[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

At first I liked Kim Tan the most in Heirs. But now I think YD's dog takes first place. What a gorgeous dog. It's a rottweiler, right?

Guest chloe_addict

My favorite scene from this drama so far is the end of Episode 4 when KT runs to the kitchen to see if ES really is drinking a glass of water:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWeZR0cTAFQ

I thought it was very sweet when around 3:16, before KT opens the door, he closes his eyes as if he's wishing or praying that she's there. I thought that was very sweet and shows how much she means to him. 

While I'm conference room listening to boring early-Monday-morning , I'm drafting a family tree of "The Heirs" family. They are too many complications in the family members, friendships and mistress in the house. 
1) We got short intro of Kim Won's gf , Jeon Hyeon Joo who is a tutor for Hyo-Shin. Why is she ignoring Kim Won's call ?How she become the tutor for HyoShin? Why she's working so hard to earn $$ whereas her bf is a chaebol? *curiosity curiosity*
2) Kim Tan's past friendship with Young-Do-Myungsoo-Bo Na."a fox and a tiger" ? Just as curios as Rachael. Difficult to figure out what they are up to in the past. *curiosity 2*
- Done with  my detective imagination-

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images(pictures, gifs and fan arts) and videos, I hope people follow such a simple rule! If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas and other topics), quoting Long Post (don't make it hard for others to scroll down delete what's not needed), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)

Hello, this is my first post here, because my english is not too good so I usually just silent reader in this thread, I watch this drama because of Park Shin Hye, I am a big fan of her, I think she has qualities as an actress that no other actress has, she's very easy to be liked and her acting did not make me pull my hair out of frustration and annoyed ( which often happens when I watch a drama with candy heroine ), here park shin hye portray cha eun sang the poor ordinary girl with all the ordinary ness, not over acting with too much facial exspression but I can still feel the sadness ,the way she's non satisfied with her poor life (we all sometimes feel dissatisfied in life, especially if we live in poverty, and not able to do the things we want in life because of the limitation), I was glad she do not expect a drastic change in her life by marrying rich men, but by working and studying ( she dreamed of studying in america to change her life ), and I love how she acts when she's with kim tan, she does not flirt, do not expect anything except when she really have no choice (homeless, no passport, no money), and I like when she does not blame kim tan when they crash in the desert, not sullen, she could sleep quickly and soundly despite many problems going on in her life but she remains optimistic and not depressed. I think thats also makes kim tan interested in her, he see her in her most vulnarable moment, but the more he spend time with her, the more he's drawn to her, she's cute, funny, hard-working (at a young age, when her friends was busy playing, she's busy work), and of course pretty (anyone who says PSH does not pretty make me spechless....) even kim tan's friend, jay, describing her as an angel, I'm totally root for cha eun sang here and hope she find her happinessAnyway i really love Heirs and love kim tan-eun sang couple, they are so cute together, can't wait for ep. 5. Ps. sorry for my broken english  :\">

Guest Truc Tran

chloe_addict said: My favorite scene from this drama so far is the end of Episode 4 when KT runs to the kitchen to see if ES really is drinking a glass of water:
I thought it was very sweet when around 3:16, before KT opens the door, he closes his eyes as if he's wishing or praying that she's there. I thought that was very sweet and shows how much she means to him. 

chloe_addict said: My favorite scene from this drama so far is the end of Episode 4 when KT runs to the kitchen to see if ES really is drinking a glass of water:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWeZR0cTAFQ