[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

y4t5.jpg

cr to the owner,jjsweeter for sharing

^^ Forgive me for the repost,but i think it is a crime to look this handsome,dashing,hot and sexy all at the same time...how has no one ever thought to cast this man as a leading hero in some project? *shakes head in disbelief*

also i cannot wait for tomorrow...the preview looks so promising,and it assures us of soo much action that i can barely wait! i hope kim tan and Eun sang,share a meaningful hug and kiss this time atleast.i can believ they both love each other,but as the hopeless romantic that i am,i will feel satisfied only after i see a passionate smooch ;)

I think if ES does decide to go abroad KT would go back home, but it is not to beg or regret (he would pretend to be regretful) it would be to do whatever he needs to to take on his dad and anyone who says just because he is illegitimate (is he really though since he is on the register, just under a different mother) he is not capable.
I honestly do not know which way I want this to play out. On one hand I want ES to get all the chances she can to better herself and come back a strong and capable young woman able to stand up and fight and not take the BS from anyone. Self made if she needs to be. On another hand I want her to have the freedom now to be with the people she cares about and not have all this pressure. We know Daddy Kim is not going to leave it alone. I really hope that CY's dad helps her find the right solution. I think he is really tired of the attitude of these people. Personal experience has shown him that they have a tendency to run over people not caring. I think his Dad forgets how powerful Secretary Yoon can be.  Won said it during the meeting with YD's dad. I want to see that side of him and I think this will push him. He has all daddy's stocks in his name, what would happen if he gave them to ES? LOL... now there is a thought huh..
I want YD to be a source of comfort for ES as well. I hope they get a chance to talk with out her misunderstanding him again. Heck I even want him to get a hug.

How the thirteen is going to be??

................................I think we can safely assume that YD is pretty much out of the love triangle and will start his bromance full-force with KT, while being a source of support for ES as she battles alongside KT to face the world and Jeguk Group............................

cr to http://www.imdb.com/list/cFwtYr-RL6w/