[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

shenny

wrote:

»

Of course some characters will be loved while others will be hated. There would be no point to a drama if everyone is just plain good; that would make one boring, 20 hours of torture, drama. Actually, it shouldn't be a surprise at all. It is a given that once things go well, the writer will throw in another conflict, and what better ways of doing that than having a few antagonists who will get in the way of everything. So whether I may or may not like their character, I understand why they're there. 

Ahhhh jinjja @laquetahodge and @eh_ashlei ? I thought Kim joo won's mother was bad enough in secret garden; I hated her character so much! Lol.

But what I mean to say is that a drama is full of conflicts, and a lot of the times, that is because there is an antagonist, whether they may be the worst villain or not. When one thing is solved, another problem will arise, unless it is the ending. I understand there may be other issues that the protagonist has to overcome but in heirs particularly, I am pretty sure we will have quite a few antagonist. And i'm saying, I have no problem with that because it is absolutely normal. Otherwise, we'd just have Kim tan and Cha eun sang falling in love and nothing else, what's the fun in that? So of course it is understandable that Krystal's character might not be the best person, since many have already complained about her. This is just my way of accepting that there will be many characters who will get in the way of the OTP. ;)

wahh Eun Sang you are so lucky. Kim Tan & Young Do is just so hot and she got both of them liking her. I know she'll choose Kim Tan for sure and that's okay since they both look perfect together and i'm actually a Kim Tan - Eun Sang shipper but i just hope she doesn't hurt Young Do too much it'll break my heart. Author-nim you need to make Young Do happy with somebody by the end of the show. I hate it when in drama the 2nd guy who is as much lovable as the lead always end up alone in the end.

Hello Heirs thread!

This drama airs when I'll be in school (which is not good for me, because drama+school+work= :!! ~X( @-)) but! I want to try my best to come here and hang with ya'll!! I'm really excited about this drama, (but seriously, who wouldn't be with this huge and amazing cast?) I certainly hope it isn't a cliche drama but I'm all in!!
I must say the teaser released today looked great with beautiful cinematography, I love how they're the "Heirs" of different things! what a perfect way of using the word! but ohhh man that teaser was like lightning speed, it went so fast, I had to pause it like every second to catch each scene! hahahaha.....I mean it already makes me a little crazy, I'm not sure what I'll become with the next teaser!

"it's okay baby" :\">

@laquetahodge ditto on what you wrote :-bd :-bd :-bd

@eh_ashlei I'd hate to see choi young do end up alone as well, especially if the writer makes us feel for him; I'd be just as hurt for him as I'd be happy for Kim tan. Bottom line is, I want to see them all end up happy. :/ :/ :/ and can we please get some bromance, writer-min??? Pplleeeaassseeee?

People complained about Krystal's character or do you mean the girl with the bangs? She's the fiancée and the one looking bitchy.

@chrissydiva hmmm, I see a lot of people on YouTube and other sites complaining about Krystal's character, maybe because she comes off as bratty? I haven't seen much on Kim ji won's character, however, I feel she will be the main problem between the OTP.