[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMO!! More recaps to read before we watch Heirs! YAYYY!!! Off to read now!

class="entry-title"The Heirs: Episode 6 Posted in K-Drama Recaps by Ducky

6.1 photo 61_zpsed90039a.png

This episode is probably the most highly anticipated episode of the series so far with episode 5 ended with the standoff between Kim Tan and Young Do in the school grounds of Jeguk High. There were splitting opinions about this episode with some saying it was too slow and others loving the development of the characters. Personally I thought the episode albeit being slow, was necessary in setting the scenery for upcoming episodes. The episode gave us insight into what a life of student with a ‘different’ or ‘lower’ social status would be like at Jeguk High and to a certain extent what Kim Tan would have been like if he was not exiled to the US three years ago.

Continue reading → http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/

Guest Enonane1 .

@Auntie MameI did not know that YeSol was a regular in hs dramas - so you are right she probably won't end up with YD - thanks for that tidbit...helps me understand k-dramas a little more....
@almontel
was thinking about your points on episode 6 and....
I too think CES's first kiss may follow the Sleeping Beauty theme and be while she is asleep but wonder which one it will be? And please let it be more than a lip touching kiss but if it is while she is alseep that will be all it is...sigh....my hopes are so high
In CY's character outline, it clearly said that he had a crush on ES all the time they were in school together so I wonder if it is still there and if he will act on it in some way? perhaps he needs to so he can move on with BoNa to a deeper relationship - WAIT - what if CY gets in the first kiss? won't that throw a wrench into the mixture?......
I think you are right about where the last scene of episode 6 was filmed b/c I saw the same tv screen in the background in the same spot on the wall. YD was talking to MS on the phone and I'm not sure but I think he said it was same place as last time near your place - something along those lines. Wonder why they changed the chair colors too? everytime I see purple in this show I think royalty....weird thought.....
So this is just Monday here where I am and I feel that Wednesday will never get here....I am wishing my life away........
edited: just noticed that in convenience store scenes in both episode 4 and 6 there are both blue and purple chairs. 

This scenes gets me I watch it or just see a gif set of it and it hits my heart everytime - The irony is that, unlike everybody else, it isn't neither Tan's "illegitimacy" or his bullying past that bother ES but the fact he is a son of a family her mother works for and she , de facto, part-times as a servant for them. What I like about KES writing is that every episode she adds another layer, a new dimension to these characters and their relationships that makes them so fascinating.tumblr_mvb5omGcQb1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mvb5omGcQb1siqvhio4_250.gif
tumblr_mvb5omGcQb1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mvb5omGcQb1siqvhio3_250.gif
tumblr_mvb5omGcQb1siqvhio5_250.giftumblr_mvb5omGcQb1siqvhio6_250.gif
tumblr_mvb5omGcQb1siqvhio7_500.gif
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/65318353584

Enonane1 . said: @Auntie MameI did not know that YeSol was a regular in hs dramas - so you are right she probably won't end up with YD - thanks for that tidbit...helps me understand k-dramas a little more....
@almontel
was thinking about your points on episode 6 and....
I too think CES's first kiss may follow the Sleeping Beauty theme and be while she is asleep but wonder which one it will be? And please let it be more than a lip touching kiss but if it is while she is alseep that will be all it is...sigh....my hopes are so high
In CY's character outline, it clearly said that he had a crush on ES all the time they were in school together so I wonder if it is still there and if he will act on it in some way? perhaps he needs to so he can move on with BoNa to a deeper relationship - WAIT - what if CY gets in the first kiss? won't that throw a wrench into the mixture?......

Guest haodinh thi

[News] Kim Woo Bin Cannot Lie. He's Better Looking Than Lee Min Ho.

When it comes to ranking kdrama actors on their looks, Lee Min Ho usually places pretty high on the list. But when Kim Woo Bin was on a recent talk show, he jokingly told the interviewer that he was the better-looking actor.

In the past the "School 2013" star has said that he does not think he is good looking at all.

"When I'm at home, I sometimes look in the mirror and am shocked by how ugly I am," said Kim.

Getting fixed up for a drama can help.

http://www.dkdrama.com/2013/10/news-kim-woo-bin-cannot-lie-hes-better.html

funtimes said: I just rewatched episode 6 and tried to discern young do's reaction toward Eun sang since there were some interesting thoughts about whether he was trying to be protective or threatening. I was on the side of him being threatening and I still think so. Here's what I gathered. 1st meeting showdown at school: YD seemed pleased to see ES at school, but yes. When KT started talking to her familiarly, he was not happy about it. 2nd meeting in the classroom: he seemed annoyed that the class was laughing at her during her introduction, but nevertheless, he was still curious about how she was going to answer the question that followed. Again, KT coming to the rescue peeved him. 3rd meeting when he tripped her: he wants to find out about her relationship with KT and also relay to her that he's not someone to mess with. (3.5 meeting in the cafeteria which I won't count because that was more of a dialogue with KT rather than ES, although ES's response in how she just gave up and gave in to the two of them, he probably found entertaining.) 4th meeting at the motorcycle shop: sorry, I didn't see him at all trying to console her, but pretty much toyed with her with the fact that I know something that you were probably trying to hide and now I have a tool against you. You better behave. It was very much a threat. 5th encounter while he was bullying that kid: sorry, he was definitely threatening her or challenging her when you stare at someone and then step on your prey (the bullied kid) and said what he said still staring at her. Apparently what he was saying was regarding her. I still have the chills from how scared she was. 5th encounter at the convenience store: can't really say much since she was trying to ignore him, but he probably found it amusing that she did the same thing again. Of course, that phone call from KT would prob make the situation worse for her again in the future. Curious curious.. Why is KT always around ES? Conclusion: YD is probably curious about ES and it's escalated with KT's continual interference when she's of concern. But we all know that curiosity leads to interest and interest can lead to.. "I can't stop thinking about her" feelings. Whether he discerns that those feelings are from him liking her, I hope the IQ 150 kid would figure it out, although his EQ is probably pretty low.

Did anyone else in the preview find it funny when KT ask ES after she shows up in garden/patio area in her new uniform and says hello and bows her head, he asked "are you rebelling".. lmao KT she is giving respect to the 2nd heir to the crown. Sure you don't like it and want her to be herself.. but it is going to take a while for her.

Guest cassiopeia

Hello! Just want to know if anyone knows the song played in episode 3 when Tan was waiting for ES' call by the poolside? Thank youuu ~~~

Guest Enonane1 .

@ Unhskikr4everthanks for the update...it was bothering me to no end that CY might become entangled and mess up the triangle between the 2 lead men and ES! lol
I didn't see anything in your descriptions but I remember reading somewhere - way too many different threads to keep up with all of them - but that CY turns his back on ES or betrays her....has anyone else read this? will be such a heartbreaking event for ES and CY's long friendship if that happens....