[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Let me introduce CHOI YOUNG DO's shy, inner self. Heehee. :D

When Eun Sang plugged those earbuds.
YD Inner Self: *tickle* *tickle* OH. MY. LORDY. haaaaaaaaah. *faints*

When Eun Sang asked for a ride on his motorbike.
YD Inner Self: *blink* *blink*  um.. say whut again? *blink* *blink*

When Eun Sang held onto his jacket while riding his motorbike.
YD Inner Self: (squealing like a girl) KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

When Eun Sang held onto his arms to prevent him from throwing those soymilk boxes.
YD Inner Self: OMG. OMG. OMG. soft hands. soft hands.

When Eun Sang held onto his arms again.
YD Inner Self: OH MY GOOOOOOOOooooooooood!!!! *faints*

:D :D :-P

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I think I am going crazy too! Since Ep11 aired, I would always watch reruns from that episode onwards. Now I went back to Episode1! No joke, And hey did you guys notice that ES umbrella with the dogs on it? I thought it was the first time she used it, but she actually used it in earlier episode! When KT was looking through her SNS, she had an entry there about Texas Chainsaw Massacre and we can see her walking in the rain, she was using that umbrella! (Ok, why do I feel insanely proud of myself for noting that? :)) Also in the first few eps CY used to study/hangout in Mangosix while ES is working, now he never does, its monopolized by either Tan or YD  :))

kaleidoscopegirl said: I think I am going crazy too! Since Ep11 aired, I would always watch reruns from that episode onwards. Now I went back to Episode1! No joke, And hey did you guys notice that ES umbrella with the dogs on it? I thought it was the first time she used it, but she actually used it in earlier episode! When KT was looking through her SNS, she had an entry there about Texas Chainsaw Massacre and we can see her walking in the rain, she was using that umbrella! (Ok, why do I feel insanely proud of myself for noting that? :)) Also in the first few eps CY used to study/hangout in Mangosix while ES is working, now he never does, its monopolized by either Tan or YD  :))

Ok if my eyes aren't fooling me in this image

:-B :-?

BacaezkCUAEKBPH.jpg

If I am not mistaken the person to the left with the same red jacket as PSH is LMH,if I am correct that means that indeed KT found ES !! Someone double check and correct me I am almost sure! Hopefully I am not delusional

adlyn13 said: Ok if my eyes aren't fooling me in this image :-B :-? BacaezkCUAEKBPH.jpg If I am not mistaken the person to the left with the same red jacket as PSH is LMH,if I am correct that means that indeed KT found ES !! Someone double check and correct me I am almost sure! Hopefully I am not delusional

@Maja

See I knew ,I was going crazy more than I already am =))

The place looks familiar,so we can say that evil daddy can put his foot in his mouth and the person to fool him was ES,no matter how we see it,she deceived evil daddy and that will hurt his ego big time.So evil daddy if all the speculation is ture,isn't so undefeated as he thinks. Sure his sons couldn't beat him,but the least person he expected just fooled him.

adlyn13 said: Ok if my eyes aren't fooling me in this image :-B :-? BacaezkCUAEKBPH.jpg If I am not mistaken the person to the left with the same red jacket as PSH is LMH,if I am correct that means that indeed KT found ES !! Someone double check and correct me I am almost sure! Hopefully I am not delusional