446AM.pngScreenshot2013-11-28at123415AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at123420AM.png

Screenshot2013-11-28at124032AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at124052AM.png
aigooo.... i love YD more and more now... he's really calm now..dont take things with anger anymore!!! i guess we can tell from the hair..if its down .. unwaxed that he is a good boy XD

Loving the bromance in this series so much. Looks like most of the guys start to soften their heart as we are able to see more bromance moment: HS x KT, YD x KT, KT x KW.
I am very worried about HS though. While he looks very calm and mature as a sunbae, he seems very fragile at home.

KT is pacing in his room. He looks at the dreamcatcher. His mum sees the food delivered outside his room not eaten and worries for her son. She keeps calling him and knocking at his door. But KT ignores.

Next day KT wants to go to school but bodyguards restrain him. He looks devastated. Sec Yoon enters KT's room to visit KT.

Guest choiyounghobo

Youngdo and Kim Tan being friends.

Eunsang and Youngdo being friends.

The only ship I'm on is the friendSHIP! Loving this episode already.