[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest yoonhacci

First time post here. Really like every character, very bold and strong. Ofcourse our otp too. Really like tan always doing aegyo infront of eun sang but really cold to the others, he really comfort with eun sang. Alwys make a reason so he can keep eun sang for him.. ahh I think that kind of love really cute from the boy to the girl. Heirs really cute overload, sad and complicated in perfect portion also perfect timing. Heirs also very detail. I always enjoy teen drama, didn't make me think hard just enjoy the drama. Keep fighting yerubun!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just finished backtracking the pages, I enjoy reading all the insights so much =D>. Keep it up! :-bd >:Dviewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

Thanks a lot for all other updates too~

cr as tagged

I forgot who, but someone mentioned how the reading choice that Tan's mommy was reading was quite interesting (Sleeping Beauty) and was a possible sign. I'm sorry I can't find the post ;A; 

But after looking back Sleeping Beauty, the Princess didn't know she was a princess until her fairies told her! Maybe that one part of the story may be incorporated in Heirs? I might be wrong though, plus I highly doubt its the pricking her finger with a needle on a spinning wheel XD. Just some insight into the drama. Although we don't know anything about her dad (do we? Am I missing something?><) it could be possible right? Although i do have to keep in mind that would sort of loose meaning in the whole "poor girl changes the lives of rich people" Its just not much of an impact for me if she does turn out to be rich. I am however curious about her dad now. 

@hyall
I think Young Do's feelings for ES is genuine and from the heart...
She intrigues him. Yes he might try to look at her as a prey, but he definitely has a soft corner for her. 
When she is sleeping outside the shop, you can see he was concerned that shouting kids would disturb her.