[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I heard a lot of saying that a badass will always be badass but once a badass fall in love, he will go all out to seek for his love. I'm gonna see that from YD. Some of people might say that YD's way to attract ES is so yesterday, not romantic, and so whatever but at least he's not pretending. He just don't know how to act smooth like Kim Tan. He's being what the way he is. I believe that ES will understand that way. You know, the magic of love. I hope next week, YD will kiss her. lol
>:)

Junsukiyoo said: I heard a lot of saying that a badass will always be badass but once a badass fall in love, he will go all out to seek for his love. I'm gonna see that from YD. Some of people might say that YD's way to attract ES is so yesterday, not romantic, and so whatever but at least he's not pretending. He just don't know how to act smooth like Kim Tan. He's being what the way he is. I believe that ES will understand that way. You know, the magic of love. I hope next week, YD will kiss her. lol

Guest choiyounghobo

Rachel's frequency in resorting to violence every single time seems so out of character. She's a calm, conniving b word who got 2nd in the WHOLE school and you're telling me she can't figure out a way to solve her problems without being aggressive?

Is this the writer's way of showing that: a) Her and Youngdo are endgame(because they're both physically abusive) B) Eunsang really, REALLY gets under her skin c) all of the above?

Rachel's character had a lot of promise but now it's like all she does is harass Eunsang(not like she's had enough of that or anything) and practically screams every single time they meet.

bluephoenix said: Junsukiyoo said: I heard a lot of saying that a badass will always be badass but once a badass fall in love, he will go all out to seek for his love. I'm gonna see that from YD. Some of people might say that YD's way to attract ES is so yesterday, not romantic, and so whatever but at least he's not pretending. He just don't know how to act smooth like Kim Tan. He's being what the way he is. I believe that ES will understand that way. You know, the magic of love. I hope next week, YD will kiss her. lol

Guest Spring Andrew

YD snatched ESs PHn from RH.. but where is the phn now.. who has it.. ? :-??

n yeas its a hug ..but Y does Heirs end with lame Kiss n Hug.. 
YD hug her with one arm around her .. n KT kiss was frozen. 

Junsukiyoo said:
bluephoenix said: Junsukiyoo said: I heard a lot of saying that a badass will always be badass but once a badass fall in love, he will go all out to seek for his love. I'm gonna see that from YD. Some of people might say that YD's way to attract ES is so yesterday, not romantic, and so whatever but at least he's not pretending. He just don't know how to act smooth like Kim Tan. He's being what the way he is. I believe that ES will understand that way. You know, the magic of love. I hope next week, YD will kiss her. lol

Guest YongSeo

summer24 said: This is my first post here and I just wanna say that I still ship the main OTP which is obviously Kim Tan and Eun Sang.
I actually believe that ES will learn how to open up more with her feelings to KT. The phone call that she made was a sign. I also think that, that hug that YD gave to ES is not passionate enough to be compared to what KT is doing to show his feelings to ES. I'm not giving my biased opinion, simply the truth. Why? Because we can clearly see that YD hugged ES because he saw KT. Yes, YD may have feelings for ES but it's not really the nice way to show it. If he's really genuine about his feelings towards ES, he shouldn't hug her just because his frenemy or should I say enemy is watching. Anyway, I'm so stoked to see what KT will do. Will he confront YD? Or just hide and continue avoiding ES? Sucks there's no preview.

Guest lemoncupcake

lemoncupcake said: Btw, Team Young Do here.

I wish more private scene between ES and YD, I longed for their skinship, somehow, somewhere, sometime...

KT's character usually the second lead male character, which is gentle. Girls, well most girls (like me) longed for bad boy as boyfriend.

So excited for Heirs tomorrow ! PSH, LMH, KWB Fighting <3

There were lots of lol moments in ep 10 =)
KT: How did you get first place?CY: I was born this way.KT: The same as me being born handsome?
KT: No need to look, you're 52nd (his ulterior motive was he'll feel embarrass if ES saw he got 100th)ES: (walks away, thinking what if he was placed higher and what if he doesn't like me anymore if I'm not as smart as he believes I am)
YD: Why did you leave KT's house at dawn?ES: (shoots a paint ball at him, better than pepper spray)YD: (shocked, I was being generous letting you stay alive a little longer and you shoot me?)
HS: Why didn't you go to camp?KT: I want her to miss me
It was good to see ES finally making an effort to meet KT halfway by crossing over to his side and initiating a phone call to KT =)
Sad moment of ep 10:
It feels like HS may not get a happy ending. I like HS as much as I like CY, they both treat others fairly and sincerely.
HS's past hints that his future may end up like Neil from Dead Poets Society and like John from Looking for Alibrandi.

DMN these producers man, what would a kiss do? Cant they give us a kiss between KWB and PSH? I mean the writer is setting a realistic story here and I know that high schoolers have several boyfriends/girlfriend and even kisses. Is a kiss from YD that bad?

Guess the writer didnt want to make the audience hate him that much. But MAN, KT also forced a kiss on her so why cant we have another one...

:( I kinda wished YD would do the dishes with her but he was just watching her. I guess he got angry when he came to know about her and KT coming from the same house.

if the writer gives us a kiss scene I will die happily <3

There's a difference between YD & KT. ES likes KT so that kiss wasn't a forced kiss. It wasn't expected but it wasn't hated either. However, ES does not like YD at all not even as a person so she would definitely not welcome his kiss.