[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ravairie said: namedx said: Ah this episode really brought on the cute!! It really did leave me grinning from ear to ear!
First off, forget the doughnut kiss and ES's grand hug (which was pretty epic in its own right), but how awesome and dare I say, sexually charged was that knee lock scene!?? And why are people not lingering over that moment!? Lol I dunno about the rest of you, but that scene had me squealing like a mad woman. I just adored the fact that Kim Tan was just being Kim Tan in that moment, whereas ES's expressions showed awareness of their close proximity the whole time. I love how affected she is by Tan's touch; not to mention, PSH does a grand job of balancing feelings of shyness and want of physical intimacy, hence her always taking a step back. It's like she doesn't trust herself or her raging hormones, which let's face it, is natural for any 18 yr old! At least she's not running away from it though, coz she clearly admits that there's an order to how things should progress in a relationship, which I thought was just adorable.  
Seriously, there were a lot of great moments in this ep, but since the knee lock scene was one of my faves, I just thought I'd share it with you all. 

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“The Heirs” Episode 14 Preview

Rachel (Kim Ji Won) enters Kim Tan’s (Lee Min Ho) house and asks his mother why she came as Cha Eun Sang’s (Park Shin Hye) mother at the PTA meeting, Kim Won (Choi Jin Hyuk) announces the reshuffle of personnel at Jeguk Group and kicks out all of Chairman Kim’s (Jung Dong Hwan) people. Meanwhile, Rachel orders catering at Cha Eun Sang’s cafe and attends Yoon Chan Young (Kang Min Hyuk) and Lee Bo Na’s (Krystal Jung) party as a part-time worker…

Madam Han: You go into the room. Don’t come out. They said Rachel came!
Rachel: Why did you come to the PTA meeeting as Eun Sang’s mother?
Chairman Kim: What the- a reshuffle of personnel all of a sudden?
Secretary Yoon: Seems like the war has begun.
Kim Won: Please decide. If your name would be the last to be put on that list [of transfers] or not.
Jo Myung Soo: Ok then. So you and Cha Eun Sang both fell in the water. Who are you going to save?
Choi Young Do: Then I will save Cha Eun Sang and I will go on without living.
Yoon Chan Young: Yoon Chan Young..
Lee Bo Na: .. and Lee Bo Na’s reunion party. Thanks for coming.
Cha Eun Sang: The catering service is here.
Rachel: I’m the one who ordered. I thought that the party was lacking.
Kim Tan: Am I nothing to you?
Cha Eun Sang: Because you’re having a difficult time.
Kim Tan: Every moment was difficult to handle since I was born til now.
Kim Tan: Should we just run away? Do you want to go to the U.S. with me?

AGB Nielsen reported that the thirteenth episode of “The Heirs” recorded 20.6% in ratings, which is a 4.7% increase from the previous episode. The SBS drama is a romantic comedy that has a star-studded cast featuring Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeKim Woo Binf(x)’s KrystalCNBlue’s Kang Min HyukKim Ji WonKang Ha NeulZE:A’s Park Hyung ShikChoi Jin Hyuk. It revolves around the love and friendship of high school students from the top 0.1% of society and is written by Kim Eun Sook, who is well-known for her other works “Lovers In Paris,” “Secret Garden” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.”

“The Heirs” will air its fourteenth episode tonight at 10pm (KST).

Credit: http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/20/the-heirs-episode-14-preview/#.Uo1tVsRkNkU

Guest sandralopez

201311210708351117_1_59_20131121072503.jArticle: 'The Heirs' hits 20% in viewer ratings instantly after 'Secret' ends

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,937, -141] Tan's just so amazing, gogo straight to 30% ㅋ

2. [+1,938, -242] If you haven't started watching The Heirs yet, just give it a try~ I guarantee you won't be able to come out of it. I've been obsessed ever since I started..

3. [+1,237, -107] I predicted this ㅎㅎ but it needs to go up higher!!! It will, I know, it's such a fun show!!! 

4. [+460, -27] Probably proves that the people who chose to watch 'Secret' still watched 'The Heirs' reruns and have now just switched over

5. [+362, -19] We've gained a lot of the 'Secret' viewers ㅋ
1384988113_608317.jpg
Article'The Heirs' The rebellious Kim Woo Bin, has there ever been a 'sadder' bad boy?

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+678, -9] Kim Woo Bin really pulls off the Youngdo role well... I would've hated the character if an actor who couldn't act portrayed him ㅋㅋ but Kim Woo Bin makes it so that you don't hate his character but feel bad for him ㅠㅠ

2. [+537, -17] He's so handsome.. ㅠㅠ Kim Woo Bin really knows how to act! He breathes life into those scripts

3. [+409, -10] I feel so bad for him... Youngdo's the type of guy you want to just pull into a hug whenever he does something bad ... ㅜㅜ
201311210134777838_528ce4d0f3b65.jpg
Article: 'The Heirs' Lee Min Ho has certainly become one with Kim Tan

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+428, -16] I was so happy to see that there were a lot of Eunsang and Tan scenes... Eunsang's so pretty and I'm so thankful she acts well... Thankful to Tan as well for being handsome and good at acting..

2. [+380, -17] Ta Eun couple is the truth

3. [+345, -18] Eunsang Park Shin Hye is so good at acting... She made my heart flutter with the way she tippy toed for the hug.. I live for this couple lately. I was happy to see her smiling lots in yesterday's episode
Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye, the difficult road to taming the immature Lee Min Ho

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+202, -5] Park Shin Hye has so much chemistry with both Youngdo and Tan. There's a different emotional boundary that is required to acting with both of them but she molds herself to each of them well

2. [+196, -4] Eunsang is a really smart, realistic, and caring yet chic character. It was cool of her to confidently speak her mind to Youngdo yesterday and she's always calm even when people bother her. Park Shin Hye is really good at acting out Eunsang's character~~ I'm Eunsang obsessed!

3. [+176, -3] Pretty.. such a great actress.. She has such a youthful beauty to her that makes her really look like a high school student. The aura of a natural beauty. 
cr: netizenbuzz
heirs is more and more popular, and really is a good drama.

Guest sillycuckoo

Honestly, I went really nuts because of Rachel's and Young do's personality for the first time (the bullying) in ep 13. 
Before I was under the impression that they are young, yada yada ...  They gotta do something better.

ruzikie said:
icesiren said: episode 14 text preview라헬은 탄의 집을 방문해 기애에게 학부모 회의때 왜 은상의 엄마로 왔는지 묻고, 원은 제국그룹의 인사이동을 발표해 김회장의 사람들을 모조리 쳐낸다. 한편 라헬은 은상이 일하는 카페에서 케이터링을 주문하고 은상은 찬영과 보나의 파티에 알바차림으로 가게 되는데..(cr: sbs) 
translation:

RH visits Tan's house and asks KiAe (Tan's real mom) why she went to the school parent meeting as ES's mother; Won announces a reshuffling of Jaegook Empire's personnel and chases out all of Chairman Kim's people. Meanwhile, RH orders catering from the cafe where ES works parttime and ES goes to CY/BN's party in her parttime uniform...

@kkte1 thanks for posting those comments, I am happy that they are loving and enjoying Heirs.. I hope also that it reaches 30% in rating. Those 3 main characters are perfectly cast. I love them!  :x
and LOL at the title =)) "'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye, the difficult road to taming the immature Lee Min Ho" Lucky Shin Hye, I must say.. ;))

Guest Enonane1 .

The conversation is getting funny b/c I thought Master's Sun 2 leads very awkward in their "closeness" scenes.....how funny that everyone sees things so differently!I was so shipping the second male with her b/c I saw no chemistry between the lead and her.....it seemed very forced to me.....this is only as a comment to show how different people's take on a show is....in Heirs I think all 3 leads are so well acted out that it is hard to differentiate between the actors and the characters sometimes..... I personally love Eun Sang's huge innocent doe eyes and if plastic surgeons could duplicate that look exactly there would be so many copies of her in Korea it would be ridiculous....
btw:  The knee lock scene......whoa.....

Ooooh finally, what time is it? It's KT time! You're all mine~ *Daydreaming*

Congrats to The Heirs on the high ratings. Thanks to the hug & doughnut kiss scenes. Imagine if they have a bed scene lolz. Yes please!

Here's my 2cents on YD being a richard simmons (as usual). It's safe to say KT & ES are officially together from what we've seen in episode 13. YD probably knows that too, or is he too proud to realize? It sucks seeing the girl you like, likes someone else. But heck, whatever he's doing to ES is so wrong. He's harassing and forcing her into like him? when she shows interest in someone else. YD isn't good, but he's not totally bad, either. Can't he just be ES' friend and stop harassing her. It's like you're with your boyfriend, and this guy friend keeps harassing you into like him. Would you like that? No, I didn't think so. (unless he's hot, just kidding!!!)

Btw, why is YD making it seem like it's a bad thing if KT & ES be together since they come from different backgrounds. Then what about him? Is he not a heir? Is his dad not a richard simmons? His dad is probably worse than KT's dad.

Lastly, please let the two love birds have their moments. Geeze, after what they've been through, they deserve some "love is the moment." OKAY U NOE WAT IM SAYIN OR ELSE....

tumblr_mwl6e7koJz1scm9d0o1_500.gif
#Don'tMakeKTmad #LikeABoss #StillHot #BadBoyDon'tCare

I am praising ES for rejecting YD straightly. I hate the girl who gives false hope to a guy she knows likes her. At this rate, ES decision not to be friendly to YD is the best thing she could do to help him, Don't you think?

How do you think it would hurt YD if ES is being friendly with him but then dumped him eventually? Worst broken hearted. Kinda like wake up from a good dream but jump into a night mare. Another Jihoo? Andwae!

I am sure later when YD has already manage his broken hearted, she'll treat him better. And I am opposing the idea that ES can use him as her shelter when KT couldn't or is not going around due his family conflict. It will ruin her character. Another Jandi? Hell no!

Article: 'The Heirs' Lee Min Ho has certainly become one with Kim Tan
Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+428, -16] I was so happy to see that there were a lot of Eunsang and Tan scenes... Eunsang's so pretty and I'm so thankful she acts well... Thankful to Tan as well for being handsome and good at acting..
2. [+380, -17] Ta Eun couple is the truth
3. [+345, -18] Eunsang Park Shin Hye is so good at acting... She made my heart flutter with the way she tippy toed for the hug.. I live for this couple lately. I was happy to see her smiling lots in yesterday's episode

Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye, the difficult road to taming the immature Lee Min Ho
Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+202, -5] Park Shin Hye has so much chemistry with both Youngdo and Tan. There's a different emotional boundary that is required to acting with both of them but she molds herself to each of them well
2. [+196, -4] Eunsang is a really smart, realistic, and caring yet chic character. It was cool of her to confidently speak her mind to Youngdo yesterday and she's always calm even when people bother her. Park Shin Hye is really good at acting out Eunsang's character~~ I'm Eunsang obsessed!
3. [+176, -3] Pretty.. such a great actress.. She has such a youthful beauty to her that makes her really look like a high school student. The aura of a natural beauty.

Via Netizen Buzz