[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I've realized that this sweater must belong to Won  :-O as KA gave Tan only a jacket and a coat which brings me to an idea that KT must be either wearing his brother's underwear or none underwear at all :-? . The question is which of the two options is more tempting. So what do you think because this is a fairly legitimate question (I'm writing this at 1:38 a.m.) ? ;;)srQ24nt.png

@briseis,
have I told you that I loooove reading your analysis? Tthank you (again) for writing down your forever great take on The Heirs. keep 'em coming, chingu ya!

I am a forever passenger for Eun-sang hearts Kim Tan's gigantic ship but I can't help but fall in love with Young Do when he just did nothing but staring intently at Eun-Sang who hold angry Kim Tan who armed himself with a chair, aimed at YD in the broadcasting room. That scene broke my heart.

Love, sometimes, really really hurts, Baby

Guest ziimblu

Lee Min-ho ratings' magic wand is soooo BACK! 
Plus, his hotness, now reinforced further with hotness of KWB & KHN....some dreams made in heaven do come true

Guest prosperity

jysab said: Is it already sure that we'll be getting only 20 episodes? I hope not! I just cannot instantly let go of this stellar cast. I need more LMH-PSH loving! :(

Guest Spring Andrew

ratings's out:
korea : 22.1% (2nd)seoul: 24.6% (1st) 

^:)^ OH YEAH.. if only international viewing were calculated.. 22 is really good for tv ratings atm 

Guest prosperity

@briseis, this is how I know I have a dirty mind, because when I was watching that scene (live stream), when ES pulled away or maybe I should say jumped back, I thought she had found or felt something, and I am not talking about money.  :\">
Don't judge me guys just look at KT's cheeky grin, I just figured he was having cheeky thoughts, hugging ES from the front like that :))

Guest ziimblu

Congratulations is in order!Thank you beautiful cast of heirs. And I mean all of you in the cast.Good job.

While I make special mention always of LMH (because I've been a fan for many years), I value too the talent & dedication of each cast member, esp. PSH KWB & wow, KHN!!!   

That heavy drama scene of KHN in ep 13, omo, omo, made me think he is fit to be in that select group of  "super gorgeous-brilliant actors"  :-) club  (JDG, HB, LBH, et al) 

As for the writer, high ratings or not, you know you are in my heart. I can't ever repay you for showing me, in SeGa & beyond,what love looks like, in its most unadulterated sense. 

Guest ziimblu

Fine, no extension....
but if Wizard of Oz had Wicked,and if Star Wars had prequel...and if  Superman reached several sequels...and if Thor also earned a sequel....
Why not Heirs?Why not????Why not!!!! 

Guest prosperity

bains said: Congratulations! Really good ratings. Another hit for writer KES. I thought this would be first KES drama with average rating, based on numbers of earlier episodes. But she has done it again. This is even more impressive because unlike Secret Garden and AGD, this is not a weekend drama.

@prosperity said: I might be in the minority, but I hope KES allows Rachel to redeem herself. I hate to see the female be the Richard Simmons while everyone else gets to transform into butterflies. So I am still holding out hope that she gets her wings as well.
im agree what u saying that about R...for me too i hate see the  female as a vilain..there are too many character in kdrama the female as the badass.that why i like so much for time s slot drama weds/thurs for this years..they gave a good thing for female character.. .i dont want R be like that too...i hope will transfomation for her character..
@namedxas usual u give a genius comment...im always waiting for u opinion..:D
@briseis said: but for me he is written as one hell of a character; complex, unforgetable and perfect in his imperfection and flawlessly portrayed by Kim Woo Bin who truly breathes life into him and gives him depth, intensity and dimesion rarely seen in kdrama second leads.
that its true honestly for me..for my addiction for a long time deep into kdramaland i never dazzled with the second leads..never at all!! but kes giving  something new fresh non usual  or rarely for second leads..I say this not because I KWB fans..i just know him and i never watch  KWB in other drama and just seen him as a cameo in TTBY one of  variation on his character in a way that caused me glued to the YD character ... sometimes I like character more than actor himself...
so im sastified so far all the plot and storyline...the put slowly all character one by one but its give us impact for the  storyline...what i hoping the next level for the character :
-KW and HJ-the relationship KT and his brother KW-the friendship KT and YD..

im sorry to say i forgot to say thanks for all my chinggu here to contributed pic,recaps and screencaps yesterday...im suddenly asleep..:)) :D:P:P:Pat not least to nilerose and ohoheli never missed to help me with a raw...^:)^ ^:)
love is not pain but love is bring our life for happiness....;););)

Guest sandralopez

I am happy that with this drama many actors are getting recognition and popularity. and also more credibility as actors for example kim ji won and kim woo bin, others are consolidating their popularity as park shin hye, lee min ho, krystal, minhyuk and hyungsik (really  this 3 idols are doing a great job). the beginning of this drama was slow and was a little disappointed, but it really is a great drama. I LOVE "HEIRS"
I'm also happy because many people were convinced that this drama would fail and the rating is of more of 20%.