[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

I don't have ratings yet. It won't be out until about 4 hrs. I saw a pic of live ratings though. i don't know how accurate it is.
tumblr_mwkhu63xsR1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

cr hishotnessminho tumblr

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

m2_soompi said: YD...YD... sigh. I want to smack him but still i can't hate him because he looks so vulnerable,,, 
Anyway, i guess the filming were so hard, the schedule so tight plus the weather so cold. In today episode i saw everyone looks so pale and their eyes already like panda..

I guess KW is making his stand with the business. I see Secretary Yoon standing with him. I can not believe he was being watched as well. Chairman Kim is a bastard! This man has been loyal to you and this is how you treat him. No wonder he dislikes the guy who is following them. I wonder if he perhaps knew that he was being watched. I really would like to see him take the shares and he and Won take over the company. Chairman Kim has overstayed his welcome and he needs to take JS with him. How dare she blame KT for business issues. If Daddy had, did things the right way (either not fooled around or divorced her they would not be in this situation.) It is her straying husband that caused this. Anything this explosive is bond to come out sooner or later. He should have got HIS ducks in a row instead of telling KW. And that does not mean marrying Tan off either.  KT is not at fault. He is not a mistake nor a tool. KA get it together. I like how she was with ES in this episode and that she warned her R was coming over. Someone said they did not think she was the typical mother and you are right. She knows that ES is a good girl. Hell KT could do worse. Rachel to me is the worse. I do not care how much money you have , if you are ugly inside it will show. Look at JS.

Come on Won and Yoon , let's do what you need to. It is time to stop Daddy Kim's high handedness and to show them what you can do with the business. I think Yoon is very smart and powerful I don't know why but I do. He would not have been in his position this long if he wasn't. Show us what you can do!!!

I'm happy that his hyung did not ignore him anymore. At least he fed his lil bro dinner before asking him to leave his room. His hyung did make a bigger step compare how he treat his lil bro in LA and in the company previously. Love to see more bromance between Kim Won & Kim Tan. Thanks to Young Do that they did sleep in the same hotel room and got a ride to school in his hyung car. 
rsh6.jpg
Young Do-ah , your drawing of Kim Tan make me laugh. :):):)
rquu.jpg

ORANGE-Y  YOUNG DO. The color is so SHARP. 2ab3.jpg
cr:iamgeshack

What a cliffhanger! Wow! This episode was daebak! Daebak, I say!

Haven't watched it with subs but here are my thoughts.

MS, you poor thing, got locked out hahahahahaha :))

When KT squeezed ES in between his legs, omg, I squealed!

Kim Tan is so lively and fun now, like an excited child.

I wanted to hug writer Kim when ES took KT's hand! Finally.

So kim tan got slapped two times in the last episode, one time this episode.. Is this becoming a trend? Lol.

Kim Tan is not flinching, he is not budging in front of his father. He will not give in now, he won't. He has no regrets! I love it!

KA is so adorable! She is so childish and gullible. I see a future mother in law for ES. Look at how happy KT is seeing his mother with his lover. Just the picture any man would love to see.

So am I getting it right? ES and her mother will no longer move out? Gaaahhhh just another thing daddy kim will use against Eun Sang.

Hahaha won seriously cracked me up when he slammed the door in front of tan. It's like he just couldn't wait to do it. He had to do it, once, just once :)) but he redeemed himself by letting KT sleep over at his place and even driving him to school. KT is the happiest little brother alive. It's so darn cute, these two.

But YD what kind of drawing was that! :)) looked nothing like KT! Hahahahaha.

I really liked how they showed won's contemplation to get out and go after HJ.

HJ is an awesome teacher, shows no mercy! Love it!

The high five KT exchanged with Bona hahahahaha :)) Bona is such a clueless child.

The "donut kiss" was quick but still cute!!

I was rooting for Bona to stand up for her friend. You can tell she was put in a very awkward situation, but I guess it's about time YS gets taken down. Rachel is very despicable. KT to the rescue, so cute.

YD, sigh, just managed to cross the very last line I drew. Just when I thought he might change, he takes me right back to square one.

Spilling the food onto KT's uniform, threatening ES about hurting the people around her just because she couldn't return his feelings? That's not the way to win her heart.

I found it sweet and all that he rented the place just to get alone time with her but everything that happened after, went downhill.

Love triangle ended? Ppffttt, it never even began. ES has absolutely no feelings for YD. I'm sorry but that's the truth.

YD is an interesting character and all but he is definitely not the guy for ES. The man is all about force. And I'm wondering, did he really think it through when he decided he wouldn't hurt her but instead everyone around her? Because I'll bet him that hurting the people around her WILL hurt her.

I really can't sympathize him. He hasn't proven he deserves her.

But poor HS, I really feel for his character. Gaaahhhh his parents are too hard on him. I am afraid for him.

Episode 14, I can't even begin, looks so good!!!

If we are the green line, we are looking good!

i can't watch this anymore *sobs*

my youngie hurt so bad after the rejection, and the devil got inside him again *meanie youngie*

i hope youngie could fine his angel somewhere to toned him down ( i still hope it's ES)

but if it's not, don't be sad youngieee, we love you...

plus, beside his choding act (of course he is childish and immature, he is 18, lol), he booked a whole cafe to get to know the girl he likes
*sweet*

writer nim please don't kill my youngie in the end, or drown him to the pool like fashion king type of drama

i want happy ending for youngieee

I just re-watched it and this episo prosperity said: mystisith said: People need to chillax on YD's last scene. It's the last attempt he will make at telling ES how he feels. He is not going to rape her and I bet he won't try to kiss her either, he just wants 5 mins to talk to her (funny how KT tried the same move earlier in the episode & nobody asked for a restraining order, lol...). YD knows what that means for her to be in a relationship with an illegitimate son of a crazy chaebol family... Girl is jumping into the fire. At least now she can decide she wants to stay with KT, she will know the consequences. Jeguk HS is going to be like hell for the KT/ES couple.Let's be over with that triangle tomorrow, dear writer-nim: ES is not YD's fated love so I'd rather have him chasing the "good" person for him (Rachel then)…

Guest prosperity

Other things this episode that I liked:
When Rachel slapped KT, ES was visibly upset. It is like she wanted to get up out of her seat and drag Rachel by the hair. ES has never even reacted to Rachel many insults to her like she did that slap.
MS taking pics of ES and KT like he was the paparazzi, and then sitting between them in the car. He had me cracking up.
I really liked how KA treated ES. It was kind of cute, and how ES kind of obeyed her. It gave me flashes of their future mother/daughter in law relationship. Now if only writernim could give me a moment like this with KT and ES' omma. I have liked Lee Min Ho and Kim Mi Kyung onscreen chemistry since Faith. I hope we get to see that in Heirs as well.
KT and BN scene lol. When he gave her a high five and she ran off calling for CY was so cute. KT and BN are really cute together. It was also good to see KT so happy because he finally found out that ES didn't stay the night at YD's hotel.
I loved KT spending the night in KW room. LMH does not look like a 18 year old, most of the main cast does not tbh. However in this scene he really portrayed a 18 year old. He was so giddy and happy. He acted like a teenager and it really made me smile. He was like a kid in a candy store with his hung today, and I hope we get to see more of that. So adorable
I wonder what happened at HS's interview. I hope all is well with him. I really enjoy all HS' screen time, I hope to see him more in the future.

I can't stand that Rachel girl. She is just plain nasty with no depth whatsoever. She is nothing like Blair from Gossip Girl. Blair is a snob but she is true to her friends and love. She would go to hell for her loved ones and that is why her friends still want to be with her even though she can be very bitchy and mean at times. Rachel just doesn't have a good side period. If she continues down this path, she will be lonely forever. I like YD so therefore I don't think that he deserves this kind of ill fate.