[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Thank you everyone for all of the updates and pics!!!  >:D< :*
I said I won't log in today as I am so exhausted and tired. But when I had a quick check on my Twitter, one of the first pics that I saw was Heirs' poster, so I had no choice but to go here! :))
I was also not amazed of the poster. It is just 'okay' for me. But agree that they all look good together. FanArtssss are more beautiful and creative! kekeke ;))
'Running Man' tomorrow!! It's gonna be fun fun fun! :D :x :x

1381751_524073984335991_173160115_n.png
cr as tagged

1380469_524075307669192_1038980293_n.jpg
cr as tagged

itemprop="name"How will Lee Min Ho kiss for Heirs?

by Aileen

on Fri, Oct 04, 2013 city-hunter-almost-kiss-on-sofa.jpg

The Kiss: it's the crucial moment for every drama. So how will Lee Min Ho tackle the lip action for the upcoming drama, Heirs?

Our Video Drama Club speculates in their new episode:

So what do you think? Will there be forced kissing?

Or maybe just pure innocent kissing after a sweet confession, Boys Over Flowers style.

It could be picturesque and shy too.

Or maybe there will be some surprise kisses with wide eyes and 360 swiveling action.

And of course we can't rule out the possibility of another "Game Over Kiss," one of Lee Min Ho's most um, exciting kisses. (Goodness, just look at that lip movement he's practically eating her face!! Son Ye Jin were you a saint in your past life??)

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/how-will-lee-min-ho-kiss-for-heirs/

ok... so the cast is in running man???? how about lmh? i had never seen him in any variety show??? whyyy? :'( and @NileRose did you watch Burak's new drama? its awesome ifu have any questions about tr dramas i can help u since i m turkish :D

10+star magazine - Interview with Lee Min Ho

I post this translation  because there's interview about how Lee Minho will portray as Kim Tan,

• "To be honest, i felt burdened having to play a role of a high-school student. I was worried bc i’ll be 28 (korean age) next year, isn’t it too far-fetched for me to play a high-schooler. However, Kim Eun Sook told me not to be burdened by it and to act like how i am right now."
  • Q: You played alot of student roles when you debuted and you stopped after Boys over Flowers. Years have passed and you've decided to put on the uniform once again. The reason as to why you feel burdened, yet you accepted the role?
  • A: After Boys over Flowers, I put in alot of effort to make a transformation (i think he refers to his flower boy image). As time slowly passed, in the midst of my closed life and while putting work as top priority, I suddenly realised that i have grown up and grown to become more calm and mellow. I felt that i had to take on cheerful roles before i get even older, that is why i made such a decision.
  • Q: Using Monstar as an example, the cast of youth dramas talk about how they use Goo Jun Pyo as reference. How about you? As someone who portrayed GJP, do you use GJP as reference when you play Kim Tan?
  • A: Although I've tried not to think about these, GJP is basically the epitome of typical male leads in romance dramas, it's inevitable for there to be similarities. However, me back then and now, it's different, i have changed. Back then, when i was portraying a character, I would detach myself, imagine I'm the character and then, get close to the character. This time, I tried to erase all thoughts and carry out my portrayal of the character using my first instincts.
  • Q: Every actor has his own way of grasping his role, what have you done to become this character?
  • A: Normally I will come up with about 50 key questions regarding the role i'm playing, with that i would have a basic frame of the character. However, i will not take great pains in analysing this but instead, to personally experience it when i'm on set. Also, when you over-rehearse, it becomes unnatural, subsequently affecting the atmosphere on set. Next, the partnership with your on-set co-star is very important.
  • Q: Nowadays, when celebrities talk about method acting, it seems like a very huge issue. No matter what, this has been a way of performing since a long time ago. In my opinion, in your roles, you become the character entirely, is it right to say you've been using this approach? But from what you just mentioned, you're planning to take on a more natural approach this time, am i right to say this?
  • A: I hope to be as natural as possible, for example, like Gong Hyo Jin sunbaenim's acting. I hope to try out in this area. Also, this time I'm playing the role of a high-school student, if i pay too much attention to this fact, it might be counter-productive. Hence, I decided, instead of focusing on the setting of a high-schooler, why not try to show the positive and lively side of myself, and in this way, become closer to the role.
  • Q: But from what I've heard, Kim Tan has a dark side..
  • A: The story has just begun, it's impossible for everything to be revealed so quickly. Like you said, Kim Tan has his pains which will be revealed in the drama one step at a time. In the drama, I'll seemingly be smiling, but there's a certain inexplicable sadness about it. Personally, I don't think there is a need to overly portray these feelings.
  • Q: This is where your craft lies, nuanced acting. For example, the ability to show that you're sad, without the need for wailing. You have a very distinct personality, but once you take on the role, we no longer see shadows of Lee Min Ho. Could this be due to your nuanced and natural way of acting?
  • A: This is also because I pay extra attention to the external areas. Meticulously, to the best of my capabilities, complete the outer appearance of the character. When you look at my projects, there is no drama where I have the same hairstyle. The moment I start playing the character, no matter where i go, i will ponder "What would this character think about under such circumstances?"
  • Q: Everyone seeks to uncover your masculine charms, it seems to me that most of your photoshoots centre around masculinity.
  • A: It's probably because I look more matured, as compared to same-aged actors. Looking matured is a double-edged sword. However, once filming for this drama ends, I would like to try out a truly rugged character.
    credit:

korean-chinese translation by sodarain (weibo)
    chinese-english translation by hishotnessminho (tumblr)