[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I really don't care which drama or actor you like better. This is a Heirs thread. Please respect the actors and Heirs fans as well as Soompi rules
I like the mentioned actors and dramas too  but please Do not mentions other actors and dramas here. Please message each other if you want

Shinhye for next month Single
tumblr_muk9yfVBuK1s9bcero1_1280.jpg

Guest shimmeringoasis

I m pretty late but hope i m not too late to talk abt the epi... I really liked the epi I have already seen it many times... I liked KT & ES parts there interactions r so cute.. I laughed so hard when ES was trying to sneak thru the dark into the kitchen to grab some food only to be caught by KT Lol & then she said sorry for doing it without permission I only ate expired food & KT said how hve u been living like so u hve to eat like that.. haha then when he asked her name & she said thanks instead i loved KT's answer thats quite a long name :)) .. the way they kept on running grabbing each others wrist even one of the lady got a scare as she nearly bumped into them =)) ... liked the part of KT looking thru ES's account n his reactions haha & ofcourse the ending scene in cinema I really like the part in which LMH says she's cute since when I watched it first time in the trailer its in the preview now... cant wait for nxt epi the 1st 2 epis were a bit of intro of characters n to show their lifestyle hope to see more development in story in the coming epis.. Heirs fighting!!!

I don't understand why we have to keep questioning lee min ho's choice to take on kim tan. In reality, he isn't even considered an "old" actor, but all of a sudden, because he is playing a high schooler, he becomes "old" in our eyes. This role isn't challenging enough and rather than rewinding back time, he should be taking on older and more mature roles? Ahhh, but isn't that what's so challenging about this role? That he has to forget about his age and rediscover that touch of youth in his past? Beside, A good actor doesn't associate his age or life with the character he is portraying. Lee min ho himself had doubts about playing this character and I can see why now, because so many people are quick to talk even before seeing the drama. Either way, it's not like he is re-portraying his charcter in the past. Kim tan isn't anything like GJP; the gap between these two characters are way too wide to even compare them. So far, the first two episodes have already proven that he is nothing like GJP, other than the fact that they're both rich and high schoolers, which in the end proves to only be a title on them and fails to show correlation between these two.

I'm just saying, kim eun sook knows what she is doing! She chose each and everyone of our cast for a specific reason. Btw, kim tan was written for lee min ho, so there's no way anyone else can play him better than lee min ho himself.

I personally think he's portraying Kim Tan perfectly. That said, I simply enjoy the way park shin hye portrays Cha eun sang as well. I can see why they were chosen for their role. The director and writer even stated, it's because they couldn't see anyone else more perfect for these roles.

@minozyeh I love his intense stare also! It gets to me all the time.

Guest shimmeringoasis

Also like the fact that Kim Tan is being nice towards Eun Sang right from the start rather than typically being rich jerk at start then becoming nicer later on...

Guest prosperity

I had wrote this long post addressing the fact that people are entering this thread, mainly to bad mouth the show and Lee Min Ho. But I decided against it, because I know I can be a Richard Simmons at times lol. However I will say this, if you don't like the show or the actors in it, I am sure there are other shows you can watch. If you miss Master's Sun or another drama so much, go watch it again. It is just that simple. 

Guest Mishiellie

lol!!!! pshh its a drama who cares abt the actual age of the actors..move on ppl its already this way.. you cant do anything about it.

and if my Choi Jin Hyuk played a highschool student with that mature old face of his anyone can~~ hahaha  :)

yes.. he has to wear HS uniform and act as a HS student just for a short time for his cameo in Tone-deaf clinic movie..

Guest prosperity

tumblr_muh62ux1SN1qfakbgo4_250.gif

I loved this scene so much. I think it was my favorite scene this episode. I laughed so hard, when Tan said "That's RIght" in reaction to ES telling Chan Young to get lost. It really made him happy ;))
I love when LMH gets cheeky and mischievous. I think he does it so well, because away from the camera, Lee Min Ho is just a little goofy kid trapped in a man's body :P

prosperity said:
I loved this scene so much. I think it was my favorite scene this episode. I laughed so hard, when Tan said "That's RIght" in reaction to ES telling Chan Young to get lost. It really made him happy ;))
I love when LMH gets cheeky and mischievous. I think he does it so well, because away from the camera, Lee Min Ho is just a little goofy kid trapped in a man's body :P

--

guys I keep re-playing the car scene over and over,
I really see what lee minho is doing here ACTING like he is really curious about her.
his fast reaction when she said she will touch the air outside the window, he didn't ask why
instead he said "One mint", in every stares, conversation ,and act. I see it.

OMG its just 2eps and I feel already in love with it.

Guest goodjobbear

Has any of the Heirs background music/songs come out on youtube yet- besides the Hongki one. 
Anyone know where I can find the song in episode 2 around the 22 min mark? It's the scene where Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho (Tan) go out for a ride in his convertible to school- and he gives her sunglasses to wear while she reaches her arm out to enjoy the ride. :)
Thanks!