[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest choiyounghobo

I hope Kim Tan standing up to his brother and keeping his shares is the start of his road to Idk, an ambition? Because other than getting Eunsang, I don't really get his mission in life. He used to write a lot in the US. I really wish they'd expand on that. Or anything really.

They've portrayed Kim Tan as such a thinker, it seems uncharacteristic that he wouldn't have a plan for the future. Does he want to further his studies? Does he want to inherit his dad's empire? Does he want to write? What does he want other than Eunsang?

sachaaimee said: Won oppa why you so stubborn with your wrong attitude to Tan.... Just make up and stand together.... That way you can run ajeguk and send your lovely daddy becaome a stay at home dad.... Let him taking cooking class... So he can enter the masterchef if he still want to have another win....

Guest pinkytooth

Just watch the raw of epi 15
Another great episode =D>
At this rate Heirs becoming a new genre of drama. It's more like fusions genre. We got the Rom, Com, Family, Melo..
RomTanSang..I'm smiling and giggling and giddy over drunk ES and sweet Tan. Absolutely love the moment they're smiling at each other :x
Com- Moms. Their Mission Impossible scene is hillarious. ES mom is so smart. This is my very first time seeing that kind of trick. CSI should hire her  =))
- Friendnemy or bromance couple for their mango six moment. I adore you ES for your ability to untame two smokin hot stubborn boys and make them sit together sharing earphones and their possesiveness over her. One of my favourite scenes :D- I think our Black Knight look mixed between VERY VERY COOL and FUNNY and CONFIDENCE. CYD is the man tonite!! I'm so stunning seeing him bring his men and rescue the prince. And althogh he's not comfy being friendzoned by ES, HE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HER. I heart you Choi Young Do. I do!! :x :x
Family - Great mom.. Tan's mom. She might be not as smart as ES mom. But she is surely an amazing mom. Finally she is able to threat someone. Not JS, not Won but RH mom. And it's for Tan's sake- Tan... Oh I JUST LOVE THIS BOY I WANT TO HAVE A SON LIKE HIM!!! I'm crying watching he's doing his best to convince his brother and his dad that family is more important. That he want his family not to be broken. He was crying.... And his confession infront of Yoon secretary(teacher). He just love his mom so much and pride of her no matter what. :x :((- Tan's dad. AIGOOO. I'M SLAPPING HIM VIRTUALLY NTH TIMES! I just hate him so much for all his evil plans. Is he seriously ruining his family for power and money?!- HS and his parents vs CY and his dad. A so called 'understanding' parents vs a very understanding son. 
Melo :Again.. TanSang.... This young couple. How can they breaking my heart continuously with their every gestures???Tan devastated expression when he locked in his room and can't see ES. ES worried expression when Tan dragged and her zombie face at the morning... :(Their locking-separating hands :(( :((ES smile :(( :(( Ottokee.. She choose not to break with him and get exiled? :(( The way she's smiling sooooo beautifully just make me cry hard :((
Whatever big or bigger or biggest storm may come, please don't seperate Tan and Eunsang, writernim. Please DON'T.
Don't breaking my heart, don't breaking theirs.
[-O<

At last we know when all the bad relationship between the brothers begin,from what i understood Tan was 10 when he saw that The first wife had shares and that his mom didn't have and that if she had maybe he could take him and live or be treated diferently at that time so he asked Won what has to do/or what will happen if his mom will have more shares than him and first wife...so from there on Won attitude changed...curious if he believed Tan said that because he heard mom plotting to take the shares as a mistress...
It's sad that Tan's good intention and love for his mom and her position became like treat to Won....we know that he doesn't like KA and he wouldn't have liked at all like a mistress would want to take control of his future company as a legit heir and Tan inocence made it look and gave his question a total different meaning that it was intended...At that time i don't think he hated Tan but his mom, that she could have scheamed a plan to despose him of what was his using Tan as well...I would loved to see some flasbacks to see young Won and Tan to see his relationship with him and if he deal with him as a half brother,not everyone has it easy to accept a half-brother with his father history and maybe resent from his story with his mom and his circumstances(brough him one day home)...and Daddy Kim is such a scumbag,he actually fired his own son with the help of Sec Kim if i understood it and did it there in the open i kinda feel bad for him,his dad(if i can call him that) is destroying his life and all the others around him and doesn't give a damn about it as long as his own agenda is fulfilled...(in that family no one is happy,starting from the wife till Tan,he destroyed them all)

Guest Fannie J

large.jpgI think she acts like happy to see Tan , they will a real date, spend time together and she'll leave in quite . BUT, on the preview 16, Tan already knew his Dad threat ES. Tan is smart , i believe you, KimTan <3 P/s: large.jpgAre they look great together guys ?? LOL :)

Guest Humanseoul

Dreamer said: I hope Kim Tan standing up to his brother and keeping his shares is the start of his road to Idk, an ambition? Because other than getting Eunsang, I don't really get his mission in life. He used to write a lot in the US. I really wish they'd expand on that. Or anything really. They've portrayed Kim Tan as such a thinker, it seems uncharacteristic that he wouldn't have a plan for the future. Does he want to further his studies? Does he want to inherit his dad's empire? Does he want to write? What does he want other than Eunsang?

Guest Humanseoul

faythe said: I hope ES is not going to break up with KT just because of that threat. However, if she does, then KT should just let her go. If she doesn't want to fight with KT for what they have, then she's not worth fighting for. He did his best.

Guest pinkytooth

At first... I was thinking Tan only obsessed over ES.But after this episode I realized since the very beginning.. Before he sent away to US. Family is everything for him,
Her mom pride is more important than the shares.Her brother's love is more important than the company.He looks devastated infront of his brother when he try to convince him he don't want to fight with him.He's cried infront of his dad because he's suffering having a broken family.He stopped his plan runaway to US when ES remind him about their moms.I can't figure out what's his future plans but I believe he has strong will to keep his family. At least his mom and his brother.

I'm saying this as a hardcore Kim Tan fangirl - Choi Young Do's stolen episode 15 - amazing character developement, great acting - it's obvious that KWB has been truly enjoying YD's transformation because his acting has that little extra that only great actors know how to add in the middle of seriestumblr_mwxpyeVMKl1sl4wklo1_250.giftumblr_mwxpyeVMKl1sl4wklo2_250.gif
tumblr_mwxpyeVMKl1sl4wklo3_250.giftumblr_mwxpyeVMKl1sl4wklo4_250.gif
http://bobolun.tumblr.com/post/68280217479

Yeon said: Am I the one still bothered by the fact, that Kim tan barely had any character development throughout the whole drama..Not trying to be negative or anything, it's just that he's the same now and he was back then..Can someone explain to me what the writer is trying to portray with this character??