[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kim Tan" appears in exam questions in Korea.52863002.jpgA middle school question read ‘Kim Tan has exchanged his defective book for a new one. Which of the following rights of consumers did he claim?’ and a high school exam question read ‘Which of the following is Kim Tan’s question from the conversation above?’

As it is unusual for a drama character to be used in exam questions, it proves Lee Min Ho’s rising popularity due to the drama. 

Kim Tan has been used in advertisements as well. In a poster advertising an academy, Lee Min Ho’s picture was used, along with a parody line
from the drama ‘Do I want to study with you?’

Meanwhile, Kim Tan’s exam results will be revealed in the upcoming episode of The Heirs, which has been getting a lot of fans’ attention, since he ranked as the last in his class in the previous exam.

A drama staff commented, “Kim Tan’s new exam results will bring about another turn-of-events and bring laughter to many.”

Cr: Starhaus Entertainment
I hope Kim Tan is not ranked 99th and Myung Soo is not 100th haha.
P.S: I'm having my exams this week. (Hokshil) Perhaps, I will see Kim Tan on my exams, too. (If only my professors watch The Heirs) lolz.  I pray~ [-O<

violetts

said: [size=2]We could totally play a drinking game of Heirs:[/size]

1/ Everytime someone cries, take a shot 2/ Everytime there's a slow motion sequence, take a shot [size=2]2/ Everytime Kim Tan has a different sweater ([/size][size=1]which is like... every scene)[/size][size=2], take a shot[/size]

Just with these 3 rules, I think we'd die from alcohol poisoning by the end of one episode

:)

)

Guest jjsweeter0211

FMV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YjPaI2nQmY&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Q94wOcWeI&feature=player_embedded

cr to uploader

tovsleeptov said: Only 2 ep last. KT is still wearing school uniform and ES is still working in that cafe!!! Ugh... Are we ever going to see their wedding day??? KES, the end, it better good, or else I'm really going crazy!!!! :-t