[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest dijerusli

Pleaaaasseeee... a calling to all YD-ES worshipper!!! Please send your love to our ship captain. So our love can be transform into an EunSang bandages that heal his wounded heart (God i could be so dramatic when it involve bad boy punk like our Youngie..~♡)

OF couse no one,ar at least the majority don't want Rachel to end up with YD,i prefer him solo but with her no way...the guy needs a warm women in his life that loves him and heals his heart not a cold ice queen....if i was a man i wouldn't stand a women like her in my life as a partner ever,her character is plain awaful,one could stay with her for her beauty but in time that personality,overbaring, will make her even more ugly just like in real life and she will be told to "get lost",till now she doesn't show sign of wanting to be a better person,to learn to be more humble and to know when she lost and let go,the population of men isin't extinct so find someone else...but i guess her pride doesn't let her admit she lost to a low girl just like she seas ES...

so i have just finished watching episode 13. :D 
just my 2 cents,
i wish that YD and ES had a better relationship from the beginning. It would have been better if ES also has a little feeling for YD. but i guess we won't be seeing that. I believe that YD's character will forever be hated by ES. :(
not a YD fan, but i guess it would be fun to watch to easily ship the second lead but it's hard to find that with YD since his character was bad richard simmons since the beginning. haha. :D
also, during the scene of KT and the his mom (chairman), i realized how hard it must have been if i were rich. things are so complicated, and you carry so much burden as a chaebol. hahaha :))

REMINDER]
ebullience said: Due to consistent violations here, I have to restate some of the rules.

DO NOT SPAM.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES / GIFS OR LONG POSTS.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN NON-RELATED CONVERSATIONS.

IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT POST NON-DRAMA RELATED IMAGES / GIFS.

Anyone in violation of the last rule (i.e. posting non-drama related images / gifs) from this point on will receive a warning from me, so let it not happen. I would also hate to report to the K-Dramas & Movies moderators, especially @Rebby, about violations that continue to take place here, but it is within my agenda if necessary.

YD hairstyle ... maybe he changed it so he will look like KT and ES will somehow start liking him?!?!?! Just a thought ... or maybe he ran out of styling gel/mousse and did not have any choice but to let his bangs down!?!?!?! just wondering :D

Guest dijerusli

I hate seeing Kim Woo Bin crying. It's seems his heart is ripped out and got stomped on dirt. Aw! Aww!! Remember him on School 2013? I cried when he cried.. Dear Lord God Almighty of Dramaland, please don't give character YoungDo anymore heart pain. Give MyungSoo some pain for a change (*sacrificial lamb alert), so he can go home instead of go clubbing and sleep in school property. I pray to you from the bottom of my wrenching heart. Amen..