[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Finally, a satisfying episode 12 with more than 10 minutes screen times for WonJoo, dare I hope that we will be getting more & more as the episode progresses?  Suddenly, there is a huge CONFLICT for our couple without any loving back-story for them to back it up, guess we have to use our imagination then (TQVM writer-nim how nice of u )...but I do love the conversation & the conflict in this episode.

Just love his dry humour with Sec Yoon  

Poor Won, his world must be crashing down in just one day with this cold hard truth from dearest daddy. Time to REVOLT & channel your teenage rebellion, since it got nothing to do with age but circumstances...right Wonnie, just FOLLOW your HEART okay!! 

My heart break for Hyun Joo, she must be so hurt by Daddy Kim and felt so insecure with Won and his attitudes...she knows he wont come for her...sob! Luckily, lil' bro to the rescue sorta and hyung does indeed loves him, awww time to unite & fight the big bad daddy! I felt bad for Won too, he know how much he has hurt her yet can't go and comforts her with watchman on their tail since he just agreed with daddy to settle it...somehow that sentences give me hope that he will married Hyun Joo instead to spite daddy? 

Guest sachaaimee

Yeekrfan2 said: Finally, a satisfying episode 12 with more than 10 minutes screen times for WooJoo, dare I hope that we will be getting more & more as the episode progresses?  Suddenly, there is a huge CONFLICT for our couple without any loving back-story for them to back it up, guess we have to use our imagination then (TQVM writer-nim how nice of u )...but I do love the conversation & the conflict in this episode.

Just love his dry humour with Sec Yoon 

Poor Won, his world must be crashing down in just one day with this cold hard true from dearest daddy. Time to REVOLT & channel your teenage rebellion, since it got nothing to do with age but circumstances...right Wonnie, just FOLLOW your HEART okay!! 

My heart break for Hyun Joo, she must be so hurt by Daddy Kim and felt so insecure with Won and his attitudes...she knows he wont come for her...sob! Luckily, lil' bro to the rescue sorta and hyung does indeed loves him, awww time to unite & fight the big bad daddy! I felt bad for Won too, he know how much he has hurt her yet can't go and comforts her with watchman on their tail since he just agreed with daddy to settle it...somehow that sentences give me hope that he will married Hyun Joo instead to spite daddy? 

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

lolzred said: Es if you dont have home to stay......you can stay in our house..............i will make you a princess in our house......... i will do all the dishes for you..............

Guest cheroot

I tried to edit my post but somehow can't seem to get the image posted...
anyhow, just to avoid being tagged as a spam I'll just share my thoughts.
I have always been a Park Shin Hye fan since "Tree of Heaven" and now this drama just made a Lee Min Ho fan out of me. His portrayal of Kim Tan is so phenomenal.
Seeing the end part of episode 12 makes me want both of them to date in real life, lol. That's how believable they are.

funtimes said:

Speaking of RH, I think if ES never showed up in KT’s life, KT would’ve learned to love RH.  After all, he respected her and they were friends.  He even went to comfort her.  When she’s not with KT or YD and people who are trying to pick fights with her, she can actually be amiable.  She has all the manners of a well brought up girl, well educated and refined.  She defended BN when BN’s mom said something bad about her daughter, she was respectful and graceful when talking to KT’s mom no.2 and dad.  It’s too bad that “fate” is against her.  She genuinely looked shocked and hurt from KT’s confession.  We know from her response later whether she genuinely liked KT or not.  Up to this point, she displayed all traits of jealousy and claim to KT with the mask of “we’re engaged,” but behind his back, she does worry about him.