[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

How good was the last few minutes? It was a kiss on the forehead, but it was sign of respect and love from Tan to ES. Glad to see ES fighting back. I feel so much pain for YD. Seriously YD would probably pee on himself the minute ES calls him and ask for help.

OMG!!! I falls for the cuteness overload "Jo Myung Soo"... 

Here is my feeling :x

Dear JMS oppa,

You really exists in the world... Ur cuteness overload catch my eyes... U never fails to make me laugh so hard...
:\">
Pleaseeeeeeeeee be my boy
:-* I am ur fan from now on...
I ll transfer to Jeguk High School to see you ASAP. :x

w/ LOve
KT-ES shipper

PS. I spare a little space for Lee Bo Na  and Yoon Chan Young as well...

Gonna have many many fav. bands from now on... hahaha :-S

I saw a request for info on Kim Tan's jacket earlier, which means fashion post!!! 
Here's what Tan has been wearing lately ;) 
74a07e58jw1eakbbfj6v2j20bo06eq3o.jpg

74a07e58jw1eakbbnxfdfj20bo0hiq3p.jpg
Christopher Raeburn F/W 2013 (price: no idea)74a07e58jw1eakqdecxnlj20bo08r0tb.jpg
From Empolham (Price unknown)74a07e58jw1eakqhld7kqj20bo09cjrz.jpg
From intermezzo74a07e58jw1eaksj0c3qvj20bo09cwf3.jpg
Recycled Biker Denim Jacket from McQ by Alexander McQueen74a07e58jw1eaktagbr9pj20bo09cdge.jpg
Armani F/W 2013 Men's collection74a07e58jw1eaktqghegnj20bo09cwfe.jpg
By Chris & Christy74a07e58jw1eapkpzw0jkj20af05ujrj.jpg
Leather Jacket from Jill Stuart, Coat from Sandro Homme74a07e58jw1eaq7ohdywqj20af05u74l.jpg
Flowery print shirt by Alexander McQueen74a07e58jw1eaq7oijtj0j206y07gwer.jpg
Anyone wants to try this one? ;))

74a07e58jw1eaqjcsld5xj20bo06k3zc.jpg

74a07e58jw1eaqjcwhl7pj209q0cmglx.jpg
Hooded vest from Le Coq Sportif 74a07e58jw1earxbr0o5hj20bo07s3yy.jpg
74a07e58jw1earxbt54e8j208508uq2z.jpg
Kassidy Teddy Man by Zadig & Voltaire 74a07e58jw1easfkrfmkaj20bo07qdgc.jpg
74a07e58jw1easfktcd6pj20bb0fedh8.jpg
Coat from Kenzo74a07e58jw1eathqkgastj20bo0bomxr.jpg
74a07e58jw1eathqr957sj20bo07rmxc.jpg
Munsoo Kwon F/W 2013 

74a07e58jw1eatirrijwej20bo06q3z5.jpg
74a07e58jw1eatirvdsagj20bw0bwq33.jpg
Givenchy

I've noticed his clothes have been better lately and Heirs has also gotten better as of late. Coincidence, correlation, causation? idk :-?? ;))(cr. weibo)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Young Do x Rachel ||cr.  Uploader

YEYYYY!!! SOFTSUB ep14 is out!!! 
Let me watch it in HD with subs so i can put my heart into it more deeply
:D ;;)

even yday without subs i already have mixed emotions/feelings 
I dunno this time.. i might aswell get a bucket ready for my tears for YD's scenes... 

But cant wait to watch ES and KT's lovely dovey scenes..
BN and CY cute scenes again!!

can u pm me a link where u can download the soft sub so i can watch it with the RAW i downloaded

Can u pm the link as well? Thank you do much.

@guadi
I don't care if that ahjumma shirt was an Alexander mcQueen's collection, Myung so can have it but that one is definitely not for a manly guy like uri Tanny. He should stick with classy couturier like Givenchy.

Ok, maybe I am too much and that Givency is too old for him  :\"> but please just SAVE him from any ahjumma-fashion influence especially from that madam second wife/the principal's hideous collection .

Well, basically I am just happy that Kim Tan's outfit is much better lately. THANK YOU SBS for that! I mean, this guy is Lee Min Ho, remember. This guy is HOT with just a simple white shirt, ..geez....   No need to ruin his hotness with those provocative outfit please.

Guest goodjobbear

^ I already watched the subbed Ep in HD!
Any of you are more than welcomed to PM me for the link if you want. :) I know how agonizing the wait can be. I almost lost it today. ME all day: [-O<

Guest myhepyending

@giselle_tw
me too...i'm holding my breath real hard....especially the part he pulled down the apron roughly...like they are preparing to do something else....oh no! my dirty mind~  :\"> :\"> :\">

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Ratings: Thurs, 11.21.13] Pretty Boy and Medical Top Team Battle for Second
With Secret out the way, SBS’ The Heirs continues to soar, breaking its previous record of 20.6 percent by getting 22.1 percent on Thursday night. 

But the attention was turned elsewhere as a new battle for second place was being born. 

KBS’ Pretty Boy which debuted on Monday night, recorded 6.1 percent, a drop from its first episode. Right beside it was MBC’s Medical Top Team, closely chasing Pretty Boy with 6.0 percent.

With such a small gap, there could be a chance for Medical Top Team to run the race for second place after dragging along in last place for such a long time. 

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS The Heirs 20.6→22.1

2. KBS Pretty Boy 6.3→6.1

3. MBC Medical Top Team 5.7→6.0

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 6.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51420

I'm seriously in love with the way Young Do looks with his fringe down. I think it shows how he's softening up. With his hair before it emphasized on his harshness. I wish Eun Sang would show a little more affection towards him as a friend. I hate seeing him hurt, I can't take it. I still like that she cared about him a little and was more friendlier towards him. I loved how she said "Young Do-ah" instead of the other way.

Guest saechoy89

yes i agree with everyone that the last two episodes had so much growth for our characters.
my thoughts about this week's episode:
1) Why doesn't KT just give all of his shares to Won so that there won't be a fight at all. They can collaborate and make the company stronger and secureWon's spot as president. KT can find his dream to pursue. He briefly talked about nothing be able to have a dream with Chief secretary because his life has be predetermined since birth. I think Won would probably support KT in what he wanted to do, so it will be win for all parties!
2) YD's character made great strides this episode! I hope he changes for himself and it has to start with forgiving himself first. He's mentioned that when his heart is in pain he takes it out on people including himself, so he definitely should get over his anger and denial and move towards forgiveness. 3) YAY for ES.. it only took 14 episodes to reveal the truth, but I forgive you writer-nim because you have a beautiful and handsome cast! She's becoming stronger and I love that she does not blame KT anymore for any troubles she experiences. It just makes KT fall even harder for her. 
Thanks for all the cute, sweet, and skinship scenes this week writer-nim!
I really want to see the showdown between YD's Dad and Won. I have a feeling Won will be way more forgiving then YD's dad. can't wait until next week!

daunkayu said: I lost my ability to speak last night due to Kim Tan and Eun Sang rehearsal of wedding night at the party.

The best scenes so far:
1. Closet scene
2. The last scene of episode 14 (do we have a name for this scene?), okay, I'll call it wedding night rehearsal

No words needed to make an awesome scene.

By the way, I don't see @ruzikie, consoling Young Do, perhaps?
Young Do, such a heartbroken soul. I'm so glad he left the party before the grand event.