[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

‘The Heirs’ Park Shin Hye: From Poor Heiress To Kim Tan’s Woman
by Staff Writer Dec 16,2013

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" is gone, but Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho's love is still lingering in the hearts of "The Heirs" fans. "The Heirs," which aired its first episode on October 9, 2013, ended this past Thursday, December 12, 2013, with its twentieth episode.

image_zps4449d63a.jpg

"The Heirs" on its twentieth episode recorded the national viewing rate of 25.6%. Especially Cha Eun Sang's fashion style that reflected Cha Eun Sang's changes in feelings throughout the drama has been a keen interest of "The Heirs" fans. In the beginning of the drama, Cha Eun Sang wore simple yet feminine styling, capturing the heart of Kim Tan and representing her active and cheerful personality. Later when she fell in love with Kim Tan, she started wearing more lovely and feminine clothes as if to tell the audiences that, now that she is in love, she is becoming prettier.

Cha Eun Sang wore trendy checkered shirts and denim shirts a lot throughout the drama, suggesting her simple fashion sense. She matched a soft cardigan and brown backpack with the dress shirts. She wore these shirts with skinny denim pants, showing off her slim bodyline. The checkered dress shirt she wore was from Tommy Hilfiger, the denim shirt is from a Korean clothing brand Jambangee, and the cardigan is from Reweet.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

‘The Heirs’ Park Shin Hye: From Poor Heiress To Kim Tan’s Woman
by Staff Writer Dec 16,2013

The popular SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" is gone, but Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho's love is still lingering in the hearts of "The Heirs" fans. "The Heirs," which aired its first episode on October 9, 2013, ended this past Thursday, December 12, 2013, with its twentieth episode.

image_zps4449d63a.jpg

"The Heirs" on its twentieth episode recorded the national viewing rate of 25.6%. Especially Cha Eun Sang's fashion style that reflected Cha Eun Sang's changes in feelings throughout the drama has been a keen interest of "The Heirs" fans. In the beginning of the drama, Cha Eun Sang wore simple yet feminine styling, capturing the heart of Kim Tan and representing her active and cheerful personality. Later when she fell in love with Kim Tan, she started wearing more lovely and feminine clothes as if to tell the audiences that, now that she is in love, she is becoming prettier.

Cha Eun Sang wore trendy checkered shirts and denim shirts a lot throughout the drama, suggesting her simple fashion sense. She matched a soft cardigan and brown backpack with the dress shirts. She wore these shirts with skinny denim pants, showing off her slim bodyline. The checkered dress shirt she wore was from Tommy Hilfiger, the denim shirt is from a Korean clothing brand Jambangee, and the cardigan is from Reweet.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

I read somewhere that LMH has many girlfriends in real life. That is to be expected of him as someone who is so famous. But PSH is a good girl and i won't want her to be part of his girlfriend collection unless he seriously wants to date her. This could also be a reason why PSH chose LMH as the least guy she would date back in 2009(i think). Any minoz here that hear rumors on his past relationship?

Guest laissezze

hohurm said: I read somewhere that LMH has many girlfriends in real life. That is to be expected of him as someone who is so famous. But PSH is a good girl and i won't want her to be part of his girlfriend collection unless he seriously wants to date her. This could also be a reason why PSH chose LMH as the least guy she would date back in 2009(i think). Any minoz here that hear rumors on his past relationship?

hohurm said: I read somewhere that LMH has many girlfriends in real life. That is to be expected of him as someone who is so famous. But PSH is a good girl and i won't want her to be part of his girlfriend collection unless he seriously wants to date her. This could also be a reason why PSH chose LMH as the least guy she would date back in 2009(i think). Any minoz here that hear rumors on his past relationship?