[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest MichelleG1430293520

I totally LOVED HEIRS!!!!Park Shin Hye was amazing as was Lee Min Ho (goes without saying) Both are very natural in front of the camera and have good chemistry (although not great chemistry).Am looking forward to seeing both in future K-DramaLooking to make friends in Korea as I will be visiting there at the end of the year, so please feel free to say hello :)

Park Shin Hye's acting is good, but somehow, when I look at her, I think she still looks a lot like a kid (baby-faced) when compare to other female co-stars (although Ji-won and Krystal are younger).  Does anyone else have the same feeling or is it just me?
I have a baby face too although I'm quite old now LOL

Guest destinii23

MindfulL said: Park Shin Hye's acting is good, but somehow, when I look at her, I think she still looks a lot like a kid (baby-faced) when compare to other female co-stars (although Ji-won and Krystal are younger).  Does anyone else have the same feeling or is it just me?
I have a baby face too although I'm quite old now LOL

To all my dear MinShinners & Heirlings It's time for the Round 2 of V-Day Contest!
Go here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27009903/#Comment_27009903
Let's click "Awesome" / "Insightful" / "LOL" over there just once
to show your love and support for our dearest 
MinShin couple.

PALLI! PALLI! AJA! AJA!
\m/ \m/ \m/

IouDG01.gif

I miss Heirs, I miss all of you and how crazy and nuts this forum was all of the reviews and back and forth debates as to how the plot was going to be developed!! I have been lost roaming trying to find something that is good but Nothing compares to Lee Min Ho in Heirs so I am lost and desolate  :(( :(( :((

Guest ziooom92

I want to say something but above all it is not truei read in twitter that shin hye and geun suk they will be together in Lotte Duty and they would be lovers in Jeju Island 
Well I hope that  is not true I'm really really angry 

Latest Update on Heirs Director's Cut DVD 
@THEheirsDVD  Feb 20

Specifications established drama of <#Theheirs> Director's Cut DVD! Purchase of pre-order is now underway. pic.twitter.com/0RfxjIDmfs

@THEheirsDVD  Feb 20

Please refer to below link, if you want to pre-order #TheHeirs director's cut DVD! http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=76&iid=188999 

Pre-Oder here: http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=76&iid=188999
Bg35U1ACUAAba_z.jpg:largeBg4JDCDCQAAH6s2.jpg:large