[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

tiamama said: I was thinking about this:
Eun Sang: Young Do ah, don't do this.
Young Do: Don't call my name like that.

Why Young-do-ah?
Is it because only your mom called you that way?
That makes sense to me... :-w
What a wounded soul, you are, Young Do-sshi!
I am so sad for you, but what you have just done to Eun Sangie is just so wrong. It's wrong, period.

Guest shimmeringoasis

jjsweeter0211 said: The rating is daebak!!Congratulation to the cast and crew!! 
Seoul 20.6 (2nd) (+4.7)Nationwide 22.7 (1st) (+5.2)

Pretty Man  ( not in the table)Medical Top Team ( not in the table)

My thoughts to this episodes:

1. Seeing the camera stopped and KT made his curious face when he opened his locker makes me think who is the one that clean/wash Kim Tan's uniform? Yong Do, Rachel, or Eun Sang?

2. So, KT's Dad and his legal wife raised KT as a legitimate son not because He loves him and wants to him to have a better future and pride, but mostly because he needs to reassured his position as a chaiman? In the end, it is for your own pride? Bad!!! Hate you so much evil daddy.!

3. So Dady Kim stop transfering the shares to Tan. I saw a mysterious glance from JS's eyes when she heard that. What is she trying to plan exactly?

4. I need to apologize to KW. I thought he left his love for business but seeing the preview, it seems he has start to settle everything and decide to against the evil daddy. I hope this time Sec. Yoon will choose to stand by KW. Though he has spoken to Sec. Yoon harshly but to be honest KW is better human being than Evil Daddy. His royalty towards that old man is useless. What does make he think he can meddle in his employee's personal matters?

5. I think Tan is now aware about the business things and the consequence he'll get for revealing his birth status. He is thinking deeply at the golf club and i'm sure he'll come up with something. KES probably will  make KW and KT join hands to win the war, that's why today we have their bromance start to bloom.

@sia3 don't criticize my tanny for thinking, enough people here criticize him for "not" thinking, saying that he's inconsiderate when in fact, he considers above and beyond. Let's wait, patience is virtue. The wait makes everything much more satisfying, I'm sure he will be epic when he's done thinking and starts taking action. I'm sure writer kim has something amazing in store for us.

Guest sachaaimee

DAEBAK!!!!! For reach rating score that high.... And for giving me 386 new posts to be read.... LOL :D:D I just finished watching ep 13 with subs..... Very nice episode... Happy to see how now ES want to protect KT.... But this episode show lots of pain for YD.... (1) When RH ask him why he can keep the secret until now, when he said that the secret is the thing that hurt KT the most, somehow I feel it's not because he want to use it againts Tan, but he want to protect it so KT will be fine.... The sad expression KWB made that time got me that feeling.... (2) YD at ES cafe, he booked the cafe for him self, only wants to have ES sit with him, talk to him.... Poor YD... He was so nervous when ES keep busy and not paid him any attention, he use his way to get ES attention. Even that made him sadder to hear what ES said after he confess. (3) YD got frustrated after realizing he will not have ES in any ways, he will push her only to let him have a moment with ES.... HIKS... But still such a loving episode... KT got his girl and Hyung attention.... I guess he will stand with KW fighting daddy Kim by giving his shares and give KW full ammunition and power to run Jeguk and get rid of daddy Kim... After meeting JS, he knew that he have bigger wars ahead, and the only way to keep it under control is by standing together with KW.... Last thing I hope writer nim will give KW more strength to fight for his love, I knew that based on KW he should succeed first make sure he's in his position then run for HJ, but oppa... Your little brat brother even have lots of courage until gets kicked out from the house because his love for an ordinary girl.......

shenny said: @sia3 don't criticize my tanny for thinking, enough people here criticize him for "not" thinking, saying that he's inconsiderate when in fact, he considers above and beyond. Let's wait, patience is virtue. The wait makes everything much more satisfying, I'm sure he will be epic when he's done thinking and starts taking action. I'm sure writer kim has something amazing in store for us.

sia3 said:My meaning of 'thinking' is he didn't realise how complicated it is and that the battle for him to fight is bigger than he had thought. I admit, I wished he was smart enough to know it before it hits him :( but this is KES's story, not mine. But I prefer my version of Tan coz he is smarter. So, he has to think again when he overheard Won's conversation and getting lecture of the consequences of his outing himself...

The path for them is cloudy.... hazy... that is my main frustration esp. with Young Do. Is he ever going to grow up and stop pestering Tan and Eun Sang. Let Tanny have the time to fight the bigger battle, please! X(