[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest funtimes

At the beginning of the episode, I told ES not to hold KT’s hand after he told her to follow him blindly after declaring that he doesn’t know if it’ll get any better.  Now at the end of the episode, I want to tell ES, “Go and hug him!” because that is what I want to do.  It was a really heartbreaking scene seeing KT finally letting out his emotions and ES responding to his pain in crying with him.  There are still many things he has to do, but he is finally declaring to his parents what it is he truly wants in life.

I think YD is finally going to take the backseat and watch over ES.  He warned KT to not protect her blindly and if KT can’t do it properly, then he will.  I don’t see how YD can considering he is also a chaebol and he and ES can’t be either, but I’ll take his word for it.  I am so glad KT and YD finally had that “heart-to-heart” talk or at least, the best they can, and understood each other a little better.  It seems like YD hating KT was due to him missing out on his mother because KT didn’t fight hard enough to get him to go see her and not because he’s an illegitimate child (though that was the basis which lead to the result).  It’s really strange how knowing ES’s secret weighs so heavily on him.  It’s not like he doesn’t know that other people also have problems, but it’s ES who finally opened up his eyes to truth that there are things in life that are given, has already happened and past, and it’s up to you to fight, protect, and live.  YD realized that he cannot judge her because his family situation is not much better.  Now that KT announced his parentage to RH, I’m sure RH is going to talk to YD and I hope YD will be on KT’s side. 

Speaking of RH, I think if ES never showed up in KT’s life, KT would’ve learned to love RH.  After all, he respected her and they were friends.  He even went to comfort her.  When she’s not with KT or YD and people who are trying to pick fights with her, she can actually be amiable.  She has all the manners of a well brought up girl, well educated and refined.  She defended BN when BN’s mom said something bad about her daughter, she was respectful and graceful when talking to KT’s mom no.2 and dad.  It’s too bad that “fate” is against her.  She genuinely looked shocked and hurt from KT’s confession.  We know from her response later whether she genuinely liked KT or not.  Up to this point, she displayed all traits of jealousy and claim to KT with the mask of “we’re engaged,” but behind his back, she does worry about him.

I really want ES to move out and transfer schools now.  I’m pretty sure RH will find out soon about ES’s background, but I doubt she will reveal anything since her “fake mom” is KT’s mom and she wouldn’t want to put KT in a compromising position.  However, it’s much better to both KT and ES that ES is away from the hold of his parents even though I’m sure Chairman Kim can have other things up his sleeves.  Even though YD and KT will be at school to protect her, but people will gossip and it’ll be hard for her in such an environment especially IF KT and RH break up their engagement.  She could have a more quiet life outside of the Kim’s household and school and be an emotional support to KT when he needs her just like what happened at the end of episode 12.  Even RH called it on the plane.  If something sad is to happen to KT, she knows that KT will go find ES.

I wonder if this entire reveal will finally bring KW out of the mask he wears to distance himself from his baby brother.  I’m so happy that HJ shared with KT how KW described him.  It was so endearing.  You can tell that deep down, KW loves his baby brother, but afraid to admit it and show it because of his own pain.  Let them embrace each other and give each other strength.  KT is actively fighting daddy now.  KW still hasn’t done anything to disobey daddy, but if he wants to fight for his girl, this is probably the best time to do it (KT has angered daddy).  It can’t get any worse.  Let the two brothers fight at once.  It’s harder to fight against two people at once, don’t you think?

Edit - Also, if ES wants to hold onto KT's hand, I hope she also confides in her mother.  They have such a beautiful mother-daughter relationship and ES will need an emotional support for the fight with KT in the future.

@monzyeh
Do you remember posting anything unrelated to any threads? If you do, maybe that's another reason. It's a bit silly that mods remove the posts, now people don't even know what and how or why they were flagged. *facepalm*

---
class="entry-title"[Drama News] The Heirs Casts Crack A Smile BTS Posted in Drama News by La Petite

10866324026_3bec83d006_b.jpg

Yay! More BTS stills from The Heirs minus the main characters though, LOL! Let’s just enjoy the pictures ^ ^

Although now The Heirs is live shooting but the actors are energetic on the set. They will joke, chat & laugh but always resume to professionalism when the camera rolls.

Continue reading -> Here

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/the-inheritors

”When you don’t even know how to vent your anger, why are you pretending to be an adult.” 

tumblr_mw8mt0QyB01siqvhio1_500.png

@sia3

I really can't remember..But maybe I did..You are right, it would be better if they told me where and what did I post that against the rule so i can learn from my mistakes..

@funtimes said:

Speaking of RH, I think if ES never showed up in KT’s life, KT would’ve learned to love RH.  After all, he respected her and they were friends.  He even went to comfort her.  When she’s not with KT or YD and people who are trying to pick fights with her, she can actually be amiable.  She has all the manners of a well brought up girl, well educated and refined.  She defended BN when BN’s mom said something bad about her daughter, she was respectful and graceful when talking to KT’s mom no.2 and dad.  It’s too bad that “fate” is against her.

I agree with you. That's why i feel a little bit threatened by her when I watched her interaction with her future's in laws. She fits the role on KT's future wife in the eyes of parents (and I am now speaking as a parent). But fate is definitely has another plan..:D And KT's heart and love go to ES. She is lacking maybe but she is his happiness :D

Wow! I definitely didn't see that coming. KT's confession...the family secret unveiled...his birth mom and who he is. That was a gutsy move to break his engagement with Rachel. KT's dad was beyond furious. He slapped KT twice and called him every name in the book! Yikes!! I wonder what he's going to do. Definitely confirms just how much ES means to KT. Oh let's not forget the tears at the end...that to me said it all! I believe this time KT and ES will fight to be together. Lots of obstacles ahead...let's get our hearts ready.

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

You know you're in trouble when your cold-as-ice boss hands you a cup of coffee!

Secretary Yoon:  Could you have possibly.....drugged it?

Kim Won:  In my mind, I have drugged it a hundred times.

=))  =))  =))

A crazy world , crazy !
A world blinded by money and power , corrupt , selfish , adulterous . A world run by people who have sold their soul to the devil . These are the "kings" who lead us !

Even when the crown is too heavy for their rotten bodies and souls they do not quit. They conspire , manipulate , sell their children's lives in order to further preserve power . Their heirs have to be puppets that can be run from the shadows ... " till death do us part " .
Against this world you can not go to war alone. Youth, enthusiasm , idealism , courage are powerful weapons ... but not enough. It needs allies and friends .
So you;  young heirs  from HEIRS , get together , start a war and make the world more beautiful. Your secret weapon to be LOVE ... love in all its forms ... love for parents, siblings , friends .... love for girlfriend...
No matter how young or old you are,  healthy or sick , rich or poor ... important is TO LOVE!.

Fighting!
:)>-