[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]
ebullience said: Due to consistent violations here, I have to restate some of the rules.

DO NOT SPAM.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES / GIFS OR LONG POSTS.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN NON-RELATED CONVERSATIONS.

IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT POST NON-DRAMA RELATED IMAGES / GIFS.

Anyone in violation of the last rule (i.e. posting non-drama related images / gifs) from this point on will receive a warning from me, so let it not happen. I would also hate to report to the K-Dramas & Movies moderators, especially @Rebby, about violations that continue to take place here, but it is within my agenda if necessary.

Staff Writer   Nov 15, 2013 11:19 PM EST

“The Inheritors” Lee Min Ho “It Feels Good To Get Slapped”

Actor Lee Min Ho got his face slapped by Jung Dong Whan and the behind the scenes was released.

On the 12th episode of the SBS weekend drama "The Inheritors" (script Park Ye Kyung director Bae Tae Sup) broadcast on November 14th, Kim Tan (played by Lee Min Ho) said in front of his father CEO Kim (played bY Jung Dong Hwan), legal mother Ji Sook (played by Park JOon Geum), fiancée Yoo Ra Hell (played by Kim JI Won) and Esther (played by Yoon Son Ha) that birth mother Ki Ae (played by Kim Sung Ryung) is his mother.  At this bombshell declaration, CEO Kim slapped Kim Tan Twice.

Jung Dong Whan slapped Lee Min Ho's face with anger.  Lee Min Ho didn't avoid Jung Dong Hwan's slap and was slapped twice.  This shows Tan's determination to not regret his choice.

This nervewrecking directing must have shocked viewers as the two's acting was so real and it is picked as the best scene of the 12th episode.  This is where Jung Dong Whan and Lee Min Ho's harmony shone through.

According to Lee Min Ho, there was no gap between the two people during the rehearsal.  Before this, Jung Dong Whan and Lee Min Ho decided to act honesty to show a true fight scene.  In the rehearsal, Lee Min Ho was hit six to seven times to carry out the promise to "Focus on the character" but was filmed once when the camera was rolling.  Lee Min Ho's acting and Jung Dong Whan's hand acting drew laugher from the crowd.

Lee Min Ho said, "It felt good when Jung Dong Whan hit me.  I could feel the emotions that he sent and it was good.  I am in awe."  These are feelings of Lee Min Ho felt as Kim Tan and the fact that he could feel true anger while acting allowed him to focus on his acting.

At this, viewers said, "I think Lee Min Ho was hurt." "I screamed when he was slapped." "His face is swollen." "Lee Min Ho's passion is amazing." "The best scene, Kim Tan's dtermination and Kim Sung Ryung's tears - I cried together." "Kim Tan's acting is making me cry." "Lee Min Ho's acting is at its prime." "There were chills down my spine with Jung Dong Hwan and Lee Min Ho's acting."

Source:kdramastars.com

I think it would be nice for the writer to address that jealousy of KT the part where he thinks ES stayed at YD's hotel he should ask her I do get he trusts her and that is the reason why he isn't going nuts on her but it did bother him so it would be nice to address it.. specially the way he addressed the part where ES is talking to YD and YD seems shaken about his dad's wedding and KT saw this and got jealous and he said "what did you say to make him shake and stop shaking him" I thought it was rather cute their bickering... would like it if he gets answers and see how he looks...  like when ES says this song is someone that I liked so much and he goes nuts on it and says "you dated? when with whom? how was he?" and when she said my sister his face changed it was rather cute... totally loved the bickering they do.. ;;)

Guest choiyounghobo

You know what I'd like to see from Eunsang's character?

Growth.

And not just in terms of trusting Kim Tan and following her heart etc etc, either. I want to know more about her. I want to see her ambition, her drive to better herself and the financial woes she USED to gripe about.

I don't know if this is intentional, if ES wasn't meant to have her own story apart from the love triangle. But if that's the case then I'm really disappointed. Because her character had a lot of potential for change.

If she IS getting her own story and the writer has just been putting it off to develop her relationship with Kim Tan and Youngdo, then I'm all for it. I really miss the Eunsang who placed such great importance on getting somewhere in life and freeing herself from the shackles of poverty. Who was prepared to face the catty girls of the school if it meant getting a scholarship overseas. I'm glad that she has come to terms with no longer being embarrassed of who she is and who her mom is but at the same time I'm worried that this has dulled the fire of her old ambitions which I was so attracted to.

And don't you say that it's because the show is called The Heirs so they're focusing on the lives of the inheritors because according to this one teaser I watched, Eunsang is, indeed an heir. An heir...to poverty(I know).

We've seen Eunsang's spunk returning now let's see if the writer will give her back her dreams.

rikasnail said:

i read somewhere, according to fans who came to mango six when they was shooting the end of episode 12, ES and KT will hug and kiss PASSIONATELY.

not sure it's true or not, right now i will passionately wait sorry.. patiently wait for episode 13.

CHINCA YO?? OMO, if this true, sure I will do HARLEM SHAKE ASAP after ep 13th airing!!! :)) :)) :))

LOOLLLLLLL

i don't know dear.. hopefully it's true.

ES better kiss KT first and they kiss PASSIONATELY, and then KT carry her to his car, opening her clothes.. okay i gotta stop here.lol

ROFLMAO dear!! =)) =)) :)) :))

Omo, if you think about it, you must have take me dear!! =D> LOLLLL 8->

I just want this come true!! :\">

Guest choiyounghobo

@chrissydiva wow seriously? That's awesome. Idk I guess I just sorta assumed it was fake because it looked like it REALLY stung. But wow that's really cool!

@chrissydiva
i know it's hard to believe lol

maybe i'm mistaken, but i saw behind the scene photo at mango six here on soompi, PSH two hands was on LMH neck, they were close but i couldn't see what they did because LMH's body covered PSH.
it's too awkward to be a hug.
i'm not sure though.

Guest mystisith

*Sigh*... Got to love Korean dramas & their priorities: People praise your professionalism for a realistic slap (violence is 100% OK on screen: YD, KT, also his mom... to be continued) but showing a realistic kiss between 2 consenting people who love each other is seen as shameful and/or disgusting. Anyway, I'm not going to change the system by myself so let's just hope that we'll have something better in terms of skinship before the end of the show. Bring back the HOT adults if necessary.  ;)

@chrissydiva

i know it's hard to believe lol

maybe i'm mistaken, but i saw behind the scene photo at mango six here on soompi, PSH two hands was on LMH neck, they were close but i couldn't see what they did because LMH's body covered PSH.

it's too awkward to be a hug.

i'm not sure though.

Me too dear! I saw the BTS pic many many times and zoom many many times too, but LMH's body covered PSH's and I think the pose is awkward for hug scene, or maybe bcause the resolution of BTS pic so my eyes fault? If there was big resolution, maybe we will found what it is. LOL :)) looking forward for next episode dear! :\">