[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

j7u3.png

hkno.png

jbpe.png

lu0h.png

onyw.png

THIS SCENE MADE ME NERVOUS SOOOO HARD!!! :(( :((  THEIR BODY SOOOO CLOSE!! :x :x :x

OMOOOOO!!! I LIKE DIED NOW!!
I love the forehead kiss! and it soo long tooo!! :x :x
BUT WHYYYY CLIFFHANGER :(( :(
UNTIL NOW, WHY MY HEART STILL DUGEUN DUGEUN after saw KT remove ES' apron slowly and remove her hairbond :x :x :x
my heart like STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!! :* :* :* :*

I think I am going to have a heart attack!!!!!..I am sooooooo jealous of ES!!! =)) =)) ...How did she managed to get such a wonderful,passionate,sooo handsome guy who is willing to go against all odds n do sooo many beautiful gestures fall in love head over heel with her??? 8-} 8-} ...Do such a guy exist in reality?... :-?? :-?? ....once again I must say PARK SHINHYE IS SO VERY LUCKY to be hugged and kissed sooo many times by the most charismatic Lee Minho!!!! ;;) ;;) ...Why must such drama which boast of beautiful n good-looking n nice storyline has so few episodes while those crappy ones has so many episode!!!! ~X( ~X( ....Extension pleasssseee!!!! [-O< [-O<

tonite episode is ending for love triangle between ES,KT and YD,,,the first time i can watch live and is moving very smooth..i love episode today..ES and KT so sweet lovey together...as well with BN and CY..kiss cheek i like that...im cant handle with ur sadness Youngie ah...u shouldnt come this party...

Guest jjsweeter0211

What an daebak episode from the beginning to the end. Can't take my eyes off screen.I think the rating might break 25% in tonight's episode!!The ending is so perfect!And I am so happy to see the Badass Eun Sang that I have been missing so much!
tumblr_mwm53jW57X1sl4hhro1_250.giftumblr_mwm53jW57X1sl4hhro2_r1_250.giftumblr_mwm53jW57X1sl4hhro3_r1_250.giftumblr_mwm53jW57X1sl4hhro4_r1_250.giftumblr_mwm53jW57X1sl4hhro5_r1_250.giftumblr_mwm53jW57X1sl4hhro6_r1_250.giftumblr_mwm3gyIjwW1sl4hhro1_250.giftumblr_mwm3gyIjwW1sl4hhro2_r1_250.giftumblr_mwm3gyIjwW1sl4hhro3_r1_250.giftumblr_mwm3gyIjwW1sl4hhro4_r1_250.gif

http://weheartkdrama.tumblr.com

Guest almontel

DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Love Love this episode too....and yes, i must say, KimTan knows how to UNDRESS a woman SENSUALLY!!! aigo....

it was like they were at their WEDDING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He UNTIES her apron...it's like unzipping the back of her dress....
.......then he LOOSENS her HAIR to fall in cascade.....................
..................then he leans even closer to give her a slow kiss in the forehead.........................
................................now is he going to kiss her nose, then her cheek, then her lips?????
...............................................then Cha Eun Sang will RECIPROCATE his Kisses..........................
...................................................................then she will unbutton his shirt.......................................omo wait....they're out in public....shouldn't they be in a luxury hotel room or out on a beach or something?????

aigo...............................do we have to wait for another week?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

GREAT Ep!!!!! watching without subs is awesome when they give us all of these wonderful melting and sensual scenes between LMH and PSH!!!! Who needs words????? ke ke ke....

Guest Nur Hanapi

what was R thinking anyway? KT and YD has major influence within the school illegitimate or not or a pain in the richard simmons or not. With both of them protecting ES she thinks she has the upper hand? She just made her self as a public mockery. I guess your fiancee is in love with another girl and you cnt do anything about it. Since KT made public of it (WE ARE TALKING MAJOR PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION) . I would have felt sorry for her having a fiance like KT but nope. She got this coming on herself. She should have stepped away save herself some dignity (or what's left of them).
Now the end was definitely a cinderella ending, beautifully portrayed 

Ahhhh....The sweet forehead kiss of Kim Tan and EunSang .... That love is really the moment.
BoNa, ChanYoung, MyeongSoo and others seeing their  kiss .... They see that  love is what the two are the feeling now.
RaHel and YoungDo .... Their love is in pain from heartbreak.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

rikasnail

said:

THIS SCENE MADE ME NERVOUS SOOOO HARD!!! :(( :((  THEIR BODY SOOOO CLOSE!! :x :x :x

OMOOOOO!!! I LIKE DIED NOW!!
I love the forehead kiss! and it soo long tooo!! :x :x
BUT WHYYYY CLIFFHANGER :(( :(
UNTIL NOW, WHY MY HEART STILL DUGEUN DUGEUN after saw KT remove ES' apron slowly and remove her hairbond :x :x :x
my heart like STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!! :* :* :* :*

Guest Spring Andrew

WOW.. these scenes.. they just shot it 2days ago.. . their LIVESHOOT IS slow

they get no time off then  :-t
n RH,, is the biggest obstacle atm for KT-ES-YD

Annyeong everyone :)

Right after The Heirs ended, I wanted to come in here to say "Wow that's such a long forehead kiss" but too bad, I can't even come in Soompi for almost half an hour. I think its my connection or Soompi is so busy.

Great episode today, I love Kim Tan, Young Do and Eun Sang. Too bad there are no 2 Eun Sang, if not 1 each for Kim Tan and Young Do :). I also adore Chan Young, hes gorgeous tonight. Myung Soo is cute too. From now on, I will notice Hyung Sik of ZEA :) all because of his portrayal as Myung Soo.