[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@daunkayu, oopsssss do I ever threaten to sink your ship? If I ever did, apology. I have already said time and time again that I'll respect ES's decision. Indirectly speaking, I'll respect what the writer portrays. At one point, I even point out that KES is a kind of writer pleasing her fans with what they want in the end regardless of how she play around with her fans' feeling along the drama. Thus, I can assure you that the threat doesn't come from me. YD-ES look together and I want this handsome kid to get his first love. It's so rare to be a man's first love at this era, you know. Thus, for an innocent flower like ES, YD will be a good match! Thus I am shipping ..... my ship is pretty decent. It can transform into a submarine or a ship feature any moment to get to its destination ..... very flexible, chingu....

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@daunkayo

I guess we KT&ES shippers can be generous to the other ship as well.  Our shipping hearts are quite stable enough to grant YD his tender moments with ES.  He can also come crying to ES when his daddy bullies him again.  We can understand if ES will want to pat his back as well, like KT did with Rachel.  Hell, she can even eat noodles with YD once.  Our shipping hearts will be alright.

But no hugging please!  ES's hugs and kisses are strictly reserved for KT only!   [-X  [-X  [-X

we need more skinship between ES and KT or YD and even BN and CY please... and please writernim lots of bare bodies will be nice don't waste dressing up scenes like the one in the locker with YD and KT we could sure have seen some legs and chests there pretty please.....? just don't give us skinship of the adults please [-O<ps..... this time make ES take a peek