[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ES arranges for another set of drinks to be delivered. KT waits for her.

ES confesses to everyone about her true self. RH looks pleased. KT looks om proudly at ES. He removes her apron and unties her hair and puts a corsage on her wrist and kisses her forehead in front of everyone. Everyone smiles and looks at them fondly. RH and YD has lost. End.

OK EVERYONE THIS EPISODE IS A MUST WATCH.

KT really played that ending scene very coolly at the party, from not stopping ES to confess that she is not rich to letting everyone know that he knew the truth and still loves her regardless, to telling ES to clock out of her work and removing her ribbon and lastly the forehead kiss.

OMG, the end scene is so sweet.  KT aka LMH, superb acting.  waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when he is untie the apron and her hair slowly, its just like undressing her.  the last scene is so cool.  waaahhhhh daebak episode.  i think the ratings may jump another +5%

KT really played that ending scene very coolly at the party, from not stopping ES to confess that she is not rich to letting everyone know that he knew the truth and still loves her regardless, to telling ES to clock out of her work and removing her ribbon and lastly the forehead kiss.

i must say that this is one of the best episode so far. at least ES had confessed the truth already, YD has no hold over her now, and he cannot blackmail her anymore. Indeed, the TRUTH WILL SET THEM FREE!! :))
anyways, lte version is already avail, @ohoheli ;)

Guest park_shindae

shocks! i mean the ending always kill! the writer always make sure the last 1 min of the week would give the greatest impact. 

Guest zaizai_f4_only

@adamfever - i guess we really crash soompi.. seriously it loads like a turtle >_<
anyway.... YD yaaa.... ur first choice of staying home was a good choice!!WAE WAE WAE did u come?!?!?!?!?It only scattered ur heart into pieces looking at ES and KT together  :((UR sad expression makes my heart thorn into pieces!! :((
today's episode really have all sorts of emotion yeah ?! XD,MAD,SAD,LOVEY DOVEY,FUNNY n HAPPY scenes..

but its a good episode!! hoping for a good rating again tomorrow !!! Bbassya!!