[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest funtimes

@shenny: I wonder if KT was upset because ES probably delivered the drinks not considering his position? The preview mentioned something about her saying to him about his problems being so overwhelming to him and she prob wanted to pick up this extra assignment to earn more money since he's struggling with his dad right now? And he probably saw that as her not considering him and having a girl come out as a servant for him. Kinda hurts his ego? So he flips the table? But I think I like your interpretation more that it's because other ppl were probably making fun of her so he flips the table and brought her back up "next" to him.

Guest prosperity

Koreans citizens can be really mean. Why did the Heir fans troll the Pretty Boy article?

TV: [spoilers!!!] Pretty Man (Pilot)

Wednesday, November 20, 2013  iujang geun sukkorean dramaspretty mantv  129 comments

201311202303771906_528cc1bda1dd8_59_2013
Article: Pilot broadcast 'Pretty Man' Jang Geun Suk and IU bring a manhwa to life

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,003, -484] Sorry, I watched The Heirs instead

2. [+3,970, -408] Sorry, I was too busy watching The Heirs 

3. [+3,629, -400] The Heirs is so fun

4. [+3,381, -379] Watched The Heirs... ㅋ

5. [+3,192, -404] It was the pilot episode so I decided to sacrifice The Heirs to watch it but... Sorry Tan~ I'm going back to watching you tomorrow ㅜㅜ
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/11/tv-spoilers-pretty-man-pilot.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

A part of me laughed, but the other part felt bad. What? I am only human. I hope I didn't break any rule. I know this article isn't about the Heirs, but the comments are. Mods please forgive me! 

@dijerusli
welcome in this thread.. and welcome to the heart broken grup.. YD-ES shipper I don't know.. Just a sunken shipper..

so be brave, be strong and be sturdy to our heart for this recent episode we might see our ship sinker deeper and deepest..

don't hoping too much in this ship.. but for YD-ES shipper here will having and giving you our strength and encourage to continue to this shipper..

HIMNE GUYS..
;)) ;;)

@funtimes originally, I thought the same thing as you, because we can hear Kim Tan saying, "Am I nothing to you?" Perhaps asking her why she is so inconsiderate of him, "embarrassing him." But then I thought, this is something Kim Joo Won from secret garden would say, is this really something Kim Tan will say? I'm confused.

I don't think he flips the table because he is angry at her, I think he flips the table because he is angry for her. If you watch the previews over, it seems like Rachel is pushing it, she called eun sang twice it seems, from two different jobs, first a cake delivery place, and second mango 6. Unless mango six delivers cake, it must be that. And perhaps the kids are making fun of ES for being poor, so KT gets angry and flips the table.

I hope. Lol.

Guest prosperity

So they are saying LMH has the flu? What? Awww poor thing. I hope his mom makes him some chicken noodle soup, or the Korean version of that. I just want to nurse him back to health. =((

Guest prosperity

wait…. omg I can't breathe. I think  it is best for me to go to bed, because I just can't contain these feels.
Good night guys