[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

"I’m not OK."

SBS’s released the 3rd teaser to its highly anticipated drama Heirs and I have to say I’m finally begining to catch glimpses of real chemistry between LMH and PSH. It’s not the breath-robbing intensity of KTH and YAI in Jang OK Jung that makes you think they have to get to bed any moment but rather a genuine connection between two strangers with their own emotional baggage.

tumblr_mu1q02brik1s8t96qo10_1280.png

We get to see some nice cinematography, too, as the California shooting location really do a lot for bringing the atmosphere to a completely new level, even though I still find the directing lacking and it appears average at best. There is one thing common to all the promos and it’s that cringe-worthy, cheesy music that just make the overall quality drop to that of a cheap soap opera.

tumblr_mu1q02brik1s8t96qo1_1280.png

However, despite this impediment LMH still manages to deliver the quite sorrow that stirs just below the surface and can be seen in his eyes, the tormented young man who has seemingly everything but the one thing he truly needs - love of his family. I’m not suprised that KES wanted LMH to play another of her unique male leads as he belongs to those few actors who capable of delivering this nuanced performance.

tumblr_mu1q02brik1s8t96qo8_1280.png

twinkystar said:
 please remember that the hosts are probably following the scripts of the showyes arirang has sucky and lame scripts especially pop in seoul. cringed most of time at itso even if the show or the hosts have different opinion on what's the drama gonna be please refrain from bashing

@almontel: "about the Arirang video.....wow...that's so like below the belt...for those 2 korean hosts to say that Heirs has only 1 top star??? excuse me? did they even do their homework like a smart host would do?"

I am so not impressed with Arirang. I don't think the producers and reporters do their home work at all. I don't know if it is due to laziness or just plain stupidity. Every time I try to watch Arirang video's, I end up cringing and shaking my head incredulously with their misinformation and bias reporting. Not surprised that Arirang totally does not have a clue about Heirs.

itemprop="name"Heirs Trailer #3: New plot details revealed

by Dan Acton

on Wed, Oct 02, 2013 Screen_Shot_2013-10-02_at_11.46.53_AM.pn   We get a much better glimpse of the relationship between Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's characters in the third brand-new trailer for Heirs. Park Shin Hye's characters troubles are especially on display, as she wonders "Was I destined to be poor from the beginning?" Lee Min Ho's character, on the other hand, announces that he's not just in America to study abroad–it's a kind of exile.

Check out the new trailer in English here, and don't forget to sign up for your New Series Alert! Heirs begins next week, exclusively on DramaFever.

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/heirs-trailer-3-new-plot-details-revealed/

25918_522823097794413_325502926_n.jpgCr: to the Owner 
In Front of My Eyes 
we have a date,even if we were apart ,I'm definitely coming back even if we were separated by Many countries.
In front of my eyes, everywhere

And we will return againI'm melted with love and full of nostalgiaAnd I'd never give you up no matter who's in front of my eyes.And I miss those days And there are no words that could describe my loveAnd all my night, and even when I sleep, you're in front of my eyes
In front of my eyes, everywhere

some day we'll return, we had promises between us& In your  absence the hope is still there that we will meet  each other.

And there are no words that could describe my love and all my night, and even when I sleep, you're in front of my eyes.

Cr : To the owner