[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

okay just watch the teaser and first of all i can't stop LOLing at LMH's "It's okay, baby!".. hahaha
But anyway by looking at the teaser it looks like i would like all the character's except Rachel.. LOL i don't know but base on that teaser she seems too serious and mean to me, i might change my opinion on her after more teasers is release though. It might just be me but after seeing Woo Bin on the teaser he seems like Chuck (Gossip Girl) to me or atleast he give me the 'Chuck' vibe, if you get what i mean.

Releasing my inner fangirl!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Fangirling-7.gif

http://blackgekikara.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/69317_o.gif

http://fangirlingcentral.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/tumblr_lta75l0ie81qafrh6.gif?w=611

http://media.tumblr.com/b4d02290b7122421799b910015b9922b/tumblr_inline_mm6bylfqB51qz4rgp.gif

First and foremost, I'm really enjoying the trailer, I have had my fair share of abusing the replay button ;)) ;)) ;))
Second off, I can't stop smiling at Kim Tan's, "It's ok baby." I simply love it, a lot! Lol.
Thirdly, I notice the beginning scenes are beautiful! Now what's writer Kim without beautiful whimsical sceneries? 
Fourth, I am captivated by Kim Tan already.
Fifth, I see the scene of CJH and KJW standing in the massive hall of millennium biltmore.
Sixth, Kim tan has a scene just like SHK in TWTWB, standing before the wide opened window, and touching what seems like a bell.
Seventh, Choi Young Do sports hair that reminds me of chuck from gossip girls.
Eighth, the only two who can really pass by as high school students perfectly are PSH and KMH.
Ninth, cha eun sang works hard indeed.
Tenth, heirs is full of eye candies, like really!

In plain words, I could have just said I really like the trailer. I can't expect too much from it anyway.

Of course some characters will be loved while others will be hated. There would be no point to a drama if everyone is just plain good; that would make one boring, 20 hours of torture, drama. Actually, it shouldn't be a surprise at all. It is a given that once things go well, the writer will throw in another conflict, and what better ways of doing that than having a few antagonists who will get in the way of everything. So whether I may or may not like their character, I understand why they're there.

@Maja I think I just died.

99f61363jw1e8s9fe1yaej20hp0nm766.jpg
source: DC

@shenny
LOL... it's a dream catcher he's touching :))
Is that mean he has had bad dreams? Hmm... a male lead having disturbing, nightmarish dream? Interestingggg...

"It's okay, baby" - that's pretty accurately pronounced =))
I look forward to more English from Kim Tan. C'mon Tanny, from the BTS you are totally getting all the girls in bikinis so I expect you to be able chat up with them ;))

source: DC

@shenny

LOL... it's a dream catcher he's touching :))

Is that mean he has had bad dreams? Hmm... a male lead having disturbing, nightmarish dream? Interestingggg...

"It's okay, baby" - that's pretty accurately pronounced =))

I look forward to more English from Kim Tan. C'mon Tanny, from the BTS you are totally getting all the girls in bikinis so I expect you to be able chat up with them ;))

Lol @sia3 ahhhh I see. Hmmmm interesting indeed. Kim joo won from secret garden is claustrophobic, Kim do jin from AGD has short term memory, perhaps Kim tan is traumatized by something in his past. Hmmm... :/

You're right, his pronunciation of, "it's okay, baby," is pretty accurate! :-bd

Hahahahahaha lol, yup, it does look like he's getting all the girl's attention. He seems to be very chatty with them as well, or is that just Lmh being a guy? Lol. =)) =)) =))

sia3 said:

credit: as tagged

Lee Min Ho doing angsty already! :x :x :x

Can't wait, I love it when he gets all angsty... :D:D:D I hope writer-nim makes him cry as well, he so good at it! :x

@cassopeia kim tan crying is one of my most anticipated scene! I want to see him break down because he is just so good at it!

Hehehe @sia3 I guess I'm also a sadist. ;))