[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest goodjobbear

myphim said:
OMG! A Kim Tan puppy! I want one! :o3 :o3 :o3
I can't wait for the showdown between Kim Tan and Choi Young Do.
Can we at least have a fight in the mud? Preferably without a shirt?  8->

Guest goodjobbear

Anyone have their guesses how ES will respond to LMH's proposal at the end? When he asks, "Do I like you?" 
If I had to guess, I'd say that ES will be shocked and/or play it off, and say that he already has a fiance, and since they lead different kinds of lives, that they should just end it there. 
Then, when she gets back to Korea, her first confrontation with KT will occur at the school where CYD (and other "demons") surround KT, where she'd be caught in the middle of it. They'd probably be shocked at seeing each other again, but they can't address it immediately since KT has to deal with CYD's gang first. 
In the preview, it shows KT and Rachel around the corner where he spies ES sitting at the table. That's probably where he'd give his pained puppy look at her while Rachel pulls him away. Maybe that's where CYD will find ES?
UGH. episode 3 can't come sooner. What is this addiction I have coming on so soon. Heirs is becoming or already is my crack drama. I can feel it in my bones. ha. Anyone else?
Let's all ride this crazy ride together. It's going to be a looong two months. ;)

Guest sandralopez

young do and rachel can be as sebastian and kathryn in "cruel intention", lol3WkWzJ3.jpg
rHxlOTc.jpg
EgkjHIm.jpg
nVPre2R.jpg
ownerThat would be very interesting.
 ok, I'm being delusional

Guest prosperity

laquetahodge said: @cassopeia @LovelyJM @mystisith @prosperity I don't want a weird step sibling ship, but I could see them together had their parents not gotten together. They probably would be the ones to be engaged had Rachel not been tied to Tan. I do want to see YD like BN instead of ES, it's just so cliche. They have such a good friendship, but I guess we can see MS go after her instead. 

Guest mystisith

prosperity said:"I think it would be interesting to have our set couples, and watch them grow together and become better people together. Heirs is not short on potential story lines, so the idea of the poor girl having 2 different rich guys chasing her is on the bottom of my list of things I want to watch.
I could have definitely watched YD and Rachel together. They would have been hot, and would have been a great power couple. They would have been so bad azz. TBH I would much rather see Rachel on the back of Young Do's motor cycle than ES. The writer really missed out on the potential of this pairing, I don't get why she married their parents off. Maybe they will divorce? We will see.

I agree with you Guys I want Rachel & CYD to have their own story but I doubt as the writer want him in triangle with KT and ES , but I think YD seduce Bona & Rachel so I don't feel he like Rachel only he wants his father to be  angry  .
YD doesn't care about love as he saw what happened to his Mother I think he doesn't believe the existence of love .
I think YD is complicated character we should wait until the next episodes ;)

Guest sunset88

mystisith said: Don't bury the Bad couple too soon... This writer hates 2 things: Simplistic love triangles (she likes to add a dimension to the second "suitor") and people mean for the sake of it. Even if there is a bit of wawering and flirting/false foreplay, the men in KES dramas are most of the time the man of ONE woman. YD clearly stated who he likes already "she's my type", and he won't change his target. He is curious about ES but the one who makes his blood boiling is Rachel. If they decide to, I could totally see them take a flight for Las Vegas so they could be married here despite the parents disapproval. (As rich kids, I bet they have the double citizenship). Gah, I love me some rebel characters. ^^