[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Claudia Ximena said:
Kim Tan oh Kim Tan what can I say about you? You are so GREAT... LMH's portrayal is PERFECT I have never seen so much emotion in another actor I am so blown away by him he is just doing daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what he says and does is just truly passionate, sweet, tender, thoughtful truly!! how am I going to see men now? they can't compare he is just really great..... so envious of those intense stares of him or how he blew hot air on ES's hands totally driving me nuts....

Guest Spring Andrew

DID Any1 notice.. But KT dad always tells KW n KT that first love is nothing..but his password was his FIRST WIFE's Bday.  =D>

I just realized Heirs will end in 15 days and ES might choose option 2 to leave in 15 days. Is this a coincidence or is KES planning for ending with ES's decision? :-?
Edit: Posters at Heirs Baidu are already thinking of places Daddy Kim will send ES. On the list: N. Korea, China, India, Africa, etc... >-) :-SS

KT x ES moments in Ep15 (I LOVE IT)

lm7T.gif
 :x :x :x it making me smiling. Drunk ES, she's so cute. hahaha :D she's "yah Kim Tan!" and KT "Wae" with that expression of his, it so  damnn adorable. 8-> 8-> 8->

lm9B.gif
this scene ~~ awwwwwwwww~ sweet~~
:x :x :x

lm5g.gif
this scene is such a picture perfect scene. i really love every second of it. it so full of emotion.
:((

lm3m.gif
and in this scene, ES looking so pretty when she smile~~ when KT asked ES "Otthokhae/how" and ES  just "Shhhhh" him and smile that smile.. awwwwww~ so cute... 
:x :x :x
(pss:okay i will keep it a secret for you ES. So just go inside the room and do some action with KT.*it just my mind.I'm going crazy right now*) LOL =)) =))

I find it so funny and actually sweet that YD doesn't know how to react at all in most of his conversations with ES when she is actually treating him nicely and as a friend talking casually and smiling and makes him aware of it...he's been so used at using the forceful side and words to bound that when he is actually like his real self he is so out of place and turns the subject in his usual speach...i'm glad that ES has figured his true coulour and treats him different...(i know,can't help myself but WB has such awesome chemistry with PSH)And Won face when he knew that Tan is last in the whole school so funny,his expression was hilarious as well as Tan serious response...Quite curious if they will develop something with Hyo Shin and Hee Joo

What do you think guys, we will get a separation and a time jump?
I hope they stick together and fight the battle together.. their moms can join them in the fight because they are the best tandem in this series.. Lets see what will happen on episode 16.  KT and ES are both smart so they need to talk about it and solve it together. Unless Daddy Kim uses all his influence to send ES abroad or threatened her mother. 

tulip06

said: So, I've just read the Scattered Jooni Recap, and was wondering: does Daddy Kim think only Tan has a penis?  Why isn't he forcing an engagement on Won?  

Now that YoungDo has been HeungSoo-ed, I no longer ship him and Rachel.  I now ship Rachel and Vomiting Sunbae.  The gifs of them kissing were sexy.

Guest branwen

faythe said: You are right that ES has very valid reasons for worrying and for breaking up with KT. However, if she is truly invested in this relationship, shouldn't she atleast try to fight with all her might first before giving up? There are times in your life when you have to fight even knowing that the chance of winning is slim. That's life though. Nothing is easy, especially love and happiness. And if her fear of his dad override KT's love, then KT should really let her go. But I would like to give ES the benefit of the doubts that her leaving is not just for that reason alone.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

tumblr_mvzzxiLRgx1qzhcrdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvzzxiLRgx1qzhcrdo2_500.jpg
cr.http://fuckyeahtheheirs.tumblr.com/
this is his real bodyguards or what? LOL
and i wonder if this is the most recent as his hair is still waxed.. 

Why is there envy I get it ES is the most poor person in school and she is got two major Hotties after her... heck I get envious here and there but mine envy is the good one... I get happy that she is got those guys.... I don't get the petty envy these rich girls get and how they come to bully her?! totally unbelievable like is ES's fault that they are Stuck up, Petty, got no sweet qualities to claim... nope is not her fault that they are RICH but GOT so many flaws that obviously the HOT guys would not even glance at them.. nope is not her fault.... *-:) I hope YD leaves sticky juice in all their clothes! or bullies them never mind they are not worth it... I am just ranting here...