[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

@jjsweeter0211, AHHHHHHHH @ LMH and Kim Sung Ryung. I am spazzing at them really, and I am too old for that lmao. I have always thought that LMH had a thing for older women. I would love to see their kissing scene  :-* .  :\"> @ him saying "ofcourse I could" to that question about him doing kissing scenes with her. 
Guys, why am I ready to ship Tan with his mother? I need to see a doctor. lol

Guest almontel

class="post-title single" style="font-family: Oswald, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 18pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"VIXX’s Ken and Leo sing an OST track for The Heirshttp://kpoprookies.com/vixxs-ken-and-leo-sing-an-ost-track-for-the-heirs/

So it turns out that VIXX’s Ken and Leo found time to create an OST for SBS’s new drama “The Heirs“. It turns out that Leo sang the Korean version of the OST while Ken sang the English version. The name of the song is still unknown.

You can hear Ken’s version of the OST in the very first teaser of The Heirs when Lee Minho is surfing on the sunny beaches of California.

As for Leo’s version, we can hear a short snippet of the song during the second teaser for The Heir’s. Both of the videos can be found at the bottom of this post.

The Heir’s is anticipated to be the K-Drama of the season! It’s filled with an all-star cast of experienced actors as well as popular idols.

The storyline follows the lives of several rich youngsters who are experiencing the most out of life. It will be filled with drama, laughter, unsuspected twists, and more! It’s said to be inspired by the American drama “Gossip Girl“. However, unlike Gossip Girl, The Heirs won’t have an anonymous blogger following them around spreading rumors about their day-to-day lives.

So what do you think Starlights. Does the fact that VIXX’s Ken and Leo participated in this drama’s OST make you more tempted to watch it? (As if you weren’t tempted already).

(these were the songs played at the start of the episodes)

Source: VIXXDaily

I thought this was for one of the songs I love, while KimTan and EunSang were driving down the Palos Verdes Estates...i'm still wondering who the artist and title song is....anyone have a clue???

Guest Ratih Dwi Utami

laquetahodge said: Well for one, I just love Bo Na, Young Do, and Myung Soo's friendship. At first I didn't think she had any close friends, but glad to see that she does. Somehow I think I'm more interested in their friendship as well as her relationship with Chan Young more than our main OTP right now. *ducks and hides* Please don't kill me :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

Rough translation only ( I am feeling quite confused at some parts. Feel free to correct any mistakes )Anyway, the third episode looking great ~ Can't wait!~
ES: Are you okay?KT: I am not okay.ES: What? What if others might misunderstand that we are couple.KT :Don't you dare open your eyes.Rachel : Tan is doing well.CYD: Is he finding himself back or he continues to run away from his friends?  (....?)Rachel: What do you mean by that?CYD: Should I tell you?KT : You are quite cute.ES: At least you know that.MS: HehCYD: Do you want to die? KT's mum : OMG. You heard everything?KT: I am not going back. Leave me alone ( ....?)KW: It's not something you can decide  as you wish ( ?.....)CY : Cha Eun Sang ES: Chan Young ahCY: You made me worriedKT : Do you know who I am?CY : How about you? Do you know who I am?KT : Oh... It's so annoying/frustrating.LBN: Wondering what did he say to KT? There is definitely something going on. (...?)ES: Mum, please forgive my mistake. Forgive me for thinking about abandoning you.ES's mum : Don't you trust me?KT's mum : Are you threatening me?KT: If I come here, I think she will be there.Rachel : Coincidence or destiny. Let see how it goes ( ...?)

for those who was'nt able to watch today's SBS Good Morning cut of the Heirs Press Conference Interview on yt 

I've uploaded it on dailymotion !

here's the link peepz! :P

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15xay9_131014-%EA%B5%BF%EB%AA%A8%EB%8B%9D-%EC%83%81%EC%86%8D%EC%9E%90%EB%93%A4-%EB%B0%95%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0_people