[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

NileRose said: But @juju84 : I think your point is true but Bona & Rachel were enemies Tan left Bona to be engaged to Rachel I think their relationship won't be friendly , according to the Eun sang she will see true hell in the school My heart with her all handsome boys will be in front of her all the time  :)) =))

inna75 said: Dear chingus,

I used to lurk around Faith's thread and read all the messages with interest because I am a big, big, big fan of LMH  :x  ..but I wasnt active. I became an active member in Soompi eversince TMS (one drama that was not in my list but quickly become my fav for 2013)..after which gave me more confident to write in this thread as I see more and more faithling started to contribute here as well.. :-h

Actually 'Heirs' is one of my most awaited drama for 2013 because I seriously wanted to see more of LMH. And I wasnt disappointed at all with his new role as KT  :)>-  ..in fact, in my humble opinion, he managed to continue the same momentum he had as a Wooldachi warrior in Faith..the way he shows interest towards ES and the way he saved her one after another reminded me so much of his aura in Faith..I am so glad he could maintain that as I miss that part of LMH so much..

As for the drama itself..well it is just Episode 2..so I still reserve my comment on it as I want to give it a fair chance esp as I am not that enthusiastic with PSH's character..I guess many felt that her character introduction was a bit..hmm how do I put it...off esp when she sort of yell at her mom..although she portrayed a teenager who had strings of bad luck and we are supposed to emphatized her, I just wish she was introduced in some other way....but still as I said the character is just about to be build..I mean when I was watching Faith, I wasn't that thrill about Kim HeeSun's character but slowly fall in love with her and then shipped her with LMH  as more and more of the episodes were shown, and also eventually become one of her biggest fans.. :x..so I hope I will feel the same way with PSH and her role as ES later in the coming episodes..dont get me wrong..I am also a big fan of PSH because of Heartstrings..I cried with her, laughed with her ..and shipped her with Yonghwa..

Anyway, I am still excited to see the coming episodes..so FIGHTING!!!  :x

minozyeh said:

In terms of the dream catcher, since it's meant to be a symbol for the drama, I have a feeling that they will be each other's dream catcher; ridding the nightmares and only allowing happy dreams to penetrate their lives. 

I'm wondering if they will make this a drama where KT will be forced to decide between CES and his claim for the empire as ultimately, marrying a character like Rachel will give him more power and financial support. I'm still thinking about the title - KT, to wear the crown, must bear its burden. Could this be losing Cha EunSang?

Although, I think eventually at the end, this will have a happy ending. LOL. I know. I'm making an ending prediction 2 episodes into the drama. *crazy*