[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Kiera Neon

hell59 said: And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

Guest Enonane1 .

hell59 said: I am loving this drama! I am a huge fan of Lee Min Ho, he is looking the most handsome ever comparing all the other dramas he was in, and it is because of his straight hairdo, he really looks great and VERY FIT and he is such a good actor, those piercing eyes looking at you can melt anyone! And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

hell59

said: I am loving this drama! I am a huge fan of Lee Min Ho, he is looking the most handsome ever comparing all the other dramas he was in, and it is because of his straight hairdo, he really looks great and VERY FIT and he is such a good actor, those piercing eyes looking at you can melt anyone! And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

Enonane1 . said: hell59 said: I am loving this drama! I am a huge fan of Lee Min Ho, he is looking the most handsome ever comparing all the other dramas he was in, and it is because of his straight hairdo, he really looks great and VERY FIT and he is such a good actor, those piercing eyes looking at you can melt anyone! And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

SeungZy_gudaeeshipper

said:

was rewatching some of the press conf vidz and noticed something peepz! ;))

PSH looked kinda cosy with LMH :P 

giggling around when she very naturally linked his arms ;))

just then..when CJH witnesses all of their cute lil interactions :D

he very cheekishly wanna join in da fun too!

by playfully sort of nudging / wanna link arms with PSH ;))

PSH reacted very shly to his request not knowing what to do...resulting to all three of em laughing :))

hell59 said: I am loving this drama! I am a huge fan of Lee Min Ho, he is looking the most handsome ever comparing all the other dramas he was in, and it is because of his straight hairdo, he really looks great and VERY FIT and he is such a good actor, those piercing eyes looking at you can melt anyone! And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

REMINDER OF SOOMPI RULE: 
Threads in the K-drama and Movies sub-forums are to discuss the drama/movie.

In this thread, the drama is "The Heirs".  The topics of discussion should be about the drama, characters and things specific to this particular drama.

This thread is not to discuss the individual actors or actresses.  There is a separate forum for such discussions.

Given that this thread is very popular, which attracts a great of attention and therefore, more scrutiny, we don't want this thread to be locked because of violation of Soompi rules.  ;)

ravairie said: Enonane1 . said: hell59 said:  she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

[spoilers!] Heirs Ep. 4: Five 'Awwww' moments

For Episode 4, We're back in Korea and the real drama is about to start!
lee-min-ho_1382210577_af_org.jpg

5. YOUNG DO AND THE SCREAMING CHILDREN

I'll be the first to admit that Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) is, so far, an incredibly unlikeable character. I almost want to like him because Myung Soo (ZE:A's Hyungshik) and Hyo Shin (Kang Ha Neul) do, but mostly I find myself wondering why they put up with him.

The moment with the screeching kids was the first time I felt some amount of sympathy for the guy, specifically when he makes the offhanded comment to Myung Soo that the kids are mocking him for not having a mother. While he may have been casual about it, we know from episode three and the comment after last episode's judo match that this is actually a sensitive subject. This one didn't earn a full-on aww, but it did at least earn him an inch of sympathy.

4. CHAN YOUNG AND BO NA

People love to hate Bo Na (f(x)'s Krystal), but I think she's hilarious, and one of the most normal characters on the show. Yeah, she's a bit obnoxious, but she's funny.

Episode four brings us Bo Na's more charming side, and it becomes easier to see why she and Chan Young (CNBLUE'S Minhyuk) get along. She's actually really cute with him when she's not feeling insecure, and he's the kind of guy who would pull off the big romantic gestures and sweet surprises (like showing up at the studio unannounced) that she seems to love. Her energy and his calmness balance each other out. All of their scenes were adorable in this episode.

3. EUN SANG AND TAN'S SNS CONVERSATION

Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) and Tan (Lee Min Ho)'s rapport with each other amuses me, and their back-and-forth on SNS while not noticing they're living in the same house was hilarious. Usually by this point in the drama I'm really annoyed with the main pairing, but I actually really look forward to Eun Sang and Tan's interactions for the most part. Anyway, the "aww" came when Eun Sang told him if he didn't log out of her account she would log him out of his life.

2. TAN: "I ALWAYS WONDER ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE LONELY BECAUSE OF ME. I HOPE THEY WERE LONELY AT LEAST ONCE BECAUSE I WAS NOT THERE."

Tan can not catch a break. All he wants is to be loved and missed, and he hasn't done anything wrong to deserve getting the cold shoulder, so it just hurts my heart to see him getting constantly rejected by his family. Then, in Mr. Kim (Jung Dong Hwan)'s conversation with Won (Choi Jin Hyuk), we find out that Mr. Kim was intentionally cold toward Tan because he didn't want to hurt Won, and that Tan really did grow up feeling alone and unloved... poor thing. His family's reaction to his return- especially Won's reaction- was heartbreaking.

1. EUN SANG AND HER MOTHER

Eun Sang loves her mother (Kim Mi Kyung), but she can also be kind of awful to her. In episode one, Eun Sang told her mother off for using sign language in public- talk about rude! In episode 4, not only do we get a heartfelt apology from Eun Sang for having run away, but she actually uses sign language to communicate with her mother. Granted, Ki Ae (Kim Sung Ryung) was the only one around when this happened, but Eun Sang's reply wasn't a secret (Ki Ae had literally just said the exact same thing that Eun Sang signed) and the fact that she willingly used sign language to communicate when she didn't have to was a hint at some kind of character development for our heroine.

So, what moments made you say aww, and which ones made you cringe? Did you laugh as hard as I did when Young Do picked up Rachel at the airport? Did Heechul's cameo make you laugh even harder? 

Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/spoilers-heirs-ep-4-five-awwww-moments#axzz2iBPlSMXE

hehehehehehehehe...no wonder he looks so shocked! 
PLEASE DO NOT POST SCREENCAPS WITH WATERMARKS TO ILLEGAL STREAMING SITES - REMOVED PER DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE

❤ Fans