[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest branwen

kaleidoscopegirl said: @jjsweeter0211 omo, omo omo! What is that picture of KT and ES? His right hand still has the bandage, is this for ep18? Is she holding his bandaged hand or am I hallucinating? Is that taken today? Wonder if it will be shown tomorrow? Just get back together you two!

OMG serioulsy this drama is making me crazy ! First i thought master's sun was my favorite drama of this year but noooo the best is heirs this drama make me cry , smile ! I have already said it but lee min hooo ouahh such a great actor ! This man is handsome , he can sing and act ! this episode make me sad but i am more sad about the fact that it left only 3 episodes and after that we will never see park shin hye and lee min ho together in a drama  :'(( in kdrama i have never seen a couple come back together one more time )  I hope in this 3 episode we will have lot of kiss , lot of hug !! :)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

branwen said: kaleidoscopegirl said: @jjsweeter0211 omo, omo omo! What is that picture of KT and ES? His right hand still has the bandage, is this for ep18? Is she holding his bandaged hand or am I hallucinating? Is that taken today? Wonder if it will be shown tomorrow? Just get back together you two!

Guest branwen

hell59 said: Kim Tan is letting ES go so that she can have her life back but in the process he is destroying himself! Wouldn't we all want to have someone like KT in our lives who loves us that much?

joielee said: The saddest part is the ending. Where KT fight with YD. I bet YD do feel sad for him. YD is worried for ES but I think he is more concern to KT. I think YD hurt the most since he is worried over ES & sad for KT. Today's EP really shows that YD is actually slowly letting go of ES. Three of them ( KT, ES & YD ) gave out a very good acting for today EP. The writer did not make them talk much on their suffers but make them showing it by their actions. Really like how they express their emotions without more of talking done. This really takes a good actors & actress to do it. I can really see their acting has reach another wonderful stage. =D> I don't think Rachel is good enough for HS & not for YD too. I am sorry to say that. She is too selfish on her high & mighty. Don't hate her though because maybe she was brought up that way to protect herself. KW is really a brother. He did not asked much but silently feel sad for KT. KW might be trying to protect his brother as this is what he does not want to see KT goes through. KW might be the one who can stand against his father. Today EP also show YD's dad is better than KT's dad. I always thought that he is the bad one. YD's dad intend to do well in business and passed it to his son. Not like KT's dad. KT's dad is mad for power & money. Really do hope it will have a good ending. It will really spoiled this drama with a bad ending after all the good storyline.

Kim Tan is letting ES go so that she can have her life back but in the process he is destroying himself! Wouldn't we all want to have someone like KT in our lives who loves us that much?

I can' believe if KT destroying his life and let go his first love...both of them need each other...please pray to them and kim eun sook noona..please give us happy ending..

Funny how before the episode we were all crazed up making up the storyline,now everyone's dazed going "Huh,what the hell just happened?" :))

Guest ditadita

i'm crying so hard for this episode, from the start of this episode , kimtan was crying and sobbing alone and the this "crying again" song playing , my tears flowing right down to my mouth, i just can feel what kimtan feels , eunsang.. the only one that he has ,suddenly disappeared T_T and when he try so hard to find eunsang and finally found her , he can not go near her T_T because it might hurt her , omg my heart hurt when writing this .. this episode's like the saddest episode ever , because the pain , the hurt they feel , i can feel it too....
the goodbye scene...i was crying so hard in this part, i cannot hold this tears anymore...eunsang crying so hard and tan ruin his self , just too much heartbreakin in this episode , well i hope the rainbow will up soonnnnnnnnnn
T_T aaahh

You know what? At first I also hoped today KT would stand up and fight his dad. But it turn out KES make KT's character into a self destructive mode.

I just watch the raw episode and while I was watching, my mind told me, "ya, this is what you used to do when you were teenagers."

It brought a flashback, when my life was so unbearable back then, I used to drink and get drunk. Came home and argued my dad and then got beaten.

Cmon, KT is 18 years old. He tried his best to fight the giant (his own dad) but his best wasn't good enough. Seeing ES being exciled reminds him how he used to be when he was in america for 3 years. And the worst part is knowing that you are one who make her suffer like that. How could you hurt the one you love and yet feel nothing about it?

The preview showed us how KT beg for help from his hyung. He can never win the battle without the adult's help. Even now he has already became a share holder but he still need a guardian. So it means even he has a gun, he hasn't had the right to pull the trigger.