[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest dramagally

NOOOOOO!!!! I'm devastated to hear that there's no extension. WHY???? It's doing sooooo good with the ratings and the fans are getting crazy about LMH and PSH. Must we do a petition to get the production team to extend another 2 episodes or even better if they go for a 30 episodes so all other characters can have more screen time and developments. PLEASE HEAR US OUT "The Heirs" NEED MORE EPISODES!!!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Watched it with english sub finally! And omg, dear heavens, a petition must be started that this drama needs an extension!! I am going crazy that this will end on three weeks! It just can't! Please SBS, give us 4 additional episodes(or even just 2! Can it not end?) If no extension how about a second season? I know that it is very rare for Kdrama(has it even happened at all?) But just this one huh? This time show them living their college or adult lives? Please, please, please [-O<

Guest ziimblu

Or, writer could do several spin-off 
Each notable pair/triangle will have respective spin-off drama series, romcom or melo drama. I wish!  
Interesting spin-off will be the story of KHN, his struggles, his love interest, his fears.....
I can't complain about no extension, with LMH-KWB-PSH spin-off following melo/heavy drama path like....like.....TWTWB?   Or, WHIB? Ohhhh.... :-B

Guest rogue0716

Ok, i need you guys to listen to the lyrics of this song while imagining all the sad scenes that Young Do had during the entirety of this drama so far. I can break down and cry right now. This is definitely his song for Eun Sang. Oh lord, is is so perfect. Sobs.

Omo, i don't know how to embed the video. Lol. It's Christina Aguilera ft. A Great Big World. Say Something.

Here's the lyrics:

Say something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the one, if you want me to.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.

And I am feeling so small.
It was over my head
I know nothing at all.

And I will stumble and fall.
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl.

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
Anywhere, I would've followed you.

And I will swallow my pride.
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye.

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
And anywhere, I would have followed you.
Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you.

Say something...

Another round of applause for KES, that episode is one for the book.  Writernim, I've seen a lot of kdramas but Heirs is very addicting.  If you noticed the story is a simple one but how she presented to us is something that we want the next one to come quickly.  Kudos to LMH, PSH and KWB their acting is so effortless that it comes so natural. 

My thoughts on the last scene is undescribable feelings, it brought back memories, I was teary eyed when  KT put the corsage and the kiss with their eyes closed was perfect ( I was holding my heart as if I felt it).

I think the removing of apron and the ponytail  probably signifies of removing the walls/boarders between their love....no more hiding to other people of who they are and what they are feeling for each other.
The forehead kiss in the party probably signifies that their love goes to next level....they'll face more difficult challenges coming their way and they will get through with it together.

Guest goodjobbear

WHAT IS THIS.
I can't breathe. someone. I need oxygen. 
There are a MILLLIOOOOON things that I can't even catch my breathe to mention. How is this SO fantastic this week? wow. Just the character development that happened here. Just wow. NGL, I was getting pretty sad with the last several episodes and was just about to drop it. But THIS! What a fantastic turn of event in this drama. 

I can't express how proud I am- especially of Tan and ES. What a huge step forward for both of them. The way they just stood up and confronted their worst fears. And faced it. TOGETHER. I have never been so proud of them. I have no doubt they'll be able to weather the storm. Because no matter how many times they fall, they WILL get up. And isn't that what life is about? Getting up no matter what? MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP. :(( *ugly crying* 
BIG congrats to the whole cast for this rating spike! WHOLLY deserved. No doubt about it. 
Daebak! DAEBAK!! 

I lost my ability to speak last night due to Kim Tan and Eun Sang rehearsal of wedding night at the party.

The best scenes so far:
1. Closet scene
2. The last scene of episode 14 (do we have a name for this scene?), okay, I'll call it wedding night rehearsal

No words needed to make an awesome scene.

By the way, I don't see @ruzikie, consoling Young Do, perhaps?
Young Do, such a heartbroken soul. I'm so glad he left the party before the grand event.

Chairman Kim's plan has already backfired when KT and ES still held on strong. And now instead of ES "hearing from 100 students in school why she can't be with KT", we will instead have Chairman Kim hearing from 100 students in school why KT and ES should be together. Lol...

I love how the story is progressing.The loveline between KT and ES is moving slowly but very steadily. ES has revealed her identity to everyone, and KT has shown in front of everyone that he still accepts her for who she is with that forehead kiss. Now what's left is the last part of the revelation, the biggest, and that is the reveal of KT's illegitimacy. Anticipating that one! Hoping that ES will be there for him during the reveal. And hoping that KW will for once support his younger brother by joining forces and holding Jeguk up high. Jeguk will crumble with the reveal of KT's illegitimacy that's for sure. Daddy Kim is too old so it will be up to the brothers to protect the company.

jamy47 said: Congrats for breaking the 20% ratings! It's even more impressive because i cant remember ONE drama centered on teenagers/highschool with 20 percent ratings, i just cant. They are usually between 5-10 or 15 if they're really good. This writer is really lucky, she doesn't have one drama that failed in her resume, they all have 20%+ ratings. Another fun fact about her is that she only writes dramas for SBS. You know the other networks are pissed LMAO. :))
As for the stories; I dont know what to feel anymore about what's happening to my YD. It's simple to me and i wont even pretend anymore: he is the reason i kept watching this drama. While it's a cute drama, i only felt connected to his character since the beginning of the show and i truly hoped more for him, like his own love interest eventually and stuff, i mean it's a crime that he wont get to kiss a girl in this drama, what the hell writer!!!!! wae? this is so cruel i want to cry.  :-S  I also dont believe YD truly loves ES, i think he's projecting a lot of his pain and hurt over his past onto her but what he really wants i think is his friendship with KT back, his mom back, but he wont admit it. He wants what he lost to come back. He hold on to ES probably because KT loves her and he wants some of that affection too, from someone, from anyone. It's so sad. His only consolation is that he is damn HOT and he knows it, haha That little scene after the shower HOT DAMN! You will be the death of me awesome oppa ;))