[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@Anomalous @guadi children? Where? :-\"

;))

Am I the only one who sense more than innocence between their kiss? Their body language says so much more... :-\" just saying...

:))

I don't think pictures can say much but if you look at the way ES's hands are positioned, they are relaxed, meaning she isn't fighting to get out. She looks about ready to drop her phone :)) This is a good sign :-bd

;))

Oh yeah, can I just say, I like this ssssoooooo much more than the kiss we got in episode 5? =)) =)) =))

I keep wondering why his character is so charismatic ...putting aside that he is hot for the reason that he is just hot. I find that it has to do with his malicious stare he tries to hide behind those smiles . Young Do has this mix of feeling showing on his face that makes him very hard to overlook .The hate and anger and not only I think all his feelings he wants to mask with that confident but yet amused smile.
tumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o2_250.giftumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o9_250.giftumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o3_250.gif
tumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o4_250.giftumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o5_250.giftumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o6_250.gif
tumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o7_250.giftumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o1_250.giftumblr_mv8ne7Ez2i1s7vpl4o8_250.gifcr:as tagged

tumblr_mvclbnl3dF1siqvhio1_500.gif
tumblr_mvclbnl3dF1siqvhio2_500.gifcr: as tagged

So many insightful and funny posts only looking at few photos. This thread will be on fire Thursday after the kiss scene... just can't wait :)
Imagine if we'll have a bed scene (I mean they not us ...but anyway ) even if it were short and suggestive scenes only...but I don't think that will happen ...I was just thinking ... :-\"

So many insightful and funny posts only looking at few photos. This thread will be on fire Thursday after the kiss scene... just can't wait

:)

Imagine if we'll have a bed scene (I mean they not us ...but anyway ) even if it were short and suggestive scenes only...but I don't think that will happen ...I was just thinking ... :-\"

Lol I actually don't mind this suggested scene -BUT only after the engagement between K & Rachel is off.

thea2410 said: hello :-h :-h this is my very 1st post on soompi .. hahaha :D
been following this thread since the beginning but never post anything.:\"> :\"> hehe

But i can't take it anymore. my feelings are all over the place right now ~  ESxKT kissing scene! OMG~  Finally :x :x ! i've been waiting for it since the news about the very first kissing scene in this drama. sadly it was CYdadxRmom. ~X(  ~X( ... i Can't wait to see the kissing scene~ ahh.. this is like the starting point for ESxKT :D  :x

faythe said:

So many insightful and funny posts only looking at few photos. This thread will be on fire Thursday after the kiss scene... just can't wait

:)

Guest mitzi picker

this is my first time writing something here... i am having fun reading some of the peoples thoughts on heirs.... i love kim tan and eun sang so much. cant wait for tmrws episode... yay!!

Guest chloe_addict

shenny said: @Anomalous @guadi children? Where? :-\" ;)) Am I the only one who sense more than innocence between their kiss? Their body language says so much more... :-\" just saying... :)) I don't think pictures can say much but if you look at the way ES's hands are positioned, they are relaxed, meaning she isn't fighting to get out. She looks about ready to drop her phone :)) This is a good sign :-bd ;)) Oh yeah, can I just say, I like this ssssoooooo much more than the kiss we got in episode 5? =)) =)) =))

Guest prosperity

Look how many lurkers the kiss is bringing out  ;))
I hope it is what everyone anticipated or more. I hope these next 2 episodes are even better than the 6 we have watched so far. 14 more hrs to go.