[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

We might get 26% rating tomorrow or higher since the Thursday episodes increases with an average of 2% for the last 3 weeks on AGB

Episode #Original broadcast dateAverage audience share
TNmS Ratings[7]AGB Nielsen[8]
NationwideSeoul National Capital AreaNationwideSeoul National Capital Area
19 October 20139.9%12.0%11.6%13.1%
210 October 201311.2%13.4%10.5%11.8%
316 October 201311.9%13.9%10.6%11.8%
417 October 201312.4%15.2%11.5%12.7%
523 October 201312.2%15.6%11.4%12.8%
624 October 201313.9%17.9%13.5%14.8%
730 October 201312.9%16.2%12.1%13.1%
831 October 201314.1%17.6%13.1%14.1%
96 November 201313.3%16.6%13.4%15.3%
107 November 201314.3%17.9%15.3%17.2%
1113 November 201313.9%17.1%15.4%16.8%
1214 November 201314.0%17.8%15.9%17.5%
1320 November 201318.2%22.1%20.6%22.7%
1421 November 201319.4%23.4%22.1%24.6%
1527 November 201318.2%22.7%19.8%21.0%
1628 November 201320.2%23.8%21.1%23.2%
174 December 201321.4%27.6%21.4%23.4%
185 December 201321.8%27.3%23.9%26.5%
1911 December 201322.5%28.5%24.3%27.0%
2012 December 2013
Average----

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inheritors_(TV_series)

Dear fellow Soompiers, I would like to profusely thank every single one of you for this amazing thread, for all your recaps, pictures and videos! I have read every comment posted here and you have all been an incredible fountain of information and a source of great support! Every time before, during and after each episode I could go to this thread and find the answer to any question I had. I am so NOT ready to let "The Heirs" go! I have watched so many K-dramas but I have never been so attached and addicted to a show before. It could be that I love Lee Min Ho as an actor and that I fell completely in love with the character he created, Kim Tan. I also loved ES and YD and all those other wonderful characters in this drama to the point that I was reading everything I could about future episodes (thanks to all of you), waiting impatiently for either a new OST or the previews and for Wednesdays and Thursdays to come. "The Heirs" is truly an inexplicable phenomenon that got us completely hooked! I am so amazed to find out that people from all over the world became so involved and devoted to this drama. There are a lot of reasons why it has become so popular, but in my opinion, the main one is that this wonderful writer KES gave us a male character who right in the beginning of the drama, falls completely in love with the heroine and who is willing to give up and do anything for her and never let her go. Lee Min Ho and his hot, passionate stares melted and touched our hearts! It was/is so darn romantic that we all wished to have a Kim Tan in our lives, who will love us that much! I already have my box of tissues and I have been using them quite a bit already as I have been re-watching all the previous episodes ad nauseam and getting myself ready for tomorrow! 

Guest supersunyelover

annyeong fellow heirlings!!

i just wanna say thank you to all who did a live recap for episode 19 and thank you in advance for tonights last episode..
@-) I'm so sad the drama is going to end.

it is actually my first time posting here but i am silently reading all your posts..

it's so sad... the last episode is for today...I never thought that I will be attached that much to this drama, because it never happened before to me. I love Lee Min Ho and I admired him in all his others works, but this one... I don't know why, I have so much feelings about it... Well, the love story between a rich guy and a poor girl is a bit cliché (please don't kill me for saying that !!!) but the way the actors carried it makes it interesting to watch. of course I'm fond of Kim Tan, because Lee Min Ho is definitely my number one bias ! And people who doubted about him being able to carry the role of a teenager... Well, your arguments are invalid guys ! :)>- He did it perfectly and beautifullyBut to tell the truth, I ended watching the drama not just because of him, but because of all the cast. And that's exactly why I liked this drama so so much. All the characters were able to shine, even when they did appear for a short period on screen. Lee Bo Na, I love her so much with her cuteness. And what can I say about her perfect boyfriend Yoon Chan-young ? Such a beautiful couple ! Lee Hyo Shine with all his weaknes and pain managing to give such a beautiful smile to his friends... Jo Myung Soo who every time comes on screen makes me laugh and melt with his cuteness... Kim Won, so cold but so handsome, and in reality so caring about his little brother... My two favorite ajummas of all time, Tan's and Eun Sang's mothers... The beautiful  Eun Sang, so fragile yet so strong about her love for Tan carried by the most talented and lovable actress, Park Shin Hye... And finally, the character that left me speechless... Cho Young Do... The most complex, sometimes the most terrible , but in the end the most moving, the most charming character of the drama. His friendship with Kim Tan was one of the main reason I appreciated the show. I can definitely say that I'm a fan of Kim Woo Bin now, his acting skills are phenomenal, controlled yet so natural. Certainly one of the best actors of his generation, and combined with Lee Min Ho, it's just prodigious. LOVE YOU KIM WOO BIN !! I wasn't supposed to wrote such a long comment, but this drama gives me so much feelings. And being able to share it with all of you is amazing. it was actually my first experience on a forum. You guys mad it worth the try ! I loved every comment you wrote, even the pervert ones !!! :)) I don't want to make it sound like a goodbye, but knowing today is the last episode gives me a strange feeling... Thank you to the writers, to the staff and to the actors for giving a drama like Heirs and thank you also to everyone on the thread, it was such an interesting experience to share my humble opinion with all ! let's get ready for the final, fighting ! (and also crying, because I don't want it to end... :(:(( )
Ps : and to the haters, I want to thank you sincerely for talking about this AMAZING AND WONDERFUL drama... You just contribute to make it more famous and more liked by thousand people all around the world.ps 2 : congratulation for the ratings ! 

Heirs coming to an end is just so so so so so sad!!!!!!! :(:(( :(( :(
It's the first time that I invested a lot of feelings in a drama because it stars my DREAM OTP (interesting that dreamcatcher became a main symbolism for this drama). I can't explain the hapiness I've felt when it was announced that they'll be together on a drama in April. Been lurking on this forum and other forums related to our OTP here in soompi but never been much active in posting so I've decided to spend my off creating a tribute FMV for our OTP :x :\"> :x after 6 hrs of trying hard, I finished it!!!! Hope you'll like it.
My farewell gift to Heirlings <3

Here's the link:

P.S. I dont know how to post a video so if anyone can do it for me or teach me how, it will be much appreciated.

Guest laissezze

This episode totally brought me to different levels of emotion~!
I LOVE HOW LMH NATURALLY ACTED WITH PSH when he showed her the slide presentation in the kitchen. I think I heard a natural laugh there. 
I LOVE how they bickered with each other. (How I wish I was a teen again). 
then... 
I HATED HOW YD just BROKE MY HEART. His eyes can speak for pure sadness... Actually, even if he doesn't say a word, you just know about his emotion (he could do a pantomime and everything will work out fine,,, lol! that rhymes again~!)
ALL IN ALL.. this ep was DAEBAK! The transition was in its natural pacing (for me at least) not too fast, not too slow!!!!!!!!!!!!

@simplymebeingcrazy How about shipping me and KT....? I wanna make him mine...do you think I still have a chance? I swear I'll kiss him better than ES... :)) :)) --------------------------------------------------------- Btw one thing that bother me is KT aka LMH looks very exhausted...His skin and his eye bags are the evidence of his hard works.... Ps: CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE RE-Upload The interview to YouTube ??? because the SBS channel is not available in my country..... Gumawo!!!! ;)

The feeling of watchibg Ep19 is like rid ing a roller coaster.

It will bring the to peak and feel the happiness and cutesness overload.

Later without any alert, it just bring you down the slope. YD determine to find his mum and all of sudden his dad is being investigate. Tan appais hospitalized.

So what's they gonna bring us today ??

Guest myhepyending

i think the last part of episode 19 is marvellous....the breaking down of KT's & YD's dads made them realize their dads love towards them...their dads showed their love in a harsh way but it because they wanted their sons to be prepare to face the situation like this....and finally KT & YD knew what their dads true intention....so deep....bravo KES noona!   =D>