[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pinkytooth

Why oh why~~
My early morning which is must be filled with focusing on my job completely ruined by hugs stills :((
I can't concentrate and keep thinking about the hug and the emotions and the conversation after that or whether they keep the silent within them...Gaaahhhh..
How do I survive today :(

OH MEEERRRRR FRIGGEN GGGAAAWWWDDDD,

The most perfect stills ever!

Can I say, the best hug ever?! Better than a kiss any day! So appropriate, so sincere, sooooo... I can't even.. I can't, it's too cute!

So much feels for those stills!

I approve, I approve!

I can't wait!

Waaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Give me heirs!

NNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWW!

Please,

I'm dying! :((

I love them! :((

Edit: soooo tttaaaalllll! I love!

Gosh. The hug has more of a couple feel. Or more emotional impact that the lack of reaction in the kisses. Where ES didn't even look as if she wanted to participate.

One good hug sure beats some lame looking kissing scene. Now I can feel as if the couple are in the moment.

@ck1Oz hahaha I loled at your comment, the irony of "Love is the moment..." always playing in the background of their moments :))

;)) I really don't mind the song. In fact, I love it hahahahaha. :D

Guest pinkytooth

giselle_tw said: Now that we got a beautiful hug scene.... All I'm asking is just dont play love is the moment during the scene. Whats make the ending of ep12 so subtle its because the beautiful silence with a soft piano. :x

I won't mind if they play the instrumental of it. It's just when he starts with "love is the momeeeeeent" I just want to smash my laptop. I don't know if it's because of the chorus or the fact the singer is my least favorite member of 2 AM *ponders*

Finally, I got the feels!!! Now this hug beats those lame richard simmons kisses. I really decided against commenting on those kisses before I get attacked since I don't have time for that. So let's stick to hugs then :)

OMFG!!! :x :x

The hug is so tender,so real,giving off so many withheld emotions

Its as if KT is telling ES I need you I did it ,I did it for you

Will you hold my hand now

With her hug she demonstrates that she will hold more than his hand. Its like she is telling him I am here !I will hold you now

I am dead !! DEAD