[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest iamafan1

faidaris said:I agree with you. I saw the soft expression of LMH too during the interview, and I think, hmmm he must be attracted to her in some ways. It was so romantic of him to look at her in that loving way. Deep inside my heart I would really like to see both LMH & PSH dating each other, for the chemistry is so explosive, they look so good with each other and they compliment each other in some ways or another. I have never really shipped any Korean actors before, but I feel like they won't date anyway due to their lifestyles of being hallyu stars.

You guys the references of literary works its just that.ES reference to Midsummers night was because of her adventure with KT in California,and to her being with him was just that a dream.There is a reference of her as sleeping beauty cuz she sleeps a lot,RH reference of the great Gatsby was done purposely to spite ES and KT. What I am saying is that any references can be done of literary works in any point in their life,a point its not their fate,one can change it.I think were just nervous cuz how things are going. KES does this all the time but ends it all with a happy note,let's have faith and think positive!

Really love the way he always hugs her with one hand on her head very loving gesture. Truly well done am so used to those half heated hugs in some other dramas it is nice to see a truly well executed loving embrace.

Guest laissezze

Would it be too weird if I told you guys that every time I watch KT kiss ES (Ep 16), I feel as though he was kissing me? 
lol! I am indeed gonna lose it! 

Guest Un Identified

Looking at the bricks of the houses.. I guess Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang are filming in the same area  cr. DC/weibo 1