[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

branwen said: Both PSH and Im Ju Eun are missing from the photo. So are they the ones who'll be coming down the stairs? It's weird that both KT and KW's women are missing from the picture. Maybe they don't want to spoil the ending looks of both girls.

@simplymebeingcrazy :)) :)) you make me laugh real hard in the middle of the night, chinggu ya :)) I am going to miss you so much...it's been fun to share the same ship with you..Hope we'll meet again in another drama after Heirs ended...and Of course I also wish we'll share the same ship again..

simplymebeingcrazy said:
ghettoe said:
Why?Why does Choi Jin Hyuk's character hate Kim Tan? Other than this weird greed and by that I mean if this is about the company, it makes even less sense. They can just distribute shares between each other and go their rich separate ways. I just don't get this nonsensical conflict. Someone explain. They were both evidently not well loved and favored either so really is there a reason?

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

minozyeh said: @simplymebeingcrazy :)) :)) you make me laugh real hard in the middle of the night, chinggu ya :)) I am going to miss you so much...it's been fun to shHope we'll meet again in another drama after Heirs ended...and Of course I also wish we'll share the same ship again..

Guest pinkytooth

minozyeh said:

At the end of the day. I want to give my biggest salute and applaud to people who dislike The Heirs so much yet manage to torture themselves by watching it until the end while busy analizing and creating long complicated essay about The Heirs =)) =))They are truly amazing(ly)

absurd

=D>

Guest ghettoe

Wow, immature much. Did I raise my expectation for a discussion too high from being in the Empress Ki thread?
Or is this one of those excessive fan girling threads where legitimate criticism equates to hating. Eish, let's go back to the other forum with this thread.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

shooting at the hospital viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bimage-6.jpg

0420077adab44aed45df7b97b11c8701a08bfbed
12d747c6a7efce1b748e0db9ad51f3deb58f65d1

cr.dc + as tagged
--------------------
thank you so much @vill85 for the translation of the interview at Hanbam ^^ they are so adorable!!!

Awwww I'm sooo sad that there only one more episode left T_T <------ (ugly tears)

Since I started watching k-dramas, I've looked forward to at least one drama a year that will make me giddy from laughing, cry, sympathetic, frustrated, excited for the next episode and of course have the eye candy ^_^
I'm glad that I got all of this from The Heirs because of KES's awesome writing the amazing cast and staff.
I bet you at least 80% of us who have been watching this drama weekly will run a marathon the whole series at least 2 times  (I know I will) because of:1) Withdrawals (major)2) Re-watch with better insight of the story and characters (and go aaaahhh that makes more sense now)  3) For pure enjoyment
Thanks everyone (even the silent lurkers)  who made this forum a joy to read in the past two & a half months. Til the next drama brings us together again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS (^_^)
P.S. I didn't want to wait until after the last episode to post this cause I'll be too sad