[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I'm glad Yonghwa withdrew from the drama. Too much pressure for him otherwise. And for him music comes first. Acting is just for fun. And if he didn't do his best then he will regret.

Like NileRose. I like Kim Jae Wook, think he's available just came out of the military. But I don't like neither Il woo or Woobin.

I also hope a reunion of Baek Sung Hyun and Shinhye since Stairway To Heaven. Also it's her 10th Anniversary and her debut with SBS.

Guest minsun69

eeeeh so korean drama is broadcasted even when the filming is not finished yet? why why why? won't the schedule be very tight? and does korean drama tend to be overhyped like this even the drama has not aired yet? i don't mean it in bad way but why is the writer seem to be mentioned too much and not the director?

@jjeennyy19 I was thinking about that yesterday when I was discussing the whole crown wearing with @NileRose what if they'll be siblings fighting for the crown which can be the family inheritance and the love of the female lead (PSH) that would've been awesome and now that desire has been destroyed :((

@adlyn13: Aigoo...Now I think I'm getting sad... :-S :-S but at least I can now focus on the OTP of this drama as I'm sure I'm gonna be pretty much distracted seeing Yong hwa and Shin Hye in one scene.. ;)) Just hope there be another opportunity for Yong Hwa...Such a waste that this should have been his opportunity to work with the writer..I blame you FNC...X( X( X(
Anyways, life goes on.. At least he will be in better condition when I see him in June.. :\"> Still looking forward to this drama...Heirs Fighting!!
Jung Yong-hwa quits Heirs citing difference of opinionby javabeans | April 26, 2013 | 90 Comments

jungyonghwa_28.jpg

Huh, this is a surprise: Jung Yong-hwa has announced he is leaving the production of He Who Wears the Crown, Endure Its Weight: Heirs (which we’ll just call Heirs, since I think the full title is lame—look into taglines, show). Granted he’s already got a full-time job leading an idol band so it’s not like his schedule isn’t busy, but the reason being cited isn’t a packed agenda but a “difference of opinion with producers.”

I say it’s surprising because this drama is about as close as you get to a sure thing (at this stage, I mean, where we’re going purely based on past records and logline descriptions): We’ve got star writer Kim Eun-sook at the helm (having propelled slick, bantery shows likeSecret Garden, A Gentleman’s Dignity, and On Air to ratings heights), and Lee Min-ho(Faith) and Park Shin-hye (Flower Boy Next Door) are signed on as the leads. True, Jung Yong-hwa’s role wasn’t the primary lead, but as the guy destined to be disappointed in love in a hot new trendy, he was primed to rake in the sympathy points.

However, according to his agency, Jung’s reps and the producers were unable to meet eye to eye on his character. It was Jung’s side that decided he would leave the show, though reportedly both sides were in mutual agreement.

I’ll be frank: I shed no tears over this news. I do like Jung Yong-hwa and CN Blue is a great poppy rock band whose songs are an instant pick-me-up. I think he can be dryly amusing, which we saw a bit of in You’ve Fallen For Me. On the other hand, he has very little dynamism to his acting, and he tends to feel flat in his line readings and emotions, so I don’t think he’s on par with either Lee Min-ho or Park Shin-hye. So if his departure means someone else gets the opportunity to really step it up and infuse some energy up in this hizzy, I’m all for it. Plus, yes, I think I can go a few more years before seeing Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye paired together again. I know dramaland is a tiny world and repairings are hard to avoid at some point, but three times in three years is a bit much.

So instead, Jung Yong-hwa will focus on his upcoming world tour with CN Blue, then work on recording a new album with the band in the latter half of the year. He is also looking at different acting projects.

Heirs, meanwhile, is aiming for a fall premiere; October’s the tentative date.

Via TV Report

cr.: dramabeans

@jjeennyy19 I agree  with you His company is responsible for this Mess when I see K Netizen how harshly attack Yonghwa I feel disappoint from his company which put him in this stupid situation really he hard working and deserve praise  :-<

stupid agencies they're the one that really richard simmons me off poor actors/ actresses that have to put up with them ....aish!!! so what I am understanding JYH agency accepted the role eyes closed and the didnt like it . I think they were scheming to fuel the Dooley couple shipping more . but it didn't work

@minsun69 They start broadcasting it after filming a few episodes and yes, during the second part of the drama you can see that the actors are exausted. I think they do it so that they can adjust the script if they see that the audience doesn't like something or they can even cut it short if the ratings are really low. It's all about ratings, money, endorsements, money, money... :D There are also dramas who are finished before airing, but that mostly happens in Taiwan, China, etc. One example of a Korean drama who was finished and will air is Nail Shop Paris (I remember its name as I found it unusual for the drama to air after the filming is completed). I think it happens more with small companies.  Right! Full House 2 and City Conquest were also in that situation! Full House 2 aired after aboout 1 year and City Conquest hasn't aired yet, but they couldn't find a network to air these two.
@ all Yonghwa lovers I've tought about you while reading the news about him turning down the drama. Don't give up, he will be back at the right moment! (That's what I tell myself when my favorite actor is away for too long. I hope it helped...)

@NileRose: Since last year, FNC seems to disappoint me how they handle Yong Hwa's career..Aigoo!!They could have site another reason but instead release such..Of course netizens would react that way but they are pointing their finger at the wrong person...Mr. Han seems to be not thinking too much..Aigoo!!!Don't ruin one of your biggest money maker sajangnim... X(

Guest manka

koreans are angry most with FNC this agence i guess did smth wrong 

Yonghwa declines 'Heirs' casting

1366952264_21202620-f.jpg
Article: Jung Yonghwa declines 'Heirs' casting, why? "Difference in opinion with producers"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+452, -23] Jung Yonghwa really wanted this role and even said so himself at his concert that he was really looking forward to the drama... This is another case of what happened with FNC and Gentleman's Class. They tried to add another package deal with another FNC idol instead of Yonghwa but the production company decided to just cut Yonghwa out completely than deal with them. FNC is way too greedy.

2. [+484, -100] Since when was Yonghwa ever on a level to be "working out opinions" with producers? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ on top of that, with a Kim Eun Sook drama? Funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's great that he didn't take the role but the situation itself is funny. Even top stars are begging for a chance to be in a Kim Eun Sook drama but some nobody like Yonghwa thinks he's worth something enough to 'balance' stuff with ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+404, -49] There are a ton of more talented male actors than him, why are they using him...

4. [+52, -17] So he's on the level of trying to control his own character now?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -18] You sure he wasn't cut because of his acting skills? You sure he declined? You sure?????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even crappy actors like Yonghwa have choices in matters, it seems.

6. [+43, -7] After a while, I just stopped watching dramas completely and I've come to realize that it was around the time idols started being cast. 

7. [+43, -21] Even if he took the role, it would do nothing good for his career. Such a huge height difference between him and Lee Min Ho and he'll only exacerbate rumors between him and Park Shin Hye. 

8. [+39, -5] I think the first best reply is on point. Even during 'Secret Garden', Jang Hyuk was the original male lead but his company tried to include another labelmate actor as a package deal but the producers just dropped the fuss and went with Hyun Bin. Kim Eun Sook is known to hate package deals. FNC should learn that this doesn't work with every drama and every scriptwriter, especially considering that Yonghwa isn't nearly on the level of an actor to be making such demands. 

9. [+32, -2] Sounds more like FNC tried to lay down a few more labelmate castings alongside Yonghwa as well as demands for OST rights. They had a lot of fun in Gentleman's Class with such demands... 

10. [+23, -8]  ㅋㅋㅋ Does Yonghwa think he's on the level of Won Bin, Hyun Bin, and Jang Dong Gun to be making demands ㅋㅋㅋ

cr to http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

/\/\but you could still see those harsh comments toward Yong Hwa..Aigoo..My poor heart.. :(( :(( The boy is over worked and doesn't deserve such harsh comments...*Goes of to search FNC address to seek Mr. Han and talk some sense in him* X( X(

@jjeennyy19 don't be sad You , I and every one here know who is Yong Hwa I actually see K netizen need to be more polite and FNC ...... no comment !I hope CNblue and FTisland to leave this unprofessional company also My Shin hye leave her company and  all three of them make one company  truly not using them I hope that will happen someday [-O<

No @jjeennyy19 actually I find Anjell team will be back and will be something new in entertainment that artist start own company I talk about those talented stars will work together as one team I think Rumours will be nothing in front the truthful reason behind constructing this company it just dream sweetheart  :P I hope this dream come true to let the artists to do what they love to do not using their money ,effort and make them face stupid situation .
According to Shin hye company  X( as me I have  a big problem with them they using shin hye  and  the company do nothing just change the name and relaxing in the home  X(

I think Shin Hye' agency needs to give her more mature roles like FBND was a bit more mature and Room 7 was close too but I want her to take on more like action drama mature or mystery or sadist drama mature I'm sure people will get sick of Romcoms. As she gets older she is going to have to go for a more mature audience... I think shes got good roles in the movie section but the drama section not really 
As for Jung Yong Hwa' agency I believe exposing the other band members through individual activities is alright but right now I don't think its the right time I believe with the WORLD tour which is a big event for them the other members should be advertised more now since it's exposure to the world here and can't they make an alternative band?? so that Jung Yong Hwa can do drama related activities? while the others focus on music? a lot of groups do that nowadays don't they? FTIsland did that with FTTriple. so I hope they consider that as an option !

Guest iamhe

marie67 said: I say: cast JaeJoong or Shin Won Ho. I think that would be so epic, especially JaeJoong and PSH will have a lot of chemistry, and him and LMH hot bromance.