[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Anomalous

NileRose said: @Anomalous  : I don't  think his Mother will be obstacle  bcz from Her  behaviour she isn't from rich family & her poor past may affect but not that much  bcz she want her son to hire the company but his brother won't make her dream come true & Kim Tan himself doesn't want that , the only thing that he wanted is  the respect   from his older brother and consider him as a younger  brother   as I understand from the character description .

So they went from the Harbor area and now they're at the Gaslamp in Downtown San Diego.  Interesting choice of filming location.  It's gonna be fun watching  Heirs in the first few episodes since I actually know all the places and been to the places that they're filming.

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: PARK SHIN HYE AND LEE MIN HO RAINED ON BY SPRINKLERS

Posted by goodange on Monday, September 23, 2013 · 

Heirs has rolled out more stills!

In this scene, which was shot last September 8th, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have a serious exchange against the backdrop of a beautiful, wooded, spacious almond farm in the US. During this moment, the sprinklers come on, droplets of water scattering about and soaking the diametrically styled characters.

Once again, only positive things can be said about the actors, who thoroughly studied their scripts and displayed great teamwork during the shoot.

68_zps8d950177.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/23/heirs-park-shin-hye-and-lee-min-ho-rained-on-by-sprinklers/