[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kim Chairman summoned Hyun Joo to his study. When Kim Won found out, he hurried to his house. I think Kim Chairman said something severe because HJ left in tears. She bumped into KT outside the house. Then she sat the bus-stop. KT thought she was waiting for his hyung, so he told her Won already left. So poor thing, both of them sitting so forlornly at the bus-stop.  :-S

YD was waiting at convenience store and saw ES's mother who was waiting there to pass her some clothes. He then waited for her outside the Kim residence, then talked to her. ES's mother replied by texting ... so YD now knows that she is mute ...
YD delights in finding out things about ES ... ES is fearful he will use the info against her ... this is going on for so long ... getting a bit tiresome ...

So that is what daddy Kim would do to Eun Sang when she grow up too. Slap to her face that she's indebted to him and not to hang around his son. :(( Andwae~ He's a bad Richard Simmons! (LOL it's so funny, it's my first time using that term... )

Anyway, Won really likes his brother but he's just holding it in... Aww... I think Tan would be glad to know that Won is telling good things about his brother to Hyun Joo... Sorry, I'm a little emotional for this scene... Let me cry for a while :(( :(( :(( :((

Okay... I am loving this episode... Eotteokae?! Eun Sook unnie is making me cry...

Guest Spring Andrew

NO BROMANCE ..
but so many sad scenes this ep.. AIGOO YD KT AH.. next week i think they will faceoff n then go back to being frens

You know i thought when this drama first started that Rachel was going to be this evil richard simmons that will do anything to separate ES from KT but she really hasnt done anything that bad. Only kicked her suitcase, confront her a couple of times and just grabbed her hair. Watching the epsiode yesterday i actually really feel sorry for her.