[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@sullifish b-( I notice that Cha EunSang has the smoothest hair of all the female cast. \m/ CES, Park Shin Hye really take the effort to visit the hair salon to ensure her hair is always smooth, silky, straight, thick, black. \:D/ She's blessed, born with that kind of hair. 8-> Wow! :D No wonder Kim Tan loves to back-hug CES /:) and stroke her hair whenever he front-hug her. ;;) I also notice that Bona hair is a bit coarse, dry with all the coloring she did to her long tress, :-$ noticeable when Bona hug CES when CES came back to the studio after her long absence from school. :> Bona has a remarkable pinkish, =P~ smooth, fair complexion cheek, so cute, that make you want to pinch her face like when you see a baby. :-bd

Guest Enonane1 .

I have no idea why I even came to school today....I am out of it completely - I am in Heirs mode and evidently nothing is going to penetrate through to my brain. I have never watched a clip/mv/drama not even a news reel while in class or lecture hall. Except today. And of course I make a king size idiot of myself (sheepish grin). I wished a hole had opened up in the floor for me to disappear in.....sigh.....such is the trials and tribulations of being addicted to Heirs....
now what I really wanted to talk about was the last kiss scene - the future dream kiss.  I have read where many are disappointed because we didn't get a hot, passionate kiss (well yeah would have been nice) but as I think of it - this was Tan's dream of the perfect party day when all the people he is connected to get along well with each other....Tan's wish and dream......so the perfect kiss is a beautiful kiss of contentment. A kiss of belonging and happiness. 
The smiles on their faces and the relaxed look tells me both were thinking (and here the love is the moment went across my mind for a split second) You complete me. I love you. perhaps I read too much into things also....but that was what I thought as I watched. total complete submission of love and total complete contentment....as if they were thinking - ah this is love and it is perfect.......

Guest sapphire_dreams

So I'm curious... can anyone tell what was the celebration in Kim Tan's party 10 years from now? Because if it is Kim Tan's birthday, then why was he already mingling with the guests and Eun Sang was still upstairs waiting for him in his room? Personally, I think it is a party in honor of Eun Sang because why is she the last to arrive, from upstairs where she can make an entrance, unless she's the guest of honor.

Guest Enonane1 .

sapphire_dreams said: So I'm curious... can anyone tell what was the celebration in Kim Tan's party 10 years from now? Because if it is Kim Tan's birthday, then why was he already mingling with the guests and Eun Sang was still upstairs waiting for him in his room? Personally, I think it is a party in honor of Eun Sang because why is she the last to arrive, from upstairs where she can make an entrance, unless she's the guest of honor.

Guest pattituazon

Hello all! This is a bit of a shameless plug haha but I wrote the first chapter of my very first fanfic featuring Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. It's mostly to deal with my withdrawal symptoms LOL but I'm sharing it to you MinShin shippers out there. Check it out if you have time! :)
 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/1/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-heirs

Guest almontel

I miss HEIRS soooooooooooooo much....i decided to take a couple of days Personal Time Off from work...i couldn't concentrate and my eyes were puffy....

wheyo....where are their afterparty pic together? why is there not a single one??? i see that even KT and R has one (as posted by rikasnail), as shown on the CP pic, the girl with white sweater and long hair is Rachel...i don't know why, but i would really love to see a selca of just them two....aigo......it's really so sad.....

so here's one....ke ke ke...can't help but get them together....

AfterPartyLMHPSH_zps94815add.jpg