[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

first I hope there's time jump because I want to see a proper kiss from KT and ES (sorry for my perv thoughts :\"> ) , because I thought that they're still high school so it's impossible to do that but BUMPPP they gave us a passionate, hot kiss between our otp...
and now seems that KT found ES, but I do hope again there's time jump, what I want to see is baby tanny and eunsang and the process of making the baby?ok ok I'll stop here, stop here... :\"> :P

Guest laissezze

YD will surely follow ES, FOR ONE MAIN REASON...........

SHE PROMISED TO EAT NOODLES WITH HIM... 

Guest sachaaimee

tiamama said: Iren said:
zaizai_f4_only said: um.... can anyone here translate this for us please?!
i wonder if this is the written preview of ep17 ?!?! or somekind of a spoiler?!
탄이는 은상의 흔적을 찾아 거리를 헤매고 이를 지켜보던 기애는 원에게 은상의 행방을 찾아줄 것을 부탁한다. 한편 은상은 윤실장의 도움으로 김회장의 눈을 피해 희남여사의 고향으로 잠적한다.
cr. dc

Guest prosperity

Writernim why are there so many BOF teas in this drama lately? Why did ES and her mom have to run away to some beachside village? Don't tell me they are going to be selling fish too *rolls eyes*
Also why are YD and ES on the beach having a stroll and talking like JanDi and JH did in BOF? Are you going to let KT see them too and misunderstand, and then give his blessing?
Guys, I am sure (or at least hope), that the writer is going to change it up, and the lead up and convos etc., are going to be different, however, the similarities do exist. 
I am going to try to avoid spoilers, and this thread from Monday night until Wednesday night, to avoid spoilers. I am going to try not to live stream too. I want to see how different the episode would feel if I had no idea what will happen, didn't read joonnie or soompi, and waited for subs. Do you guys think I can do it? lol

Guest zaizai_f4_only

yaaaa... LMH's fans daebak!!! no kidding.. MOSTLY spoiler pictures from today are all his hahaha... 2 millions followers is definitely not joking around =D>viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29bviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
cr.dc

I am going to try to avoid spoilers, and this thread from Monday night until Wednesday night, to avoid spoilers. I am going to try not to live stream too. I want to see how different the episode would feel if I had no idea what will happen, didn't read joonnie or soompi, and waited for subs. Do you guys think I can do it? lol

Guest zaizai_f4_only

prosperity said: I seriously think they travel with the production team. Like they stalk them out or something. I can see them now, camping out waiting for the production vans to leave so they can trail them. I don't know if I should laugh or not. They are serious about their minho though. No doubt about that.