[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

uri Young Do.. got the move.. oohh it is make my day alright..

YD-ES shipper.. don't be sad.. we got YD-ES scene together.. OMG.. I am so happy.. and I am jumping right now.. my heart beat so fast..

happyyyyyy all the way guys....
8-> >:D< :x :x =D> =D>

MY HEART SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW JUST COULDN'T DESCRIBE IT MORE....

YD-ES MY BIAS GOT THE SCENE.. YAIIIIII............

and more happy.. see him with new hair style.. can't wait to see.. OMG.. sorry guys.. just so excited me.. AWESOME..

Guest lurvzme

I love the back hug.. Now i even love the front Hug~!! Ottee? So much emotions with this two. This is the first time ive seen a meaningful hug for both actors and actress. They really nailed it! And i can't wait for that! ohohohohohoho! Love is the momentttt! Lol 

and I forget this, I am so so sorry..

@StaRiX
OMG.. thank you my friend for light on my day.. I LOVE YOU.. no matter what the scene is.. I just see both of them together in one scene and one screen.. no one interrupted (I hope so).. ;))

my GOD.. I guess.. Young Do help Eun Sang not to see what she is about to see.. maybe..

just LOVE the still.. my heart dugum dugum hehehe..
;))

lurvzme said: I love the back hug.. Now i even love the front Hug~!! Ottee? So much emotions with this two. This is the first time ive seen a meaningful hug for both actors and actress. They really nailed it! And i can't wait for that! ohohohohohoho! Love is the momentttt! Lol 

Guest zaizai_f4_only

aigooo..... aigoo aigoo... im so lost of words!! 0_0

today's photos of the new stills really makes me want to sleep right now and wakes up when the episode airs... *sleeping is my time travel to get rid of my curiosity and stop imagining * >_<

YD's stares to ES makes me squeels!!! like i just want him to HUACKK ... kiss her straight away :))
seriously i know LMH is a good kisser, i think the PD nim just makes him to just give PSH a peck...

but will the PDnim makes KWB have a sexy force kiss to ES? coz that stares just makes me imagining thats what he'll do *TOO SEXY*.... omo omo omo! like Jisung oppa kiss on secret ep 12 in the car (if u watch secret u know what im talking about) XD

eva23

said: and I forget this, I am so so sorry..

@StaRiX

OMG.. thank you my friend for light on my day.. I LOVE YOU.. no matter what the scene is.. I just see both of them together in one scene and one screen.. no one interrupted (I hope so)..

;)

)

my GOD.. I guess.. Young Do help Eun Sang not to see what she is about to see.. maybe..

just LOVE the still.. my heart dugum dugum hehehe..

;)

)

Oh Why oh WHY can't girls remember lesson 1 when a guy comes onto you

1. Aim
2. Lift UP
3. Straight UP
This will bring any guy to his knees for a bit..... and Where is KT! in her defense ES looks upset so she might hit him I pray!!  [-O<
YD if you are already onto the girl you should have stolen a kiss is better to get kneed but at least get something!

Guest lurvzme

Although I shiped KT and ES, Im happy to YD and ES shipper! :D Finally more YD and ES moment! Come to think of it, there must be a forced kiss. we don't know! :)

KYAAAAA KYAAAAAA YOUNGIEEE STILS WITH EUNSANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. KISS HER FOREHEAD DEAR !!!!!KISS HER FOREHEAD!!!!!! KYAAAAA MY SHIP FINALLY SAILED IN FULL SPEEEEDDSSS......

KYAAAAAAA KYAAAAAAAA KYAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mul, mul, mul, my throat is dry after screaming too much in the bathroom :((