[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

marie67 said:

O MY GOD!!! These stills are so much hotter than the kiss stills xD

I think YD is calling ES and she doesnt see him behind her so she is annoyed as to what to do with his phone call. He then is suddenly behind her asking why she isnt answering ^^.

They really really really need to have a kiss scene PLEASE!!!

Guest dramamystique

why do I feel like.. and I just want it so much.. If YD, someday and somehow at least hugging Eun Sang for protecting her..

I wish my wish come true.. YD just so manly.. and the way he moves just so bravely and like a jagger... wish YD and ES will have much more interaction in good way..

sorry guys.. just continue shipping this two.. I know it wont happen at all..

:(:)>-

addition :

KWB face.. I guess could cover all over PSH face.. In my view their faces perfectly match..

:\">

I ship them too:) when u look at the pics its almost like a back hug:) it would have been such a cute moment for them if only she doesn't look so terrified:)

BXzn-9KCUAAV20W.jpg

Park Hyung Sik

@ZEA_Hyungsik
2h

예~! 오늘 상속자들 하는날~!!!
하!하!하지만 난 콘서트 연습하는날~!!요!
피쓰! 11월 23일 sk 핸드볼 경기장에서

오후6시에 제국의아이들 단독 콘서트 합니다~! 굿굿!! 많이와주세요! 데헷ㅋㅋ http://t.co/9U64eRkckc

Yeah! The Heirs is on today! haha! But I'm practicing for the concert today! Yo! Peace! ZEA first solo concert on the 23rd Nov at the SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium at 6pm KST. Good! Good! Hope to see many of you at the concert! teehee http://t.co/9U64eRkckc

adlyn13 said: @juju84 Yeah he is like a lion without claws and teeth,but its not his fault! He was pretty much kicked out!! How can you reign as a king with no territory and your own flesh in bloo is responsible for that I feel like ES being in trouble or danger will wake the silent lion up an a roar! Also I think due to him being shunned for being illegitimate makes him feel he has nothing and no one and with ES he feels she's her home someone that's his. Anyone trying to hurt or take away who he loves will most certainly provoke anger in KT I feel like KT is Simba from the lion king ,he got his throne takn away from his own flesh in blood ,when it was time to assumme power he didn't want it until someone had to show him that he had to!! Difference is that technically KT is illegitimate but honestly I think KT has the same rights as KW just cuz his mom is dad's mistress isn't fair. The simple fact that KT mom and dad sleep together, ignore the separate beds it's normal since dad is sick, this shows love among the two. The step mom is the real problem! If she were out of the picture than KT parents would be married and no problems

I'M ALIVEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

After screwing back for 24 hours and doing some fasting time for not looking this thread for one day, i still hungry for keeping read your thread pal. HOW COULD I MISSED THAT SPOILER ALREADY OUT LIKE A BALBAUSAUR IN KIM WOO BIN LIPS :D

You guys rock!!!!! Keep rock n roll dear ;)

SO I'M READY FOR THE BROMANCE SCENE AND KISSING SCENE BETWEEN YOUNGI AND KIM TAN *opppsssss, sorry i made a mistake :P

It's 07.46 pm in Tokyo and say what ????? I'm hungry of Heirs right now and i want to eat them so bad.
Right now in my head, my brain is spazzing right now and they actually make a scene after Kim Tan called Youngie, and my mind turn blank after my imaginatuon script between them suddenly came out like brrrr brrrrrrr..
I'm sorry. this is too early for spazzing right now but i'm hungry of this bromance scene.
i hope i can see soooooo manyyyyyy gazililllliooooon scene between Youngie and Eun Sang. I want to see him how he pretends so hard like he doesnt fall down to her but actually he does ( I keep praying for this, Oh God,please hear my pray. I'm begging you )

Also, i say to you all, please read the rules and don't quote image and doing some illegal things. I felt so sad after my favorite site for raw already taken out :(

Peace and see you at 10. 00pm guys
Muaaaachhhh :*

tumblr_mrffwtM8xk1sdxchro1_500.gif

marie67 said:

O MY GOD!!! These stills are so much hotter than the kiss stills xD

I think YD is calling ES and she doesnt see him behind her so she is annoyed as to what to do with his phone call. He then is suddenly behind her asking why she isnt answering ^^.

They really really really need to have a kiss scene PLEASE!!!